UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Uomvp

Knight
Mickey you're just another sell out. I didn't know until jims event last night that you joined holy like every other reject who doesn't have the balls to make there own zerg guild.

You can sit here and repeat yourself non stop but at the end of the day you're just another comical relief on hybrid.

I'm not going to refresh the page every 20 minutes like you do. I refuse to give another drama queen the attention they crave.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey you're just another sell out. I didn't know until jims event last night that you joined holy like every other reject who doesn't have the balls to make there own zerg guild.

You can sit here and repeat yourself non stop but at the end of the day you're just another comical relief on hybrid.

I'm not going to refresh the page every 20 minutes like you do. I refuse to give another drama queen the attention they crave.

Who's repeating them selves other then you? All you do is sit here all day crying about how much you hate holy wahhhhhh. It's nobodys fault but your own that you suck and nobody wants to play with you. But just so you know I've been affiliated with holy for over a year now... get a life nerd

He knows he can't beat me consistently, no one can.. I can beat the people listed in this thread with 1 hand. It's been years and years since anyone has been able to dominate me, and thats in any dueling ruleset or any UO era/shard.

I can say for sure no one listed in this thread can go to any shard including AOS/all skills shards/PRE AOS/T2A/ or 6/6 casting etc.. and shit on people like I can.. No one listed can do more than 1 thing either, everyone that has been listed is decent at one or 2 things rofl.

Name anyone on these lists that are great at everything 5x, 2v2, 1v1, 7x, tamer pvp, alchy, heal mage, tank etc... No one that i've seen..
no one respects you

no one respects you
Thats the thing, I dont play UO to be respected, I play for fun.. The thing between these pvpers listed and me is that I didn't try to make friends with anyone really, I tried to make enemys which is exactly what happen.. People hate me so much that they wont even mention me when I can destroy anyone in here.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Thats the thing, I dont play UO to be respected, I play for fun.. The thing between these pvpers listed and me is that I didn't try to make friends with anyone really, I tried to make enemys which is exactly what happen.. People hate me so much that they wont even mention me when I can destroy anyone in here.

What's it like living in a fantasy world? Sounds like a fun place :)

Once we finally fight, I will. Hopefully for his sake he has improved in the past few years that I haven't been playing, I don't think he has ever won in a set of duels against me.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Once we finally fight, I will. Hopefully for his sake he has improved in the past few years that I haven't been playing, I don't think he has ever won in a set of duels against me.

He doesn't "duel" He only fields because he needs the reisurance that if he's about to die he can off screen with his blessed gh wand. Kid has no footwork or defense. He simply hopes for big dmg :/

Mickey do you ever log off your computer? You're literally on all day and night, go outside and get some fresh air instead of following every post I make. Do you have me bookmarked? faggot ass 29 year old virgin troll

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Mickey do you ever log off your computer? You're literally on all day and night, go outside and get some fresh air instead of following every post I make. Do you have me bookmarked? faggot ass 29 year old virgin troll

Awee is the ugly nerdy kid mad because he sucks at the one thing he lives for? You have been living this server for ten years and I have been playing for maybe two? Get a life nerd...

Xavier5

Sorceror
You're forgetting when this server came up I already had half a decade under my belt playing this game. If you think 2003 is old school its no wonder you never figured out how to play this game.

lol truth is you've played this game your entire life and you still play like a newbie.
heavy will smoke you 1v1 100% of the time. you will offscreen every fight.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol truth is you've played this game your entire life and you still play like a newbie.
heavy will smoke you 1v1 100% of the time. you will offscreen every fight.

Oh you mean heavy smoker? The guy who off screens every dump with a blessed gh wand? How about you xavier? You want to one v one or just be a forum warrior?