UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

mytilus

Sorceror
ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING! :cool:

jcote

Sorceror
ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING!ALL HAIL THE KING! :cool:

careful mytilus you May be mistaken for Jim with that colourful text.

Bama

Bug Huntress
If I was to go 'round saying I was king just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
Agreed, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government
Yes supreme executive power derives from a mandate of the masses and not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Bile

Knight

dbrez

Squire
Would it be at all possible for everyone in thread to STFU?

Im in [1%er] and TBH i give credit where credit is due. HZ you guys are a top notch guild and that is no BS. I started this server bout a year when Barcode was still [][[]] and eventually went on to become OML. HZ has been the premiere guild since i started on this server and that is no knock on Bile and his crew. They just dont seem to care about dominating spawns/popping harrowers/recruiting etc. They just want to field fight and hey there is nothing wrong with that. I have just found myself scratching my head about how tied up you guys (Not specifically HZ but everyone) are in trolling forum posts and bringing up what appears to be a terrible period for the server from an admistrative standpoint. I dont even know what happend nor do i care to know what happened. I personally think you all shame the server everytime you feel the need to bring this kind of trash up.

I thought this was actually a great forum topic started by someone (who I can almost assure is not in barcode) until it turned into piss fest 2014. So let me end with what the topic all about.

[HZ] - Very organized guild and does a good job at dominating the spawns. Most of the time you guys are successful with raids and do a good job at running your own spawns effieciently.
[8] - Also another very organized guild led by quality pvpers. These dudes are smart fighters and know how to win. Only issue with them is they arent very motivated. There has to be an immenent battle to really see the majority of them logged in. Still they probably have some of the better field fighters in the game.
[OATH] - Dont really ever see them anymore? I guess they give up easily?
[1%er] - Well we are a newer guild that is just starting to actually recruit some members. Usually only have between 4-6 ppl on and thats why most of the time we roll with 8 for good pvp and learning experiences. Its actually unfair to [8] to lump us in with them most of time because well we havent had many experiences fighting in a group. (see the fire dungeon video from last night) we struggled to follow directions and people obviously didnt know there jobs. So before you continue to blast 1%er you should really try to understand that we are very new (might not have new players) and we are still learning spawn tactics etc.

Well ive obviously been rambling on for too long. So in closing, lets stop trolling, keep fighting, enjoy the guilds your fighting with because well if it werent for eachother we'd be farming shit all day to build pvp suits to fight noone....

-Notorious

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Would it be at all possible for everyone in thread to STFU?

[HZ] - Very organized guild and does a good job at dominating the spawns. Most of the time you guys are successful with raids and do a good job at running your own spawns effieciently.

Well ive obviously been rambling on for too long. So in closing, lets stop trolling, keep fighting, enjoy the guilds your fighting with because well if it werent for eachother we'd be farming shit all day to build pvp suits to fight noone....

-Notorious
Not trolling anyone here but if Hz is indeed Very Organized and does a great job at spawn. then I guess Bile and Co. Did a great job at training there infamous kind and others. Yes I understand there is a few that had some knowledge but most "core" Hz members all came from Barcode or left over of another guild. But don't forget the great king was under Bile for quite some time.

Well I guess this summons it all up

GOOD JOB BILE you TRAINED Demise infamous King.

So Bile does that make you higher then the king if you trained him?

hickman48

Knight
You most obviously didn't acknowledge my posts. I'm glad you wish to refuse the truth upon the matter that happened long ago. I hope you enjoy your pool of delusion and continued praise of Xavier. You can clearly see in Jim's post of that PM was me with a trash barrel message. I had already deleted my valuables and given them the middle finger. I wasn't going to be participating with him at the wheel. Some weeks later when the scenario happened between Jim and Phelon that's when we were permanently banned and Paul's valuables seized. The storm ensued.

All it proves is that you where corrupt staff and jim turned a blind eye then goes on to post this Oxxxxx: Remains unknown for honest service. [?]

Did not know abusing staff powers was being honest.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
All it proves is that you where corrupt staff and jim turned a blind eye then goes on to post this Oxxxxx: Remains unknown for honest service. [?]

Did not know abusing staff powers was being honest.
Hick were you not part of dirl / friend of xeres at some point.

hickman48

Knight
Hick were you not part of dirl / friend of xeres at some point.

No sorry Was in D^B with ekin and them then quit and joined Kol with esk Then there was the spawn/(forgot the name of this guild ill remeber and edit it later) after that it was zen. and then hz.

SCV

Wanderer
Not trolling anyone here but if Hz is indeed Very Organized and does a great job at spawn. then I guess Bile and Co. Did a great job at training there infamous kind and others. Yes I understand there is a few that had some knowledge but most "core" Hz members all came from Barcode or left over of another guild. But don't forget the great king was under Bile for quite some time.

I am an outsider in this story but to me this is kinda like the Sith lords and their apprentices in the Star Wars Universe.
In case somebody doesn't know the story behind it... a Sith lord must take an apprentice, for the power and knowledge of the Sith must not be allowed to die out.
Every Sith master knows his apprentice will try and kill him, as he killed his master before, and most accept this, because it means he has grown weak, while his apprentice is strong, in this way the Sith always grow stronger, while the jedi stagnate, sharing knowledge and power among lesser weak people who should not be allowed to survive.

***Replace the old Sith lord with Bile and the aprrentice turned Sith Lord with Mb and maybe the jedis as former oath guild ***

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I am an outsider in this story but to me this is kinda like the Sith lords and their apprentices in the Star Wars Universe.
In case somebody doesn't know the story behind it... a Sith lord must take an apprentice, for the power and knowledge of the Sith must not be allowed to die out.
Every Sith master knows his apprentice will try and kill him, as he killed his master before, and most accept this, because it means he has grown weak, while his apprentice is strong, in this way the Sith always grow stronger, while the jedi stagnate, sharing knowledge and power among lesser weak people who should not be allowed to survive.

***Replace the old Sith lord with Bile and the aprrentice turned Sith Lord with Mb and maybe the jedis as former oath guild ***

Abit over nerdy for me but I see where you're going with this. The thing is the aprentice will never go face to face against his lord.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
No Was in D^B with ekin and them then quit and joined Kol with esk Then there was the spawn/(forgot the name of this guild ill remeber and edit it later) after that it was zen. and then hz.
Thats perfect then may I ask why you are so but hurt that Bile wad staff and also jim.
No one apart from Bile Jim Xavier and Lukin knows what happend we all heard some stories but funny at the. Time Xavier and I were having a private discussion about something and when I get home ill gladly post it. If Xavier was honest about Bile and Jim then you might wana throw lukin under the bus cause in his pm lukin was also crooked.
I have no issues with lukin am just saying all of you are talking shit about a subject that you know nothing of.

hickman48

Knight
Thats perfect then may I ask why you are so but hurt that Bile wad staff and also jim.
No one apart from Bile Jim Xavier and Lukin knows what happend we all heard some stories but funny at the. Time Xavier and I were having a private discussion about something and when I get home ill gladly post it. If Xavier was honest about Bile and Jim then you might wana throw lukin under the bus cause in his pm lukin was also crooked.
I have no issues with lukin am just saying all of you are talking shit about a subject that you know nothing of.

Lukin is not on the forums saying he never ever did anything wrong and he was an upstanding member of staff.

This is flawed logic, because it assumes that all players that entered the guild were new and only continued to improve and get stronger. It does not account for the players that 1) were already veteran and knew what they were doing, and 2) assumes the linear progression of one's skills in UO which as far as skill mastery goes is anything but linear. A few of the "Core" hz members were from Zen. which over a period of maybe 2 years completely dominated the server, during that period most of the members from USA at one point were in Zen. or other guilds other players also just guild hopped etc. Lastly just because you are in someone's guild doesn't mean they are necessarily training you, teaching you whether they are trying to or not, or that you will get better. Shitty teachers will have great students, and great teachers will have shitty students. Correlation between good teachers developing good students, yes, causation, no.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
My supreme executive power derived from a mandate from the masses after I and my legion conquered Felucca. I am not self appointed. The title has been earned and well deserved. If I was to go 'round saying I was king just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away! There will always be some grumblings from peasants like you, but the majority of Demise citizens shall continue to acknowledge the one true and just king, MB.

I liked your comment... Not because there's any truth to it, just because Monty Python.