UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

jcote

Sorceror
yo know i pvp outside fo fourms, :) any time you want to dance again let me know :) bring your friends :) you got 3 chances to figure us out :)

jcote

Sorceror
LMAO indeed they should. I fear nothing in game. a death= a Gray screen and lesson learned. Said with a smile :)

shoud be no separating factor.
a fight is a fight end result we all have fun

mytilus

Sorceror
You are the idiot, Lukin tells you something (even though he doesnt play) and you come on here spewing it like it's news? Lmao. Fan Boy :cool:

really your whole conversation with him would have been nothing any of us even cared about except for one thing you said that we all got some good lolz over....

high fives all around!! all you guys did good job keeping bile's secret

Bile

Knight
Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair
The last one to know, the last one to show
I was the last one you thought you'd see there

el pepino

Sorceror
really your whole conversation with him would have been nothing any of us even cared about except for one thing you said that we all got some good lolz over....

high fives all around!! all you guys did good job keeping bile's secret

Yeah we did (Well me and my brothers did I personally knew who Xavier and Athena were as well) until Lukin fucked it all up. Shows how much Hz can be trusted. Thanks for pointing that out. :cool:

Ps: Thanks for the spiffy new signature pic. :D

hickman48

Knight
Yeah we did (Well me and my brothers did I personally knew who Xavier and Athena were as well) until Lukin fucked it all up. Shows how much Hz can be trusted. Thanks for pointing that out. :cool:

Ps: Thanks for the spiffy new signature pic. :D

I thought it was phelons fault now its lukins seems like we have another lithium keeps making up story's and lies till he finds one he likes.

el pepino

Sorceror
I thought it was phelons fault now its lukins seems like we have another lithium keeps making up story's and lies till he finds one he likes.

Are you retarded.... Wait nvm. Phelon being an idiot coupled with Xavier is why my "player" account got banned. My staff account was removed for no reason except I was caught in between what happened with Lukin and Bile. In fact I was promised to be allowed back as staff but I refused. After I refused to be staff again Xavier was extremely paranoid of me so as soon as he had any excuse (Phelon) he banned my player accounts.
So all your theories and all your retarded speculation is just dogshit.

Oh and the real BURN and the only person who "had to go" unwillingly was LUKIN. Xavier canned his ass for obviously letting his guild "Hz" know who all the staff were. If he hadn't done that, if you guys hadn't raided my auctions chanting shit, if you guys hadn't paged me using my player name, if you guys hadn't renamed your pets "Jimaldo"....

Lukin would still be staff.... LOL You fucking goat fuckers... When will you ever learn.

hickman48

Knight
Are you retarded.... Wait nvm. Phelon being an idiot coupled with Xavier is why my "player" account got banned. My staff account was removed for no reason except I was caught in between what happened with Lukin and Bile. In fact I was promised to be allowed back as staff but I refused. After I refused to be staff again Xavier was extremely paranoid of me so as soon as he had any excuse (Phelon) he banned my player accounts.
So all your theories and all your retarded speculation is just dogshit.

Oh and the real BURN and the only person who "had to go" unwillingly was LUKIN. Xavier canned his ass for obviously letting his guild "Hz" know who all the staff were. If he hadn't don't that, if you guys hadn't raided my auctions chanting shit, if you guys hadn't paged me using my player name, if you guys hadn't renamed your pets "Jimaldo"....

Lukin would still be staff.... LOL You fucking goat fuckers... When will you ever learn.

Wow changing your story yet again keep adding to it the longer you make it the more people should believe it.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Lukin: Goodbye staff account, now you can have ice cream in heaven! I'll see you again tonight when I go to bed in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!