UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What this shard needs

susejmaster

Traveler
I can see it now: Hey guys, we actually got the owner of Hybrid to wipe all their shit!! Haha. Guess who's getting the entire Hybrid population soon. That's right! It's us! Guess who is going to get rich off of these hybrid noobs! That's right! High five guys woo hoo! We destroyed Hybrid! Long live UO Forever!! Do you see why anything you and the rest of these fools advocating for a server wipe lacks no credibility whatsoever? Bottom line is FUCK UO Forever. Stop trying to stir up shit on our shard with all your bullshit negativity .

U might be right, u might be wrong. Shits weak now cant get much weaker....

El Ugly 707

Traveler
U might be right, u might be wrong. Shits weak now cant get much weaker....
I acknowledge it's not all good on Hybrid but a wipe is not the answer. There ARE other ways to fix it and get the population up but these are things totally beyond our control since we don't own the shard, we just play on it.

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
I can see it now: Hey guys, we actually got the owner of Hybrid to wipe all their shit!! Haha. Guess who's getting the entire Hybrid population soon. That's right! It's us! Guess who is going to get rich off of these hybrid noobs! That's right! High five guys woo hoo! We destroyed Hybrid! Long live UO Forever!! Do you see why anything you and the rest of these fools advocating for a server wipe lacks no credibility whatsoever? Bottom line is FUCK UO Forever. Stop trying to stir up shit on our shard with all your bullshit negativity .

Sir you are a complete idiot. I played this server longer than you have and that's 100% fact, I am here trying to fix the server.. if I wanted it gone I would have said just take the server down not do a wipe and try to get the population back. I have more credibility here then you ever will, I'm started guilds , I've been in guilds, I've done events, I'm donated more then probably 10k in the 16 years I've played and no one wants to see this server come back more then me.

Your logic is that if we just let hybrid stay up with no coarse of action is why this server will never get better. A huge population already left to uoforever and you know what most of them say when I talk them? Hybrid is stale, hybrid economy is fucked, the population is to low... if they wiped it they would come back. People like you are what's keeping this server from making a comeback because you are to hell bent on the gold and items you accumulated from the people leaving hybrid.

People left hybrid to goto forever because it was new, they wanted to get rich and have an advantage over players starting late.. so why not do the exact same thing to get the players back to Hybrid? Don't come on here accusing me of trying to destroy hybrid so it can benefit Hybrid because I am here to do just the opposite because unlike you I give a damn about the server not the pixels.

How long do you think this server is going to be up being in the current state it is in? Hell they allowed people to sell gold so they can get out before that happens and now gold is what 75 cents a mill? If you are to blind to see what's coming that's on you but I'm here trying to get people on board for what is best for the server and a server wipe is what is best so we can get another 5-10 years out of this server opposed to over the next year or 2 it going down for good.

Ask yourself why they started allowing people to sell items and gold .. what do you think is coming and why would they even allow that? They are basically saying sell your shit and make good before the server goes down. I don't want that, I want Hybrid up for another 16 years and I most certainly want it to be like it used to but with people like you down playing it that will never happen. Uo forever already has a big majority of Hybrid players, I just want to get them back so don't make shit up like I am some type of spy for uoforever. I would delete everything on uoforever in a heart beat and start fresh on Hybrid if it did a wipe but as it is right now with the state it is in and the way it's going I am playing uoforever until something gives me a reason to play Hybrid again.

Last edited:

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
I acknowledge it's not all good on Hybrid but a wipe is not the answer. There ARE other ways to fix it and get the population up but these are things totally beyond our control since we don't own the shard, we just play on it.

No there isn't any other option. The economy is ruined and players wouldn't come back after they sold their shit unless they come back on a level playing field where everyone starts with nothing. Staff keeps adding in things trying their best to save this server and the population keeps going down. The "ONLY" option is a wipe. No amount of adding things is going to change Hybrids state including gold sinks which have been added and still failed to fix the economy.

Tell me what options you have of fixing a server where people have billions of gold and millions/billions of gold in items? Tell what me fix you have to make this a risk vs reward server when everyone has unlimited supply of stock and now blessed armor and weapons? What fix are you going to add to make people get the feeling back of accomplishing making new characters, getting a new house and becoming rich again?

There is no fix other than a complete wipe that would fix all those things.

You honestly think keeping Hybrid the way it is will keep people from leaving Hybrid to go to forever? I see new people on uo forever all the time saying they came from hybrid. I also heard there is a new server coming out which is going to probably pull what's left of Hybrid there and probably a lot of people from uoforever.

This whole logic that Hybrid is invincible and will be up for ever is a lost cause, we may not be able to save Hybrid from it's current state but we sure as hell can wipe it and resurrect it in Hybrid 2.0 and get everyone to leave other servers to come and check out the new revamped Hybrid everyone grew to love.

It would be like EA games coming out with a new server from renassiance era, you know how many people would quit runuo servers and flock to that in a heart beat? Hybrid made a name for itself and there are hundreds of not thousands of people who would come back to this server if it was back in the state it used to be in the earlier years. The reason people don't want to play here because Ryan doesn't seem to have the same drive he had when he first opened this server + add in the fact mark left and the economy is screwed up. You wipe Hybrid and make everyone start fresh, try to get mark back on board and actually pay him this time and give him some free reign and I guarantee word of mouth will get around and you will see this server dominate even uoforever again. Do nothing and Hybrid will stay in the current state and eventually die and any hope we had of resurrecting this server will be gone and people like you will be the reason for that.

Last edited:

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Sir you are a complete idiot. I played this server longer than you have and that's 100% fact, I am here trying to fix the server.. if I wanted it gone I would have said just take the server down not do a wipe and try to get the population back. I have more credibility here then you ever will, I'm started guilds , I've been in guilds, I've done events, I'm donated more then probably 10k in the 16 years I've played and no one wants to see this server come back more then me.

Your logic is that if we just let hybrid stay up with no coarse of action is why this server will never get better. A huge population already left to uoforever and you know what most of them say when I talk them? Hybrid is stale, hybrid economy is fucked, the population is to low... if they wiped it they would come back. People like you are what's keeping this server from making a comeback because you are to hell bent on the gold and items you accumulated from the people leaving hybrid.

People left hybrid to goto forever because it was new, they wanted to get rich and have an advantage over players starting late.. so why not do the exact same thing to get the players back to Hybrid? Don't come on here accusing me of trying to destroy hybrid so it can benefit Hybrid because I am here to do just the opposite because unlike you I give a damn about the server not the pixels.

How long do you think this server is going to be up being in the current state it is in? Hell they allowed people to sell gold so they can get out before that happens and now gold is what 75 cents a mill? If you are to blind to see what's coming that's on you but I'm here trying to get people on board for what is best for the server and a server wipe is what is best so we can get another 5-10 years out of this server opposed to over the next year or 2 it going down for good.

Ask yourself why they started allowing people to sell items and gold .. what do you think is coming and why would they even allow that? They are basically saying sell your shit and make good before the server goes down. I don't want that, I want Hybrid up for another 16 years and I most certainly want it to be like it used to but with people like you down playing it that will never happen. Uo forever already has a big majority of Hybrid players, I just want to get them back so don't make shit up like I am some type of spy for uoforever. I would delete everything on uoforever in a heart beat and start fresh on Hybrid if it did a wipe but as it is right now with the state it is in and the way it's going I am playing uoforever until something gives me a reason to play Hybrid again.
Cool story bro. Lots of holes and misguided logic but to tell you truth, I'm done arguing with you idiots who want to wipe the shard clean. Like most things in life, you dumb twat, there are many ways to solve problems. Fact is, bro, since you were around when all of this shit was happening to the shard, you stood by and did nothing. In fact, instead of roughing it out. You quit and ran to the next best thing. So now we are here trying to mop up your failures and your mistakes. And you expect a big hug on your triumphant return to the forums. Well, my UO Forever groupie, you won't get it. Not from me at least. As long as people like me are around, the shard will always live. There are ways to fix the shard. And I guarantee you that a UO Forever sponsored shard isn't the way to do it.

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
Cool story bro. Lots of holes and misguided logic but to tell you truth, I'm done arguing with you idiots who want to wipe the shard clean. Like most things in life, you dumb twat, there are many ways to solve problems. Fact is, bro, since you were around when all of this shit was happening to the shard, you stood by and did nothing. In fact, instead of roughing it out. You quit and ran to the next best thing. So now we are here trying to mop up your failures and your mistakes. And you expect a big hug on your triumphant return to the forums. Well, my UO Forever groupie, you won't get it. Not from me at least. As long as people like me are around, the shard will always live. There are ways to fix the shard. And I guarantee you that a UO Forever sponsored shard isn't the way to do it.

Lots of holes and misguided logic? Please elaborate... Because people like you seem to make comments like that and never explain why you think so and then go off thinking you won the argument. Also if I'm the idiot twat then why haven't you given any solutions the problems I brought up and just seem to name call? You have the floor.. prove yourself and tell us your fix for the economy, population & risk vs reward along with the new feeling one gets when starting fresh?

I stood by and did nothing? You don't even know me asshole nor what I have done... Yet here you are making assumptions. I donated over 10k to this server.. is it my fault that non of that money went to advertising for this server? no... Is it my fault Ryan hired players as staff for free that ended up being corrupt instead of hiring non player staff and paying them and not allowing them to have players on this server? no... I actually made videos for this server to promote it... I actually won 1st place in the video contest to promote this server among getting many people to play this server from other servers. What have you done?

Roughing it? I been roughing it for the last couple years and I can only do so much when no one else is on board... The minute they started letting people sell gold and items showed me that they don't care about what happens to this server. I started playing uo forever a few weeks ago, until then I quit playing uo because despite any best efforts I did Hybrid was never going to go back to the way it was.

I'm tired of assholes like you who contribute nothing to this server and try to down talk people who have dedicated a good majority of money and time over the last 16 years to this server and pretend like you have any right to talk. The only failures are people like you who refuse change and think you are entitled to an opinion when I bet you haven't done anywhere near what I or many other vets have done for this server.

If I was Ryan and I seen you post some dumb shit like that you would be gone, there is no room for people like you just come the forums to troll and are against doing anything to make this server better. I have contributed more money and time on this server then you ever will and I was the first person to offer $500 to Ryan for the house in moonglow when he had it for sale because he needed money for the server which he ended up not selling and deleting.

If you want to go toe to toe on who has done more for this server bring it, i'll make you look like the idiot you are. I'll be damned if I'm going to let some punk kid down talk all that I have done for this server and I am still here 16 years later despite everything that has happened coming up with a way to make this server great again. Where is your suggestions? You have none... gtfo ... In fact wasn't you who got scammed and you made a thread about you quitting and giving free stuff away? and now you are here running your mouth ?

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Lots of holes and misguided logic? Please elaborate... Because people like you seem to make comments like that and never explain why you think so and then go off thinking you won the argument. Also if I'm the idiot twat then why haven't you given any solutions the problems I brought up and just seem to name call? You have the floor.. prove yourself and tell us your fix for the economy, population & risk vs reward along with the new feeling one gets when starting fresh?

I stood by and did nothing? You don't even know me asshole nor what I have done... Yet here you are making assumptions. I donated over 10k to this server.. is it my fault that non of that money went to advertising for this server? no... Is it my fault Ryan hired players as staff for free that ended up being corrupt instead of hiring non player staff and paying them and not allowing them to have players on this server? no... I actually made videos for this server to promote it... I actually won 1st place in the video contest to promote this server among getting many people to play this server from other servers. What have you done?

Roughing it? I been roughing it for the last couple years and I can only do so much when no one else is on board... The minute they started letting people sell gold and items showed me that they don't care about what happens to this server. I started playing uo forever a few weeks ago, until then I quit playing uo because despite any best efforts I did Hybrid was never going to go back to the way it was.

I'm tired of assholes like you who contribute nothing to this server and try to down talk people who have dedicated a good majority of money and time over the last 16 years to this server and pretend like you have any right to talk. The only failures are people like you who refuse change and think you are entitled to an opinion when I bet you haven't done anywhere near what I or many other vets have done for this server.

If I was Ryan and I seen you post some dumb shit like that you would be gone, there is no room for people like you just come the forums to troll and are against doing anything to make this server better. I have contributed more money and time on this server then you ever will and I was the first person to offer $500 to Ryan for the house in moonglow when he had it for sale because he needed money for the server which he ended up not selling and deleting.

If you want to go toe to toe on who has done more for this server bring it, i'll make you look like the idiot you are. I'll be damned if I'm going to let some punk kid down talk all that I have done for this server and I am still here 16 years later despite everything that has happened coming up with a way to make this server great again. Where is your suggestions? You have none... gtfo .
Can't stop LOLing IRL right now . :) thanks for the laugh. Gonna log onto to Hybrid right now. Have fun on or forever thingy. Peace

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
Can't stop LOLing IRL right now . :) thanks for the laugh. Gonna log onto to Hybrid right now. Have fun on or forever thingy. Peace

Because you can't compete with me, that's the only thing that's funny, you can't even answer any simple questions because you know you can't. Have fun running around looking for fights i'll be awaiting out dated pics you post of hybrid to try and prove it's still alive like it used to be. Meanwhile stay off my topic if you are just gonna troll and be of no use to making this server better. As for me playing uo forever that has nothing to do with this topic, after 16 years of playing hybrid I have the right to play another server until things get taken serious here and fixed. I'll put money on it you have an account on uo forever but you won't admit it because you will end up looking more stupid then you already do.

TheHawks

Sorceror
Because you can't compete with me, that's the only thing that's funny. Gj running around looking for fights i'll be awaiting out dated pics you post of hybrid to try and prove it's still alive like it used to be. Meanwhile stay off my topic if you are just gonna troll and be of no use to making this server better.
6/5 PvP
06-05-2015 13.07.18.jpg 06-05-2015 14.08.01.jpg 06-05-2015 14.32.41.jpg 06-05-2015 14.35.16.jpg 06-05-2015 14.46.31.jpg 06-05-2015 14.46.35.jpg 06-05-2015 14.52.08.jpg 06-05-2015 14.58.56.jpg 06-05-2015 15.11.52.jpg

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Because you can't compete with me, that's the only thing that's funny, you can't even answer any simple questions because you know you can't. Have fun running around looking for fights i'll be awaiting out dated pics you post of hybrid to try and prove it's still alive like it used to be. Meanwhile stay off my topic if you are just gonna troll and be of no use to making this server better. As for me playing uo forever that has nothing to do with this topic, after 16 years of playing hybrid I have the right to play another server until things get taken serious here and fixed. I'll put money on it you have an account on uo forever but you won't admit it because you will end up looking more stupid then you already do.
Competing with mental midget like you isnt really a competition. If you love UO Forever so much then go the fuck back there scrub

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
and those pictures mean what? that 10 people are active opposed to the 900+ players that were active a couple years ago? there used to be almost 100 people at the bank and pvp going on everywhere. What is there 10-20 people on now and they are afk and you and few people are out fighting each other?

If you are fine with the state hybrid is in and it not getting better so be it, I'll let it die off. But as long as me and other people want to see a wipe and see Hybrid come back strong I'm not going to let the minority keep me from making my point.

TheHawks

Sorceror
06-05-2015 15.27.21.jpg 06-05-2015 19.52.55.jpg 06-05-2015 21.29.33.jpg 06-05-2015 23.56.09.jpg 06-06-2015 00.06.28.jpg 06-06-2015 00.44.19.jpg 06-06-2015 00.45.02.jpg

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
Competing with mental midget like you isnt really a competition. If you love UO Forever so much then go the fuck back there scrub

Stupidity at it's fullest, I bet you are so made I made you look like the downsyndrome idiot you are and how worthless you have been to this server. Keep up with the name calling and no intelligent comebacks though and bringing up uo forever as your counter argument.. it's working wonderings.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Stupidity at it's fullest, I bet you are so made I made you look like the downsyndrome idiot you are and how worthless you have been to this server. Keep up with the name calling and no intelligent comebacks though and bringing up uo forever as your counter argument.. it's working wonderings.
Oh yeah I'm really made at you! I agree with you, your last post is stupidity at it's finest. Learn to spell motherhumper. Don't be made bro. You still have UO forever .

Ectasy2015

Wanderer

Same people out date pics Good job. I can do that too..

What hybrid used to be like

And then your pictures of what it is now, but keep posting pictures of your little 2vs2 and 3vs3 fights that happen rarely while proving that hybrid is no where what it used to be population wise. It takes longer to find a fight on hybrid then to actually do the fight.

All you are doing is keeping the server from getting better while being content in the state is in , you are doing more harm then good.

Last edited:

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
Oh yeah I'm really made at you! I agree with you, your last post is stupidity at it's finest. Learn to spell motherhumper. Don't be made bro. You still have UO forever .

Thanks for doing my job for me, I don't even have to type to make you look stupid now. Your opinion doesn't matter, The majority agrees this server needs wiped, so troll all you want if you have done nothing for this server and telling me to go play uo forever instead of making one intelligent suggestion proves you don't give a damn about the server either.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
You don't give a damn about the server either.
Openly admitting to not giving a damn about the server is not a good look for you bro. I however do give a damn. Stop trying to get a shard wipe so you and your buddies on UO forever can have more population migrate over there.

Ectasy2015

Wanderer
Openly admitting to not giving a damn about the server is not a good look for you bro. I however do give a damn. Stop trying to get a shard wipe so you and your buddies on UO forever can have more population migrate over there.

He retard, do you read on a 4th grade level? I said it proves "You don't give a damn" .

Either way this server is getting wiped or it's going down. Either way I win in the long run so enjoy playing with yourself, I'll come back when Ryan comes to his senses and stops listening to retards like you that have fucked this server with moronic suggestions.

I'm also glad you got scammed and maybe next time you make a thread whinning about it and quitting you will actually quit instead of looking like a compulsive liar seeking attention.