UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What this shard needs

If I have to go to specific spots to find pvp in an open world game then it's broken....... I shouldn't have to join a zerg crew to PvP either... . all I want isvto find randoms in random dungeons not with 10 other blues competing for 1 spawn to have all 10 turn on me if I'm to flag onto any of them...... That is not PvP.....that sounds like wow to me....

Guessing atbleast 60% of the server are working class/retired. With the bare minimumvof the player being kids. The fact you can buy mills for a doller ruins any chance at finding anyone in a dungeon...minus the paragon monster hunt..... That is stupid.... Need more iniative for dungeons. Implement a reward system that gives titles or some trammie ass cloths for exchange of a new dungeon currency that would revive dungeon activity ( and not limit it to certain spawns ) maybe add a loot table in to each dungeon. Like ice dungeon monsters has a chance to drop any ice white items/cloth and a reallyvreallly really low maybe .002% chance at a winter hue or pure white.

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
fix what? a shard that has existed for 10 years? I explained to you how to find action , now go out there and fight theres massive pvp around brit atm what you doing on forums complaining ?

I'm at work on my phone..... Passing by my lunch ......lucky I give the shard this much attention while away from keyboard..... Don't get all your town gatets killed again melody.... Got enough chars in tfa...won't be like samus either.

And youbmust be a lil retarded. I don't group PvP.... Anytime you flag near a town square its 20v1 every time that is not PvP that is a zerg......

MelodyTFA

Squire
And youbmust be a lil retarded. I don't group PvP.... Anytime you flag near a town square its 20v1 every time that is not PvP that is a zerg......

You dont group pvp, you dont solo pvp, you dont go to mob of the month, never see you at poker, your char is pretty with its blue blessed robe, so i geusse your no trammie.......... What do you do on UO exactly? I could use some pillows and stuff at my mall you could make a fisher?

I love howbyou never read peoples post but respond not using any reason melody. Must be 40 with kids who hate her. And with wanting all them pillows to clog that clearly constant flowing vag....

Last edited:
I said I solo PvP but their is no solo PvP to have on uog. I don't have blue.... All ice white though you derp..and i got a few chars around level 2-3 deciet killing kids who actually come in solo ( since camping it for hours is the only way to find anyone apparently ) ..... Nice try.... I kill your guildies and you at the bank everyday....

nvm... ill still kill em though.

Poker is the most tram thing we have on the server.......

Last edited:

MelodyTFA

Squire
I said I solo PvP but their is no solo PvP to have on uog. I don't have blue.... All ice white though you derp..and i got a few chars around level 2-3 deciet killing kids who actually come in solo ( since camping it for hours is the only way to find anyone apparently ) ..... Nice try.... I kill your guildies and you at the bank everyday....

Poker is the most tram thing we have on the server.......

Im Just saying, try to stay positive , this happends every year server always more dead in this month, then the kids get off school, go outside for 2 weeks, remember that outside sucks and come back to play UO , people forget every year that this happends, be patient pvp will come back, in the meanwhile try and stay positive and try to create your own action. I just dont see the point in saying server is dead, pvp is dead on forums ... theres a wierd guy doing blade spirites at my 2nd mall , my guildy tamed a deer and sicked it on him he almost died, thats a solo opportunity kill him hes name is Inverse il give you 100k for hes head =)

amtothepm

Knight
what this server need

king_spade

Traveler
From what Im gathering from the same 5 people who make up 95+% of the forum posts, there are two linked issues. Lack of PvP driven in part by lack of dungeon farming because gold is so abundant and cheap to buy for cash.

How can I break this down for tards to understand... PVP IS NOT PVM. PVP SHOULDN'T BE IN DUNGEONS. THAT IS PKING! Most people PvMing DO NOT WANT TO PVP, and if you force them to pvp by attacking them while they are trying to farm, and are not good enough to kill the pvper, THEY QUIT! Its quite simple. Or they are forced to join a nutcup group to defend their interests (good luck).

Imagine for a second this game is life. In life, there is a wide spectrum of people. There are babies, there are women, there are elderly, there are obese, etc. A wide spectrum of people. Now, imagine a 6'2" 220 lbs man, killing a 3 month old 10 lbs baby. Was this a fair match up? What would society say? They would probably be outraged right? They would probably call for capital punishment right? Is the man tough, or cool for killing the baby? NO! How about if the man kills any other helpless person unprovoked? What would societies reaction be? The Punishment demanded would be severe. Now for this analogy, replace man with PvPer, replace baby with newbie, and replace women, elderly, obese, with rare collector, PvMer, idoc'er etc. In life there is a huge cross section of lifestyles with people of different ages, shapes, and sizes, and if it was open season to kill all these people in life (mmo sandbox) it would be anarchy. And people hiding on rooftops with shotguns with no reason for women, children or elderly to be alive. Thankfully, there are LAWS in life that make criminals reconsider mass murder. There should also be laws in game making criminals reconsider mass murder. Men can join gangs (order / chaos) to fight other men, or be a sports fan defending local team (factions). Or a drunken bar fight (someone goes grey). Or even be a criminal looking for someone to pick fight with (red waiting for someone to attack).

So what ends up happening? Well the defenseless quit / join a zerg and the server is polarized into PvP areas or safe zones. To bring numbers back there needs to be more restrains keeping sociopaths from killing women and children. The reason your "PvP" areas get smaller and smaller is because these areas should not be PvP areas. Man up and fight PvPers, not women and children. Let them be, or face some sort of REAL consequence. Being a murderer has virtually no repercussions.

*LACK OF GOLD FARMING*

This issue is easier to notice and simpler to solve. The server has been running for 10 years. In that time players have earned lots of gold through farming and corrupt staff who added have added an unknown amount of checks into the market. The solutions to get players back out with a reason to farm in dungeons again are:

*SERVER WIPE (My first choice)
*More severe gold syncs like Xmas gifts (marginally help)
*reduce drop amounts on mobs
*CUB rewards for checks
*STAFF THAT DON'T CREATE GOLD

TheHawks

Sorceror
Omfg god quit your bitching people. Spade your essay of an analogy, like most things that come out of your mouth was fucking retarded. In IRL people don't have a button they can press to instantly recall home. Many players enjoy dungeon PvP. Look at the orb guild.