UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What ML Features do you want the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What ML Features do you want the most?

PvM:

1) Instanced Corpses: you have a lot of players from outside the US and although Staff are doing all they can to make sure everyone plays fair, you can't beat 40 ping.

2) Fixes/Completion of what we already have: Wraith Form (doesn't leech correctly), Familiars (should not attack monsters), Evasion, Spellweaving.

3) Gauntlet AI: use of Necro spells and target changing by Bosses.

4) ML Crafting and Peerless Quests

PvP:

1) Nervestrike Fix: (para should not break on hit)

2) Darts Fix: (I guess you have more than enough info on this by now ;))

Thanks for the shard.

FE

PS - Please don't "bump" loot - here is my reasoning:
http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74070&page=12

Buiu

Knight

i think we need the dart fix and the instanced corpse...
it s not a good idea put at the moment craftable artys and museums..
the pvp ll die if this happens

Liante

Wanderer

Hi Ryan, the first thing is say hello and to thank you for allowing us to share your opinion.

what i would like is a few things, first make acumulative chance on doom2(gaunlet), cause is really unfair the fact that ppl
with trained pj, nice skill, luck, spend all they at doom trying to get an arty, and suddenly cames a naked guy with 50 archery
direct from haven to doom, and he gets totem or hom, if is that way ppl will start to play with 3 pj at doom naked, cause the
Current chance is based on luck, luck in real life, is nice to have luck, but is just not fair that ppl spend hours training
a nice pj, spending money on luck armors, to some ppl with nothing on get the best, is just wrong...

then i will thank to, the implementations of the cu sidhe, and ml artys, like fey leggins, totem of the void, the vesper museum
and the repplics, so we can do crafteable artys(if there is not peerles, maybe u can find another way to get the regents so
we can enjoy them)

so ryan i have seen u in runuo forums, and i know that u can do with runuo whatever u want, so we trust in your criterion at time to
choose add things, is very clear that if this depend of us, we will like to have everyting,but maybe is too much to ask
so this were my priorities...

i say again about doom, it will be very nice have a fair way to get artys, i am sure that if not very difficult to do, is
more like a modification and the team will be able to do it

Greetings^^

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

okay, all I would like to say is that This might not totally be OSI feature that im thinking about... but I think it would tribute to demise.

1. We all know the economy on demise is horrible. rbc = 18kk? the ....
2. i say bring tots back. only because the vet's at demise has everything they need while the newer players have scratch, zip, nada. tots wouldn't just bring back some pvp and some more play time in tokuno, but will and should bring alot more players to demise.
3. A dueling system. <--- how cool would that be.
4. the rest of ML stuff too.
But most of all, my options go toward ltots the most. its not fair for the newer players who wants a RBC or a TOME that they will nearly have the chance of getting it in the near future.
More time consumed the more of the old vets and items they had are getting deleted. less and less and less ltots, gtots. ect. ok thats my two cents...

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm very happy to hear that some changes are coming. But i hope it isn't anything too dramatic as i like the way things are done properly here before they are implemented.

Instanced corpses sounds good.

As for a loot bump i'm not convinced this would be a good idea but if anything does get a bump maybe it should be the loot in treasure chests or para chests.

Darts need fixing not that it affects me but just because i'm fed up with hearing about it.

I do have a bit of an issue with empty vendors maybe when a vendor has had no salable items in it for 7-10 days it dissapears.

As for ML stuff i realy don't mind and anything would be appreciated, alough the bit i would like the most would be tinkered jewlery or runic bowcrafting.

Stackable seeds please.

Thanks for listening and i'm looking forward to whatever happens.

Tokko.

Wanderer

jrhather;337306 said:
Necromancer familiars shouldn't aggro.
i thought necro familiars were supposed to aggro to helps new players hunt (though i can see shadow wisp and maybe horde minion having this trait)
kaeloth;337364 said:
Quicker STAT gains would be cool :)
i agree but i dont guess we're discussing that at priority.

is instanced corpses instantly auto-dressing on rezzing? i think i must be wrong, that doesnt seem so critical to me.

i'm exclusively a pvper and i know it's selfish to want only changes that affect you, but yea. and well, everyone knows what the only thing i want for christmas is so i'll just quietly leave it here.
darts

thanks for this thread

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Instanced corpses pertains to a monster corpse/loot being parsed out to each player based on damage dealt. Player one, two, three, etc gets a certain percentage of the gold and items offered to him or her for 2 minutes and then it is public for the taking. But for that 2 minutes, no one but yourself and party members have access to your percentage of items. It pretty much makes autolooting useless.

LC

I agree don't bring back tots.
Also don't fix mana leech on wraith form... The next thing we need is someone being able to SOLO coon in half an hour or any other champ for that matter.
If i'm not mistaken death strike on this shard does not work properly.
Right now it does full damage with a bow when it's suppose to be halved. Also you need stealth and maybe hiding to acheive the max bonus on it.
Tracking adds a slight bonus to it also.
Here a link.
http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/...7396108&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I'm kind of curious about something.

The Human -> Elf quest.... does it work in the reverse as well?

Gredras

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;337457 said:

Yes there is a quest turning you from elf to human.

I'd like to see instanced loot, human->elf elf->human quest and wraith form repaired. Then new pets and other ML goodies.

_Icaro;337310 said:
quest for turn on elven and cu shade pet :D

Oaks;337343 said:
Heya,

a "simple" thing for me I'd like to see implemented is the transformation quest from human<-> elf. Anything else is a bonus, cheers for giving us some TLC.

EwKa;337351 said:
The separated loot system.

Steven_Greer;337352 said:
Instanced loot, better loot, and Darts to hit at the accurate percentage :)

DarkSaionji;337354 said:
In my opinion, it's probably most important to do things properly rather than doing a lot of crappy work, so fixing darts, wraith form, familiars, evasion, and attunement would probably be most important followed by the completion of spellweaving. It would also be nice to see the lamppost in doom obtainable. After all of those unfinished systems are completed, I'd really dig aquariums and other house pets.

---FK

Buiu;337398 said:
i think we need the dart fix and the instanced corpse...
it s not a good idea put at the moment craftable artys and museums..
the pvp ll die if this happens

NonhumSub-Demise;337402 said:
Dart... hmmm....

Dart..

And Dart. :D

ParagonDancer;337415 said:
Bringing back tots would solve absolutely nothing.

DO NOT do it.

ParagonDancer;337457 said:

I quoted the highlights of this thread. The main concerns are DONT BRING THE TOTS BACK as that will just ruin what our already brainfucked economy has left.

I would then have to say in matter of importance, Wraith form should work with spells (as this is an AoS fix i would grade it top priority) Then The dart glitch comes RIGHT behind that fix, the darting has made PvP on Demise somewhat comparable to the redheaded stepchild..

My personal fav for you guys to add would be the Elf to Human/Human to Elf Heritage Quests. Now that ive had scrolled out Elf characters for over two years, i want to change that as the Elves suck the eternal.

I guess you could implement the lamer tamer pets and keep the general populous happy with that.

The Doom Level Puzzle would be nice to have, and i dont even mean for the Inquisitors Resolution, the lamppost is an ausome piece of Deco, and many designs are broken due to the lack of it.

Instanced Corpses so we can stop the EasyUO AutoLooters in the gauntlet, OR someway to block EasyUO as you guys did with PlayUO.

Nerve strike you could throw in there somewhere, along with the rest of Spellweaving, both not really high up in priority.

I Would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE for you guys to put in the anniversary rewards, as the royal leggings of embers + Hotl = SWEET Ancient samurai do not so much..

Not sure if i stated it above, but the Craftable ML artys are more work than people think. You have do peerless "Champs" MULTIPLE times to get one item, and even then you can fail, and require a recipe etc etc etc.
My opinion on that matter is it will nerf our already "Balanced" *Cough* PvP/PvM situation. Not suggestable until other INCREDIBLY important fixes are accomplished.

The Necro Familiar standing by your side unless told otherwise is a pretty big one too (AoS Fix and should be attended to first) Summoned familiars are useless as they run off to commit suicide IMMEDIATLY after being summoned.

Loot bump would be nice, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

Someway to monitor the few speedhaxers we have left, and you cant tell me there arent anymore, because theyre are, and havent been caught yet.

And whatever other lame shit i forgot to add in here i guess should be added.

Corven

Wanderer

Ryan;337358 said:
That's kind of demanding... I mean keep in mind we do this as a hobby. This is not something we get paid to do and we do run 3 shards. We're trying to give Demise and Divinity both some much needed attention. Hence the fact that they got the new website first... there's a lot of stuff coming but I'm not going to give you a guarantee that we're going to get all of this stuff coded for you in the next month because frankly I don't know what kind of time commitment that's going to take and we've got limited development staff. I could go find someone to hack together some code to make the shard look more ML but that's just not the RunUO way. It has to be done right.

Yeah, I guess it is fairly demanding, but you did ask what we would like. =P You can't blame a guy for dreaming a little. Heh.

psz

Administrator

Just to point out: Anyone who's ever packet logged numbers from OSI will tell you, point blank, Stratics is almost *NEVER* accurate on most numbers (They tend to fall in a liberal range instead).

Killem

Wanderer

Quite frankly, bringing back ToTs would help the economy, imo.

6mil for ONE weapon is a bit absurd, and the only reason it's so expensive is they don't spawn anymore. It would help balance out money issues. I've seen other shards where ToTs go for 100k. It's discouraging to start and see one of the weapons you want going for 6mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.