UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subaru STI

Wanderer
Re: Veteran Reward Suggestions

Ok, I was doing some serious thinking.

take my last post, page 11 or something...

and add

"Trammy Rug" - Various Hued Bear Masks... 2+ year players...
No color selection, just random.
1 Per Ip?

You should make thoes anyway...
Only thing I've really ever wanted for pixel crack since I've started...

Unsatisfied

Wanderer

Maybe a kinda "bridge" tile that can be placed between two houses you own that are extremely close together side by side so that by doing that it sorta turns them into one giant fuck off house. Im sure theres a way to work that...

I also agree with whipeing old rewards and extending time period for each reward... also like the idea of ethy dyes and leather dyes that have more interesting hues.

K's Mom

Wanderer

How about a bank beehive. You can bank anywhere at anytime and its blessed. Not sure how it would work with Pvp but its a suggestion!

crbentle

Wanderer

I have not read all pages so forgive me if I'm repeating.

What about items that don't wear out? sewing kits, pick axes, etc.

sssuuu

Knight

How about for long time vet rewards, a Ghost Candle. Where, when you light it up, it turns you into ghost mode like you're dead, but not quite, so you can still walk through doors and still be ghost like.

Downside is that you can't ride a mount while using it, or really attack someone since ghosts can't use weapons, but you can be attacked, since your ghost will still be visable, and to return to your orginal form just turn off the candle, then go back to kicking butt.

(And the object doesn't have to be a candle, it could be something else. )

hoglegs

Sorceror

I would like to see an item that is much like a pickpocket dip house add-on, but can be targeted with spells, and can be used to train magery up to GM. Perhaps use something like the dartboard scores to show how much damage you deal.. Not that training magery is hard, but I think it's a cool idea for a vet reward...

sssuuu

Knight

How about, when you die, and turn into a ghost, you can get your character a ghost mount, so you don't have to run on foot everywhere you go as a ghost, its a sort of pain in the butt, to have to run as a ghost on foot, takes too long.

Tomox2

Wanderer

Taken from stratics. The things I have been missing and would like to see on the server for 1 year + vets.

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Veteran Rewards - Deed for a Decorative Shield
Deed for a Decorative Shield

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Veteran Rewards - Flaming Head Deed
flaming head deed

Those things i miss from osi.

And for new things...

why not new house deco items. Maybe elven stuff? (I think they'd look great in my house since its green)

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Furniture - Elven Bed
Elven bed

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Furniture - Elven Armoire
Fancy Elven Armoire

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Furniture - Elven Armoire
Elven Armoire

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Furniture - Elven Loveseat
elven love seat

UO Stratics - Item Catalogue: Furniture - Elven Dresser
elven dresser.

:3 just my thought

how about the 6th toon slot for ppl over 3years old?

imnot sure if anyone has said this because this thread is really long and i dont feel like going though it all

hoglegs

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid;1678254 said:
how about the 6th toon slot for ppl over 3years old?

imnot sure if anyone has said this because this thread is really long and i dont feel like going though it all

That's a cool idea. I thought of another, let 3-4 year vets accounts access all bank boxes from each character...

Lorthic

Knight

hoglegs;1678441 said:
That's a cool idea. I thought of another, let 3-4 year vets accounts access all bank boxes from each character...

Now THAT would be damn useful.

Tomox2

Wanderer

sssuuu;1647961 said:
How about for long time vet rewards, a Ghost Candle. Where, when you light it up, it turns you into ghost mode like you're dead, but not quite, so you can still walk through doors and still be ghost like.

Downside is that you can't ride a mount while using it, or really attack someone since ghosts can't use weapons, but you can be attacked, since your ghost will still be visable, and to return to your orginal form just turn off the candle, then go back to kicking butt.

(And the object doesn't have to be a candle, it could be something else. )

Why would they make an item that would allow you to enter peoples houses and open there doors? This is definatly a horrible idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.