UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Id say Geox was prolly the best player that played uog, he could prolly take the "best" current player without even trying lol

and he was prolly one of the few players that could 5x krrios bot

and a clone would shit on shinigani or whoever that guy is

but lol its uo and its dead :(

main respect I had for GeoX was his range of templates. he would win a 5x tourney, then win a 7x tourney with an LJ, a macer, a hybrid, a stun mage, an alchemist, a nox mage, etc. and hell he was a pretty normal dude besides sounding like he was eating peanut butter 24/7 in vent.

sheivan I remember that name. can you imagine some of these clowns trying to kill someone in a 5x or 7x alchy duel before they nerfed harm? back then it was a slower game more about timing and healing individual dumps, rather than the barrage of 1-2 level spells you see now. back then people threw hooks and haymakers and shit nowadays these kids slap eachother with harms and magic arrows until the other ones hits a lag spike and they win.

i heard about most of these legends you speak of and played with them very little but in my opinion luigi was one of the best he would be able to manipulate multiple guilds kill anyone who got in his way and get what ever idoc he wanted but i guess this wouldnt be considered pvp it would be considered playing uo

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
sheivan I remember that name. can you imagine some of these clowns trying to kill someone in a 5x or 7x alchy duel before they nerfed harm? back then it was a slower game more about timing and healing individual dumps, rather than the barrage of 1-2 level spells you see now. back then people threw hooks and haymakers and shit nowadays these kids slap eachother with harms and magic arrows until the other ones hits a lag spike and they win.

Can I ask why its always the people who suck at pvp who try and tell us about the good ol days and how much everybody sucks now? Wait let me guess you were amazing in your prime and don't pvp anymore because people are mean....

Can I ask why its always the people who suck at pvp who try and tell us about the good ol days and how much everybody sucks now? Wait let me guess you were amazing in your prime and don't pvp anymore because people are mean....
or maybe he went to college got a busy job irl is the main reason why veterans arent here

and what if uo was like a veterans ex girlfriend your just saying your better at fucking his ex and in all honesty i wouldnt care if my ex girlfriends were getting it better from another guy at that point she is beat up and used any way like an old car please go waste your time fixing her ill go do better things

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Can I suck at pvp? Wait let me guess, you people are mean....

I don't really care much for the new wand aspect of PVP. it moved the shard toward item based PVP, something Ryan vehemently avoided during my tenure on the PVP scene. But yeah, grew up, got a job, don't really care to learn new aspects of pvp. I play simple, don't even have macros for most of that bullshit. hell man a week ago when I took you 1v1 in that duel, I didn't even have magic arrow/harm macros and I was double clicking weaken/clumsy. can only preach so much man but humility might get you somewhere. Trust me, I'm no all star and being rocked by me 1v1 ain't gonna help you get the public vote

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I don't really care much for the new wand aspect of PVP. it moved the shard toward item based PVP, something Ryan vehemently avoided during my tenure on the PVP scene. But yeah, grew up, got a job, don't really care to learn new aspects of pvp. I play simple, don't even have macros for most of that bullshit. hell man a week ago when I took you 1v1 in that duel, I didn't even have magic arrow/harm macros and I was double clicking weaken/clumsy. can only preach so much man but humility might get you somewhere. Trust me, I'm no all star and being rocked by me 1v1 ain't gonna help you get the public vote

Oh you mean when I fought you using 5 skills with zero armor on? And then you still managed to die using all 7 skills on a tank mage?

GG

Well with those kind of insightful analogies you must be a pretty educated guy yourself lol...

But during hybrids prime I was actually on a seven year break from the game getting an education and now I make a pretty damn good living as an IT recruit for Amazon. I hate to burst your bubble but Pepsi is on just as much as anybody else the only difference is he does nothing else but sit in front of a bank. But since you have an opinion on the subject, when did you ever pvp? Were you any good?
i started out as a tamer pvming and learned to pvp when i joined a guild i did mostly idoc pvp but i soloed and rolled minoc with my guildies along with a few dungeons

right before my guild and friends quit i learned how to alchy stun and could take on some heat and had a strong defense and slowly improved my offense eventually i would take on small guilds (noob packs) even used my thief char to spy in what ever guild was my target to gather info of their locations

i dont think anybody is ever really the best at this game or even pvp because of so many different play styles

and this is why these threads go nowhere. Nothing can be proven and pat still tries too hard to convince everybody he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

This thread is purely opinion based, and everyone's opinion is that the kids today do not match the guys of the past.

And pat; whenever there was any headstrong duelers on this forum with exaggerated egos, ever since I have played, at least they were winning against people. From what I read, you lose a lot to a bunch of people who say they never really play.

Old school players took down their competition for money and when it counted. Who have you beaten?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
i dont think anybody is ever really the best at this game or even pvp because of so many different play styles

That's exactly my point. I am not by any means trying to self proclaim myself as the best player of all time or anybody that I play with for that matter. But it gets real annoying listening to the "Old School" players try and pretend that they were some kind of gods on this game and that nobody from today could hold a candle to them. I will certainly agree there were a lot more better players back then but I know for a fact my small group would have no problems competing with them at any aspect of pvp.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And pat; whenever there was any headstrong duelers on this forum with exaggerated egos, ever since I have played, at least they were winning against people. From what I read, you lose a lot to a bunch of people who say they never really play.

Old school players took down their competition for money and when it counted. Who have you beaten?

I would like to know ONE person who has beaten me?? Are you referring to Kali who had a character hidden in town just so he could guard whack me instead of actually fighting me? I apologize for assuming he wasn't a complete pussy. I guess when I beat him 40-3 in alchy duels that should have made it apparent.

according to the thread, most every one that has posted.

hell man a week ago when I took you 1v1 in that duel, I didn't even have magic arrow/harm macros and I was double clicking weaken/clumsy. can only preach so much man but humility might get you somewhere. Trust me, I'm no all star and being rocked by me 1v1 ain't gonna help you get the public vote

this guy for starters. kaliv, too. And from other threads it looks like everybody who posts.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
according to the thread, most every one that has posted.

this guy for starters. kaliv, too. And from other threads it looks like everybody who posts.

Whats funny is we went 1-1 while he was on a tank mage using all 7 skills and a power runic while I used only 5 skills with ZERO armor on. That just shows how much the kid sucks. But its funny how I keep hearing about me dying all the time but nobody has any screen shots to back it up. They have plenty of screen shots of killing randoms but none of me? That's kinda odd? And what happens when they get called out for 1v1 2v2 3v3's for money? They find a reason to dodge. I am levels above you and 90% of the people who still post here which makes your argument not even close to being valid. " Oh you suck so bad Mickey! I mean you're way better then me but you still suck" Even a 9 year old understands simple logic better then you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Here let's do this. ANYBODY on this forum who thinks they can prove to me how much I suck please set something up with me. We will do 1v1 2v2 and 3v3's. Now if you refuse my offer then you no longer have any room to run your mouth. If you can't back up your shit then stfu because your opinion means jack shit. I will put any amount of money up just to make it interesting.

Whats funny is we went 1-1 while he was on a tank mage using all 7 skills and a power runic while I used only 5 skills with ZERO armor on. That just shows how much the kid sucks. But its funny how I keep hearing about me dying all the time but nobody has any screen shots to back it up. They have plenty of screen shots of killing randoms but none of me? That's kinda odd? And what happens when they get called out for 1v1 2v2 3v3's for money? They find a reason to dodge. I am levels above you and 90% of the people who still post here which makes your argument not even close to being valid. " Oh you suck so bad Mickey! I mean you're way better then me but you still suck" Even a 9 year old understands simple logic better then you.

so you did die to a random guy(pepsi) that is 'worse' than you? Who cares enough to take screens manually? On sallos it automatically did it. But didnt kaliv have a SS of you dying? Sounds to me like he stood above your corpse and vandalized your lootbag. And you seem to only care about offering the 1v1-3v3's toward people who don't play, rather than the countless volumes who do. (lol). In fact, im starting to imagine that neon whistle is a much better player than you are, or even shinigims.

Being levels above me(not an active player), and levels above 90% of 300 active players (270), means that 30 players are better than you.

Most, obviously not all, CSRs for several multimillion dollar firms understand basic percentage based math.

I guarantee you that shinigims and neon are better than you. I don't see their dead corpses anywhere, do you?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so you did die to a random guy(pepsi) that is 'worse' than you? Who cares enough to take screens manually? On sallos it automatically did it. But didnt kaliv have a SS of you dying? Sounds to me like he stood above your corpse and vandalized your lootbag. And you seem to only care about offering the 1v1-3v3's toward people who don't play, rather than the countless volumes who do. (lol). In fact, im starting to imagine that neon whistle is a much better player than you are, or even shinigims.

Being levels above me(not an active player), and levels above 90% of 300 active players (270), means that 30 players are better than you.

Most, obviously not all, CSRs for several multimillion dollar firms understand basic percentage based math.

I guarantee you that shinigims and neon are better than you. I don't see their dead corpses anywhere, do you?

Everybody in Teamspeak heard Kali tell them to back away because he had a character hidden so he could guard whack me LOL. I even posted a screen shot of the guard teleporting in to kill me. But let me guess Kali would never 1v1 me to back up his claim right? That's exactly my point, he wants to post a screen shot of him "killing me" but knowing what actually went down he would never fight me 1v1 while recorded. Why? Because as seen in previous posts I beat him 40-6 already and embarrassed him after countless months worth of shit talking. I also think its funny how he "killed me" with zero stock on him? Wow that's odd?? Btw I know shini and neon are better then me, but guess what? That's why they are part of my crew! *gasps* Again I am waiting to see all these screen shots of me dead, all I see is one of me being guard whacked. But yea dude you keep telling the guy who is better then you how much he sucks, using that kinda logic must work out great for you in the real world.