UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

have i said you sucked? you know nothing of my skill level.

everyone's opinion hasn't changed. the new best players (you) would get smashed by the players of past.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
have i said you sucked? you know nothing of my skill level.

everyone's opinion hasn't changed. the new best players (you) would get smashed by the players of past.

The problem with your logic is you're trying to build an argument on something you know nothing about. I will guarantee you were a mediocre pvper at BEST. Which is exactly why your opinion means nothing. You want to talk about good pvpers? You should learn what it takes to be a good pvper first.

You think I know not what you know of. I know you think I know not what I do know. If I were not to know, how would I know that you know?

Believe me. I know.

Sheivan01

Knight
lol people from this era sucks because they only rely on wands-mares-xpots

good people (Mainly the ones doc jones mentioned) moved on and quit a while ago

while we were actually getting good pvp, you were hunting slimes in despise and getting shit on by >!<, RED, SiN, <3T or whatever the noob hunting guild was back then

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lol people from this era sucks because they only rely on wands-mares-xpots

good people (Mainly the ones doc jones mentioned) moved on and quit a while ago

while we were actually getting good pvp, you were hunting slimes in despise and getting shit on by >!<, RED, SiN, <3T or whatever the noob hunting guild was back then

I'd bet 5 mil you couldn't even heal a simple ebolt sync tbh.. btw if you can't heal wand syncs you suck...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Automated? There's another reason why I know you suck. If you knew how easy a wand sync is to do manually then you wouldn't acaccuse us of using automated syncs. But why is it I have no problems healing "automated syncs."