UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What this shard needs

El Ugly 707

Traveler
sloth has been around since near the beginning. Active players or not, his and many players vote count who currently don't play but have all asked about a wipe or something very near it.

You don't see it but a larger population of players, new and old, is much better than a loss of your economic standing that you can easily gather again with time and it be worth so much more.
If sloth and the others don't play, how could they possibly know what's wrong with the shard or how to even begin to fix it? That's like walking into an auto dealer and saying all the cars need new engines without ever even driving them. Makes no sense, and it doesnt matter how long they have been around. The real question is how do they stack up now? They need to do some catching up , and the only way to do that is to log on and play. Everything that the people who don't log on anymore are saying lacks any sort of credibility. Furthermore if they have moved on from UO what the hell are they doing on the boards?

Funny thing about you name dripping all them servers. Theyv Allllllll still have super active farming in dungeons........... Not limited to the mob of them month events... A gold wipe would easily fix that and since gold is not a donation store item I see it as a good call.... All handouts and gold should be wiped from game

If sloth and the others don't play, how could they possibly know what's wrong with the shard or how to even begin to fix it? That's like walking into an auto dealer and saying all the cars need new engines without ever even driving them. Makes no sense, and it doesnt matter how long they have been around. The real question is how do they stack up now? They need to do some catching up , and the only way to do that is to log on and play. Everything that the people who don't log on anymore are saying lacks any sort of credibility. Furthermore if they have moved on from UO what the hell are they doing on the boards?
it's nothing like your analogy. the problems with the shard are the same problems that have been around for years. underpopulated, broke economy, systemic pvp and pve issues, and overall dull game play. The reason forever is beating this server right now is because it's a fresh server that doesn't sell gold, among other things, but actually has a robust economy.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
it's nothing like your analogy. the problems with the shard are the same problems that have been around for years. underpopulated, broke economy, systemic pvp and pve issues, and overall dull game play. The reason forever is beating this server right now is because it's a fresh server that doesn't sell gold, among other things, but actually has a robust economy.
I have no clue about forever because I only have time for one shard. Fact is the people who quit hybrid did so for a reason and wiping the shard won't do anything to bring them back. As far as pvp goes, no amount of items can account for skill. This is why a wipe won't work for all the boost in pvp arguments I'm hearing.

MelodyTFA

Squire
I have no clue about forever because I only have time for one shard. Fact is the people who quit hybrid did so for a reason and wiping the shard won't do anything to bring them back. As far as pvp goes, no amount of items can account for skill. This is why a wipe won't work for all the boost in pvp arguments I'm hearing.

Finaly. Somone gets it!

TRADE MAN

Squire
Sounds to me like someone is advertising another server. Every post I ever see from this guy is negative. People like this hurts the shard. I for one, still have a blast here. The game can be as good or as bad as you want it to be. FYI everything on UOF must be donated for... Once Shane sucks everyone dry, UOF will fail. They alrdy have half the items that hybrid does... Can you imagine that server after 10 yrs of that shit lol. It's simple adding and subtracting.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Just bought an axe of the heavens! Gonna do some pvm and try it, not as strong as val but i least i wont care trying to fight gank squades

MelodyTFA

Squire
We went to 4 spots and in 3 of them there was a diffrent blue, I can see how the pvp players bitching on forums can miss em, if they have there browser open instead of UO.......

Paragons my friend. Kal Ort Por to Deceit 3 or 4.
That is pretty much instanced ....set .....dungeon PvP.... Who wants that...its always a zrrg fest...... I vote to wipe all players, resources, and gold. I shouldn't have to go to x y z( paragon dungeon) cords tobfind all the dungeon PvP......

El Ugly 707

Traveler
That is pretty much instanced ....set .....dungeon PvP.... Who wants that...its always a zrrg fest...... I vote to wipe all players, resources, and gold. I shouldn't have to go to x y z( paragon dungeon) cords tobfind all the dungeon PvP......
Complaining about a PVP hotspot , yet saying there is no PVP on the shard? Anyone else perplexed? If you get zerged call friends and kick some ass . Or handle your business somewhere else. But don't complain about red zergs in dungeon. It's the nature of the game. Adapt.

MelodyTFA

Squire
One of the fun things about playing a pk char is finding out where the Prey is. You see a guy selling ingots at bank? Check the mining spots? There are idoc guilds like ICE running around the forest all day trying to find the next 13 x 15 full of plants and semi rares, Take a walk in the forest? You find an idoc yourself but your not into flashy crap? Who cares, check in once in a while there will be people checking in too.... Kill em! You dont like to walk around? Well set up an ambush in front of brit grave or poker boat! You Can't stay in place? Well check the Blarons and greater monster spots, your sure to find somone! Small Hint somone is farming Savages and there tribal berrys, Go kill em for me! That nice guy at bank that we can never understand who sells wands has to farm em sometime, go to lich spots ( ITS NOT ALWAYS MOB OF THE MONTH ZONE THIS GIVES U A OTHER SPOT ONCE IT WONT BE) Get creative gate to a fake idoc or dress as a scrub pretend to need help Then take out your super spear and hit that poor guy! Reds have to bank sometimes did you try occlo or buccs i hear reds go there....... Oh then theres always action in DEL and at brit in front of that bridge......Im an opportuniste killer i basicly kill people who tame polor bears next to my house, Damn tammers always yelling at my polor bears [e growl!! I can think of others ways to get action but I think i should let you try to find your own idea's its good for the mind.......... Get the point?

Pepsi is right, you're trammie crap is safe. Ryan is too much of a puss to take a chance like that. The fact of the matter is that not a single staff member gives a flying fuck about this server anymore. Why would you play on a broken server? I dunno, that's for you to answer. But there's at least 3 other servers that aren't broken and the staff still manages the server. I choose to play on one of those.