UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Veteran Reward Suggestions

Tomox2;1678468 said:
Why would they make an item that would allow you to enter peoples houses and open there doors? This is definatly a horrible idea.

Yah, when I read it now, that does sound pretty bad. I shouldn't drink and post on the forums, gets me in trouble :p

beelzebub

Knight

hoglegs;1633654 said:
I have a suggestion on vet reward mechanics. It could keep the old rewards in place for new players, as well as give something nice for the old schoolers..

Keep in mind: everyone LOVED C.U.B. (Clean up Brittania)

Why not add a vet reward that gives you a container in your pack.. Every time you drop another vet reward into that container, it adds credits. And of course you could exchange credits for nice rewards...such as pretty much ideas that others have mentioned - hair dyes..1x gm skill chooser..item's that spawn other items..unique deco's.. Most of all I would love to see some sort of lottery where some folks luck out and get something rediculously awesome like their own personal island.

Players being on the server for 3+ years should definitely have nice and unique gifts, and it would be nice to see those gifts only be able to be used by 3+ year accounts, and cannot be traded.

good idea.

or do like, "a veteran reward coupon" where if you get two coupons (one per 6months/ or year) you can combine them for something cool (like stated above)

make them untradable and you have to have two from the same ip to combine. no mixing them from other accts ect.

idk

khenry

Page

A statue of your own character with name.

oh and a dragon trophy

EDIT: OMG I REPLIED ON A NEW RES

shamoo

Wanderer

I like Tessa's idea of a credit card, for when you want to buy items from npcs that are less than 3k...

SparksPlus

Wanderer

ploki;1633248 said:
- the Skull head things that blow out fire.. when you walk by..
- special Jewelery (teleporter rings)
- magic clothing (invis sashes)
- Speed boots (when worn, you're able to run at mount speed for a limited amount of time)

/edit

I'll keep my list on going..

Skullheads would be great set 4 up and gate someone in front of them :D

Also think the new vet rewards are kinda pointless bigger checks? is that really necessary? Players are to lazy to make 2 1 mill checks they have to make a 2 mill check? lol

More storage space? how much more rare crap do people actually need to stuff in there banks cause they cant fit in there house?

There is probably 1000000000 things people on here could come up with to be way better than whats been put in...those ideas seemed really not thought out at all.

beelzebub

Knight

get a ring thats blessed that can be marked ONCE only and recalls without the use of scrolls or regs. like mark the ring for Brit Bank and you can always get to brit bank no matter what. :p

seduction

Wanderer

maybe like a blessed candle or torch cus these isnt many out there for pks to us except virgo which cost 1.1mill
also like the sanides idea

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Characters Improvments:

-Use vet rewards to enhance one of your character a slight bit. Make it somewhat costly in veteran rewards. Mods available would be some or all the mods from AoS.

Mana Regeneration, Hit Point Regeneration, Stamina Regeneration, Lower Mana Cost, Spell damage increase, Hit chance increase, Swing speed increase, Damage increase, Defence chance increase, Reflect physical damage.

Have them all capped pretty low (Maximum of 2 pts increase in the regeneration, Maximum of 5% Lower mana cost, Spell damage increase, Hit chance increase, swing speed increase. Maximum of 10% in Damage increase, Defence chance increase and reflect physical damage)

Use 5 vet rewards to appoint 1% or 1 point wherever you wish. This will be permanent on your character and will not be transferable. If you delete your character well tough luck.

This will bring a little extra strategy in character building. May as well add a maximum of 50 points to be used on a single character. So you cannot have everything you choose according to what you think you might need.

This will mean that not all of the 7x alchy stun for example will be exactly the same. Yes it might affect pvp a little bit, but I think most everyone have plenty of vet rewards, and everyone will be happy to play their somewhat enhanced characters, and will fight other enhanced characters. The gap will not be extreme in anyway and a new player will still be able to be competitive if he got the skills.

Drunkenmimes

Wanderer

oh god, no way. nothing like that needs to happen. Those things are what ruined the game and should never be implemented anywhere.

beelzebub

Knight

seduction;1843254 said:
maybe like a blessed candle or torch cus these isnt many out there for pks to us except virgo which cost 1.1mill
also like the sanides idea

PKs shouldnt be wearing trammy gear :p

Patapon

Wanderer

Hooded shrouds are nice, they look great.
No neon shit, just ingot coloured (or just dark red, dark blue, and dark green).

There's some cool ideas in this thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.