UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what is the separating factors in the quality of fel pvp guilds?

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
The fact is... if ALL groups, not just some, returned for more fights, regardless of the outcome, everyone would benefit from the PVP. Whether that was for skill, confidence, pixels, or ego.

So everyone needs to quit the house hiding. Quit the excuses. Quit thinking we all literally hate each other (we just play enemies on TV)... and come back to the field. Bring your best, bring all you got... we'll match it best we can every single time.

Stop thinking the fight needs to be for pixels and we'll all get along just fine.

jcote

Sorceror
The fact is... if ALL groups, not just some, returned for more fights, regardless of the outcome, everyone would benefit from the PVP. Whether that was for skill, confidence, pixels, or ego.

So everyone needs to quit the house hiding. Quit the excuses. Quit thinking we all literally hate each other (we just play enemies on TV)... and come back to the field. Bring your best, bring all you got... we'll match it best we can every single time.

Stop thinking the fight needs to be for pixels and we'll all get along just fine.

I agree but we all have to contribute to a little friendly conversation from time to time. keeps it interesting and challenging :)

Lithium66

Sorceror
Honest question: Which one of us got Barcode's stuff?

Look at the housing in which barcode guys lived in most were castles filled with shit and if you look now aalmost everyone of them are owned by HZ members just my observation thats all and that would be because most of barcoders lived in felluca and when everyone got ran off or disappeared you guys were the only force with manpower to hold an idoc think about it.

jcote

Sorceror
Not bad in my book we were rusty only took us three battles to figure you out I call that a victory in my book. Yep im a barcode reject LOL and just a poor lil kid;)

you did not figure us out.. You figured your team out, how to call targets/ x heal makes a big difference.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Honest question: Which one of us got Barcode's stuff?

I know for a fact Muscly got at least one of my properties. Specifically my stockhouse. Had all my TOTs, most of my good but excess armor, most of my BODs... he has the message board from that property at his Brit gate house... splashed with blood.

Speaking of which... I'll buy that board back from you Muscly, if you're willing to sell it. Has sentimental value to me.

mytilus

Sorceror
When did I say he gave it all back to me you silly goat fucker? :rolleyes: Why you gotta be such a Fan Boy? :cool:

obviously must be my mistake...

el pepino

Sorceror
LoL Lukin failed. I knew if I said that I would hear it from you idiots just like when he told you all me and bile were staff. Hahaha :D
He said he didn't even have UO installed anymore and didn't care.... What a goat fucker... :rolleyes:
He apparently cared enough to print screen that and provide it to you.... :cool:

lukin fail.png

jcote

Sorceror
My last question to you says it all about you................ spewing off at the mouth with hearsay and not having any facts etc to even respond...... quite pathetic

I just like drama :) and love getting it started :) haha. no hear say sir.
also i feel if i can shit talk i might have a chance at 1%ers guild :)

hickman48

Knight
LoL Lukin failed. I knew if I said that I would hear it from you idiots just like when he told you all me and bile were staff. Hahaha :D
He said he didn't even have UO installed anymore and didn't care.... What a goat fucker... :rolleyes:
He apparently cared enough to print screen that and provide it to you.... :cool:

View attachment 85424

Thats not print screen is ctrl v and ctrl p

[3/4/2014 12:14:00 PM] Dj Roxxer's - Augusta: i found one
[3/4/2014 12:14:06 PM] justin hicks: k
[3/4/2014 12:14:12 PM] Dj Roxxer's - Augusta: ty babe
[3/4/2014 12:14:15 PM] Dj Roxxer's - Augusta: <3

^ copyed and look at your own screen shoot see the diffrence?

jcote

Sorceror
really i thought i might be tag material.

(typically i don't troll i was just bored tonight ) Night nerds.

el pepino

Sorceror
I'm so hungry for Jim memorabilia I will even trade goat pics with Lukin to get some! *Jams out to Katy Perry*

You are the idiot, Lukin tells you something (even though he doesnt play) and you come on here spewing it like it's news? Lmao. Fan Boy :cool: