UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Xaelian

Sorceror
Oh boy it's been a while since I've posted or even played UO. Reading this post brought back some good memories. I remember anyone in Check6- Always being well versed in any form of PvP, but I'm going to have to place my vote on Robo.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers.

Kingllama

Knight
Rambone was good at living but 1v1 he wasn't the best at. I stilled loved his tactics for living. Wu-Gambino was a beast back with instant wands, Splittah was great for fighting outnumber and killing people of hybrids time. Slip was good before the cheats. Raserai was one of the best all around players I think. I remember dueling ras and slip all the time. I was never top 15 but those are the guys who held it. I havn't played in awhile but I still lurk danny mortal was one of the tops for awhile also.

Stoltz

Sorceror
Rambone was good at living but 1v1 he wasn't the best at. I stilled loved his tactics for living. Wu-Gambino was a beast back with instant wands, Splittah was great for fighting outnumber and killing people of hybrids time. Slip was good before the cheats. Raserai was one of the best all around players I think. I remember dueling ras and slip all the time. I was never top 15 but those are the guys who held it. I havn't played in awhile but I still lurk danny mortal was one of the tops for awhile also.

Ras is a beast, yeah. Didn't Danny Mortal get caught with EUO? (keep in mind that I'm senile har har).

Takeover

Sorceror
Rambone will have my vote. The first time I ever saw him in action was absolutely mind blowing as how well he was surviving this horde of 12-13 blues on him he could heal their shit for about 20 minutes until a thief took his shit in the very end. There was maybe one or two people there who were on his side, but never healed him once.

crikey

Sorceror
Rambone will have my vote. The first time I ever saw him in action was absolutely mind blowing as how well he was surviving this horde of 12-13 blues on him he could heal their shit for about 20 minutes until a thief took his shit in the very end. There was maybe one or two people there who were on his side, but never healed him once.
Damn, guy must be pretty good at heals to blow your mind TK, since you are a damn good healer yourself ;)

Miss you :(

crikey

Sorceror
where have they gone!

I miss them :(

I really wish I had started on Hybrid sooner so I could've joined their ranks (they seemed to have vanished a few months after my start here).

A fucking Pk DEXXER RP Guild. What in the F U C K is there not for me to love about that?!!?

Fighting them was extremely fun (altho once I learned alot of the ins and outs of pvp, it became like stepping o ants)

I have heard reported sightings of them on other servers. Yea thats right, the mighty bloodclans influence has spread across multiple servers

HOOWAH!!!! bLUD FUR DE BLUD GUD! OOPID OOMIES MI KLOMP!!!! HAR HAR HAR

Damn foreigners!

SlayN-ATL

Squire
Someone should make a police guild their tag could be COPS or PIGS and they can run around in blue outfits beating people with clubs who get caught speeding or transporting illegal drugs (potions).
Setup bola speed traps and go uncover as women and small boys to catch predators like Kevin The Boy. I'd join.

Norah

Wanderer
Someone should make a police guild their tag could be COPS or PIGS and they can run around in blue outfits beating people with clubs who get caught speeding or transporting illegal drugs (potions).
Setup bola speed traps and go uncover as women and small boys to catch predators like Kevin The Boy. I'd join.

Do it! :cool:

chad001

Sorceror
rambone and/or Heavy Smoker. They are just my personal favs. :) rambone defiantly was a beast at healing but so was heavy. cant remember how many times ive seen him run through del to lure shit tons of blues into the cave and kill them off 1 by 1...LOL...good times.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
rambone and/or Heavy Smoker. They are just my personal favs. :) rambone defiantly was a beast at healing but so was heavy. cant remember how many times ive seen him run through del to lure shit tons of blues into the cave and kill them off 1 by 1...LOL...good times.

You're kidding right? Heavy smoker was not a good healer. Heavy smoker was good at running away and healing random and healing random damage with gh wands. Have you ever seen him try and heal an ebolt sync? Kid dies every time he has to stay on screen and actually heal something.