UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

crikey

Sorceror
If you think YOU are the best ever pvper, then I guess just name the second best

Best is kinda broad. You can make categories if you want

I doubt anyone would call him the best, but i would go with boris, aka po fiab, violent society, and a few other alts i'm sure i forgot about. He was great at 5x, great at 2's and very decent on the field despite his thick accent. Plus he was not a rager and he would fully run onto the field and even if out numbered try to drop guys. Course back then people didn't min/max uo as much and 1-2 guy(s) with a solid combo could kill a few people in a group of bads on screen. The same shit that worked back then wouldn't do well now, with insta chugging, offscreening and all that stuff that makes UO what it is today.

amtothepm

Knight
I doubt anyone would call him the best, but i would go with boris, aka po fiab, violent society, and a few other alts i'm sure i forgot about. He was great at 5x, great at 2's and very decent on the field despite his thick accent. Plus he was not a rager and he would fully run onto the field and even if out numbered try to drop guys. Course back then people didn't min/max uo as much and 1-2 guy(s) with a solid combo could kill a few people in a group of bads on screen. The same shit that worked back then wouldn't do well now, with insta chugging, offscreening and all that stuff that makes UO what it is today.

lol

For alchy's, I would have to say Raserei w/ Dany Mortal second. The people who couldn't beat them claimed they were the best after they left.

I havent PK'd in say over a yr, n I cannot remember the names of people i used to fuck with. so my post is actually 100% useless....whats new, eh>?

crikey

Sorceror
quote="Tobias, post: 3984756, member: 17525"]Whaaat. Noone ever seen me in action?
I can kill Tet!

EDIT: AND CRIKEY[/quote]
I have a lively beetle, with raw meat ready to fill the gas tank aftera long chase, with 30 greater heal pots, and a dozen greater heal charges. Plus I have a ping advantage. Plus I have many bolas to further gain distance during fleeing. While you wait a few seconds to be able to remount (unless you were on an ethy(like usual), then you'll never kill me) I will be even further away, as you lag behind.

That said, I might as well NCD my name to THE GINGERBREAD MAN and make my guild title CANT CATCH ME!

Death shall never reach my by your hand fiend!

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Not many people can have his red solo in Delucia and lure tons of blues attacking him without leaving the town and keep fighting for a long while. Even he has tons of pots, heal and GH wands in the backpack, it is still not an easy task.

When his death comes to him, he can still smile and enjoy it. Only countable people in Hybrid can do it.

White Lotus

Sorceror
The better question is not who is the "best" pvper...but who is the best in which aspects....i consider myself one of the best callers and field healers...but i know some of these vet alcky duelers would tear me up in the pits...does that make me or them "better" u know. instead its really a matter of different skills.