UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What ML Features do you want the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer
Re: What ML Features do you want the most?

<--Trolling

The loot is fine on Demise. It shouldn't be easy to get insane buff godly bullshit.

But splitting loot up between people able to loot would help alot. Would force me to stop auto-looting.

OH, and the only good thing about the pets in ML. Well I have never seen all but 2 of them Reptile things....The dogs, Cu Sihde's, is they heal themselves and bleed attack. Wooo hooo. They aren't that big of a thing. Ru's hit harder than them :/

Pwnt.exe;337691 said:
The dogs, Cu Sihde's, is they heal themselves and bleed attack. Wooo hooo. They aren't that big of a thing. Ru's hit harder than them :/
Hiryu's also have less health, (Cu Sidhes don't drop stats when tamed) cannot take care of themselves, and can't rez their owners. (I'm getting a strong idea from OSI that, in fact, they are fully capable of doing this) I'd say, at the very least, that it's pretty big when it's the only pet in the game that can heal.

They DO NOT, Res their owners, people say they have and the "Official Theory" is that they cast that Gift of Life shit on you before you die. But they dont.

shiftydaclown;337674 said:
I just want Runic Bow Kits i made a GM Fletcher on this shard which seams useless as of now Just for Runic Bow Kits

Hook it up Staff

Gtfo.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The Cu Sidhe cannot rez the owner; however, it tries. It just never succeeds at doing it.

LC

LadyCrimson;337751 said:
The Cu Sidhe cannot rez the owner; however, it tries. It just never succeeds at doing it.
Ah, okay then. But that would also imply that they will attempt to heal their master as well as cure their poisons... Does it succeed at either?

At any rate, I'd personally tossed out claims that they could rez themselves if a bandage was left on the ground. As far as I know, all skills are supposed to be disabled entirely when you're a ghost, and that would extend to pet ghosts.

Nottheking;337747 said:
Hiryu's also have less health, (Cu Sidhes don't drop stats when tamed) cannot take care of themselves, and can't rez their owners. (I'm getting a strong idea from OSI that, in fact, they are fully capable of doing this) I'd say, at the very least, that it's pretty big when it's the only pet in the game that can heal.

Cu Sidhes' stats drop when tamed.

Nottheking;337763 said:
Ah, okay then. But that would also imply that they will attempt to heal their master as well as cure their poisons... Does it succeed at either?

Cus heal their master and cures poison. The amount healed and the success of curing poison also depends on their anatomy and healing skills. Lastly, they don't need bandages for healing.

pkrlz

Knight

wolverine.mon;337788 said:
Cu Sidhes' stats drop when tamed.

Cus heal their master and cures poison. The amount healed and the success of curing poison also depends on their anatomy and healing skills. Lastly, they don't need bandages for healing.

QFT.

pkrlz

Knight

marcusstone;337593 said:
I didn't say anything about effects on economy... I just think it would be cool to have some incentive to hunt in Tok, and some different items that you have to hunt for a while to get. Martis are all good, but they get boring after a while. Gauntlet is too time consuming for the casual gamer who doesn't get to log all the time.
I see where you guys are coming from though, and you make a good point... I would probably be pretty pissed if I spent a millions on an item that would become fairly common a couple months later... It's just a bummer there isn't more incentive for PVM.
But probably new items from ML could be just as good of a solution as far as I am concerned...

Yeah, but You have to think about everybodym and how it would affect them.

From my PVM experience, the place where i had more fun playing iare in order:
-Sleeping dragon spawn at tokuno. (with tots ofcourse)
-Spawning at felluca
-Gaunt (when u actualy get an arty)
-Paragorns.

With ML it will be also funny to kill peerless.

With the new AI, we wont have so much fun at gaunt, coze demise has a lot of idiots/nb who train their chars there and it will make gaunt fucking hard and u'll also die alot.

But yeah from my experience, talking ONLY ABOUT FUN, bringing tots back would be really know.
IF they bring them back the only way to do it, without fucking the entire server economy (You cant do it lol) would be paying for the Gtots/tots ppl already have.
BUT AGAIN, I DONT THINK WE WILL HAVE TOTS BACK.

I just saw psz's reply, so nvm about tots.

Nottheking;337596 said:
Yep, definitely true; later on I did get *some* help, but it was quite a while: Rallahn was my first character here, and I built him up without any real help, at least to the GM level, and filled his spellbook myself. However, I didn't mind that: building up is a challenge and one of the few actual direct parts of the game I enjoy.

I have to agree with you and eby.
When i started here for the second time, i had lost my acc and had no ltots. Tots did not spawn anymore.

I had lots of dun building my char and it was a hell of a chalenge.

jrhather;337622 said:
The Reptalon
Why not cu's?

Pwnt.exe;337688 said:
Do's:
Dont's:

Its not actualy a list of what to do, but actualy what u want most.
This kind of things must be implemented, but not right now.

Crog

Wanderer

A list!

All the wood types.

The library and vesper turn in system.

Pets.

At least a few of the new peer bosses.

FLETCHING!!!!

Loot bump.

Ill think of more later. :D

simply_was

Sorceror

Can i ask one question? What about Instance Corpses?
Is there it now on OSI?
Sorry for noobs question and my english. =\

I do have one SLIGHT concern on loot instancing, though it's small. Mainly, it'd provide even more incentive for people to attempt to deal the most damage; previously, for a gauntlet boss, it was only necessary for me to Flamestrike it 3-4 times, and then I could focus on healing/curing others; I'd likely have to change to simply attacking constantly. But then again, I guess that's what the others do anyway already...

Nottheking;337893 said:
I do have one SLIGHT concern on loot instancing, though it's small. Mainly, it'd provide even more incentive for people to attempt to deal the most damage; previously, for a gauntlet boss, it was only necessary for me to Flamestrike it 3-4 times, and then I could focus on healing/curing others; I'd likely have to change to simply attacking constantly. But then again, I guess that's what the others do anyway already...

yep, that is exactly what will happen. was thinking about posting it, but like this it would people off it. however, hounds would still get top dmg and so most of the loot

LadySiren

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil;337900 said:
yep, that is exactly what will happen. was thinking about posting it, but like this it would people off it. however, hounds would still get top dmg and so most of the loot

According to publish 28 loot is distributed equally regardless of damage dealt.
Even better, though, is that luck effects your individual loot instance!

LadySiren;337916 said:
According to publish 28 loot is distributed equally regardless of damage dealt.
Even better, though, is that luck effects your individual loot instance!
Well ,that would change things. Plus, there's likely still be all those noob archers who'd insist that getting in "the first dmg" will get them better loot anyway... Just like they do thinking it'll gaurantee them an artifact or something.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Nottheking;337932 said:
Well ,that would change things. Plus, there's likely still be all those noob archers who'd insist that getting in "the first dmg" will get them better loot anyway... Just like they do thinking it'll gaurantee them an artifact or something.

Amen brother.

Just give me a Parrot an im good :cool:

j/p i just want to see Runic Flething Tools or w/e

HOOK IT UP RYAN

Status
Not open for further replies.