UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Yeah, ask dwayne who beat him 5-0 on a healer mage while he was alchy, I will admit he knows his shit.. Yeah I'll be on anytime you want me to be.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Flipper you always were honest.. Some are pretty accurate.. Heres a few more . List** Hyru, Lysol , Gunslinger , GeoX , Mentality , Socrates , ODB , Releck , AND OH i got a really good player in mind.. Stides Back in the day no one was his level.

there's no right answer to this thread... almost all of the names listed here are people who started playing in '06 or later, after the core PvPing groups that set the tone for this server's playstyle had already evaporated. we made jokes about it then, but looking back '06 really was the year that split two definite eras on hybrid. so all the names i'd list would be people you've never heard of... but here are a few, in no particular order, and totally off the top of my head, all pre-2006:

grey
chucky
jenova
wade
fcm
wyte
urinal cake
lod
wu gambino
revol reggin
chucky
aeon flux
elminster
pisces iscariot
droopy (when focused)
tanis (when strong like bull)
DynatiouS (when trolling DF forums)
esk
puppet
romey (GET PUMPED UP)
ironfist max
pax romain

i think if i had to pick just one for all-around ability and straightforward no-rage-just-competition pvp mentality, it would be esk

also it's worth noting that my own name was in consideration and did not make the cut... i hung around and participated with all these guys, and kept up fine... but i didn't really stand out until after they had left, and even then have never considered myself the best at anything on here. i'm good, but my legacy on this server doesn't involve a single facet of involvement or impressive capability. i was just a great guild whore with connections and a friendly attitude

Anti.Christ

Sorceror
I gotta say as a group. Shini,Dwayne,Mickey Munday, and Neon Whistle are beast. When those four guys are online they just mow through people. I have watched those guy's actually win fight's 4V10 before bola tamer's became so OP. I would put those 4 guys against any old school crew of 4 any day of the week.

smh you talk about yourself in third person? wow.... its more serious than i originally thought

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Tbh hard to tell , pits or feild? solo or group or all around every category? I used to think highly of some pvpers till i seen them jailed for using some auto mated pvp client called beta 13 or something. I wouldn't say there is an all around best pvper but there are some really good players, but I have seen the best die and the worst win in very lucky situation. I think if you ever put tet and chad together in the feild with heavy smoker I think those 3 could do some damage.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
David Gilmore used to be pretty good from what I remeber when I was is oso. I seen him and like 2 other guildies roll up at docks yesterday, not sure if they are back or not but the more pvp the better.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
I gotta say as a group. Shini,Dwayne,Mickey Munday, and Neon Whistle are beast. When those four guys are online they just mow through people. I have watched those guy's actually win fight's 4V10 before bola tamer's became so OP. I would put those 4 guys against any old school crew of 4 any day of the week.

Yet they lose 5 to 4 against us in the feild. Them having the 5.

smh you talk about yourself in third person? wow.... its more serious than i originally thought

I just noticed that haha.... that's gonna be my new sig.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Im sorry i didnt realize i was speaking with someone slow. I stated who i am. You failed to mention who you are.

Pat is mickey can't solo, the guy who runs around town para spamming ganking reds with mass blues. Ironically he made a character named Mickey can solo.

Shini

Page
I think if you ever put tet and chad together in the feild with heavy smoker I think those 3 could do some damage.

Yeah I can totaly imagine Chad who's running for his life in the wood while Tet is yelling ''get my loot bag'' over and over again because he died to some wild ettins due to heavy smoker losing connection.