UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

He knows he can't beat me consistently, no one can.. I can beat the people listed in this thread with 1 hand. It's been years and years since anyone has been able to dominate me, and thats in any dueling ruleset or any UO era/shard.

I can say for sure no one listed in this thread can go to any shard including AOS/all skills shards/PRE AOS/T2A/ or 6/6 casting etc.. and shit on people like I can.. No one listed can do more than 1 thing either, everyone that has been listed is decent at one or 2 things rofl.

Name anyone on these lists that are great at everything 5x, 2v2, 1v1, 7x, tamer pvp, alchy, heal mage, tank etc... No one that i've seen..

Name anyone on these lists that are great at everything 5x, 2v2, 1v1, 7x, tamer pvp, alchy, heal mage, tank etc... No one that i've seen..
are you even good at any of these things? and who wants to be great at all of these templates when only 1 will do all the work needed. Not to mention, the majority of those rulesets dont even require skill.

He knows he can't beat me consistently, no one can.. I can beat the people listed in this thread with 1 hand. It's been years and years since anyone has been able to dominate me, and thats in any dueling ruleset or any UO era/shard.

I can say for sure no one listed in this thread can go to any shard including AOS/all skills shards/PRE AOS/T2A/ or 6/6 casting etc.. and shit on people like I can.. No one listed can do more than 1 thing either, everyone that has been listed is decent at one or 2 things rofl.

I can do anything listed there. You never beat me more than I beat you, in any rule set when I played.

Also, the longest running AoS all skill shard (abcuo) I dominated on for a long time. I haven't played there in 8ish years, and I'm still on the top 5 list of tournament wins as Mozart.

You were saying?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I can do anything listed there. You never beat me more than I beat you, in any rule set when I played.

Also, the longest running AoS all skill shard (abcuo) I dominated on for a long time. I haven't played there in 8ish years, and I'm still on the top 5 list of tournament wins as Mozart.

You were saying?

Owned

xavior

Sorceror

LOLOLOL Funny how running around with bless stock/infinite wands for so many years makes you good at pvp?

Tiguh>Everyone

You were saying?
I have and i will still beat you in any ruleset or server, set up. Time and place

Idc rofl why dont you hop on his dick , id kill you guys 2v1 no problem set up a time or place. I dont hardly play either and ur no where near average

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
day to day things never seem to change but when you look back everything is different
ok nerds, buckle up.

games fuckin change you noobs. nobody will ever be considered the greatest of all time. last year in the NFL 5 quarterbacks threw for 5,000+ yards. five niggas did this in all the seasons leading up to last year. think it's just a fuckin coinkydink? it's not you fuckin morons the rules changed. is Matt Stafford really a top 10 all time quarterback? don't be a fuckin idiot he's a mouth breathing dipshit who benefits from calvin johnson.

get fuckin real. most of these dudes were just a splash in the pan. at one point in time they were the best. I won a few tournies back-to-back. Woo I was the "best" for a week. then I did the faction PVP scene fighting ck6/rage on the field and in setup fights at wind or nujelm duelpit. I did tournies with random vets. Hell Bob and I tied krrios and his bot in a 2v2 while we were not in call. literally using a "2 1 drop" macro. after a simultaneous kill it was me vs krrios 1v1, which ended in a draw after multiple redlines, but nobody fuckin died because we each were strapped with potions.

does this mean krrios is bad? and I'm equally as good? fuck no it doesn't. that nigga was continually spot on with his heals, best healer I ever played with. He could time ebolts like a robot. most important he had the balls to fight to the very last fuckin man when the 3v3 turns into a 1v3 and still take a mother fucker down with him.

I'll take the nigga that goes down swinging over the punks who run away with a pack full of wands.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Idc rofl why dont you hop on his dick , id kill you guys 2v1 no problem set up a time or place. I dont hardly play either and ur no where near average

Kinda funny how everybody thinks you suck EXCEPT you. Ras has been inactive for years now and you've cut back maybe a few weeks ago? Lol. You get beat over and over again and always manage to, come up with excuses. There is no point in beating you any more. You think being a good fielder consists of using blessed gh wands and running away. That's the exact reason you wouuld never pit fight anybody.

I'll stock him, and gladly take it right back.

Mickey, stop trolling me already we both know you're not any good at pvp other than wand macro syncs on the run...