UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

lukin69

Knight
Jim, you'd say anything to make yourself look innocent. There are 5 people who know what really happened. I will not spread rumors nor engage in malicious talk about any of it. Rather, I will sit here and watch you attempt to sully my name. Oh, and laugh. :)

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Lukin is not on the forums saying he never ever did anything wrong and he was an upstanding member of staff.

And furthermore just because Lukin is not on here saying he never did anything wrong doesn't mean his entire guild isn't in this thread blasting anyone BUT Lukin.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
This is flawed logic, because it assumes that all players that entered the guild were new and only continued to improve and get stronger. It does not account for the players that 1) were already veteran and knew what they were doing, and 2) assumes the linear progression of one's skills in UO which as far as skill mastery goes is anything but linear. A few of the "Core" hz members were from Zen. which over a period of maybe 2 years completely dominated the server, during that period most of the members from USA at one point were in Zen. or other guilds other players also just guild hopped etc. Lastly just because you are in someone's guild doesn't mean they are necessarily training you, teaching you whether they are trying to or not, or that you will get better. Shitty teachers will have great students, and great teachers will have shitty students. Correlation between good teachers developing good students, yes, causation, no.
I find your resoning to be flawed. First when Hz was created there was only 2 former zen member.

All that matters is MB the alleged king of demise was bile's student and grew from there.

MB is great at spawn but in open field its different.

But what do I know.
Am just canadian.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Well i'm drunk and could give two shits about any king because I myself resemble william wallace and I bow to no king..... J/k LOL

The trash talk on old staff etc etc etc just needs to stop and lets all do each other a favor and stop posting about it etc and just keep it about guilds... But here is where the problem lays>>>> there is always gonna be one idiot that brings it up and unfortunantly we peasents respond lets stop responding and we will all find out who the shit stirrers are!

then if your hardcore like me you will ignore him blackball him and guess what his dumbass will move on because he dug his own grave.

So lets all be including myself a part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

Semper Fi

hickman48

Knight
And furthermore just because Lukin is not on here saying he never did anything wrong doesn't mean his entire guild isn't in this thread blasting anyone BUT Lukin.

Just point out that most of your guild so far has posted nothing but lies pretty sad tho you stick up for this guild of jokes more than you do your own family.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Just point out that most of your guild so far has posted nothing but lies pretty sad tho you stick up for this guild of jokes more than you do your own family.
How can you say they are lies like I stated before no one knows what happend. Unless your staff.

el pepino

Sorceror
Jim, you'd say anything to make yourself look innocent. There are 5 people who know what really happened. I will not spread rumors nor engage in malicious talk about any of it. Rather, I will sit here and watch you attempt to sully my name. Oh, and laugh. :)

I thought you don't play? What are you doing here CARING on the forums? LoL
Oh and, Lies? Xavier says it all right there in black and white.
You are a little bitch (Muscly's little bitch) and that will never change.
You're pathetic, enjoy wallowing in it. :cool:

Fact of the matter is we have returned and it is only a matter of time before we get back in practice working as a team and shit can you retards the way we always have.
When it happens, what will be your excuse this time? ;)

Yaz

Squire

Yes i play with BAMBI

Best Friends FOR LIFEEEE