UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Stoltz

Sorceror
I enjoyed Rambone the most. His tactics of playing 'tag' with a group of 30+ blues at wbb was quite amusing. Not to mention, his outfit was DASHING!

Yeah man. I don't give a shit if you're so good at calling that you could syncronize an explo+ebolt with an army of 8 year olds. Rambone is INSANE when it comes to surviving when outnumbered, let alone at 1v1. I know alot of good PvPers from Hybrid, but none of them could top Rambone.

Remember the first time I met him in Minoc. Was fresh and wanted to make a crafter, thought he was going to kill me but he didn't. Good times :)

micheal

Sorceror
It's been a couple years now, but I was thinking about coming back to UO I miss the UOgamers PVP. Is the faction system still in play? And is pvp still good?

Yeah man. I don't give a shit if you're so good at calling that you could syncronize an explo+ebolt with an army of 8 year olds. Rambone is INSANE when it comes to surviving when outnumbered, let alone at 1v1. I know alot of good PvPers from Hybrid, but none of them could top Rambone.

Remember the first time I met him in Minoc. Was fresh and wanted to make a crafter, thought he was going to kill me but he didn't. Good times :)
i remember luigi damn't and a few other people including myself could survive brit bank no problem you just had to know where to telle

Uomvp

Knight
Lol.. thanks, I am trying to recover my account thinking you're being legit hah. But, my account no longer exist :< I guess I'll be starting fresh this weekend.

Hybrid doesn't delete accounts man. Keep digging and try to find your stuff.

micheal

Sorceror
Hybrid doesn't delete accounts man. Keep digging and try to find your stuff.

I tried to find it but, I am not seeing anything. I may check out another server heard most people migrated to it, hear good things and if I have to make another account might as well give it a shot. If it doesn't pan out I will come check out hybrid.

Yeah you wish that were the case. One year I just get the urge to tell everyone im on 4g now and start using skype right? Cool story