UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 7/25/2009

Re: Updates - 7/25/2009

HOOWAH! Nub mur skahing mojo dat unli klomps da urks. Su tuupid. Skahin oomiez tink uzgkwakez am de bezt skah sinze slized skyn!

Yog lub lat, skigudz! *grins*

Here's my input:

1. This will bring reds BACK.

2. There will be a lot less alchy stun mages.

3. No more spamming pots and "3-pot" dumps in the field, so zerging will be a lot more difficult. Back to oldschool syncs and heals!

4. I agree with an above post in that the game mechanics on this shard are not coded for combat without the extra damage from alchemy. It is nearly impossible to kill somebody 1v1 on a template that lacks alchemy.

5. Does this mean spectators of duels and tournaments will be able to "absorb" (without taking damage) damage from purple potions again?

6. It is unfortunate that staff simply returned AoE to "how it was," without any modifications. This has completely defeated the purpose of changing it in the first place.

7. Griefing will again be an issue: EQ/MSing people in their houses and throwing purple potions in the field.

Ozzy

Sorceror

a guardian;1930112 said:
HOOWAH! Nub mur skahing mojo dat unli klomps da urks. Su tuupid. Skahin oomiez tink uzgkwakez am de bezt skah sinze slized skyn!

Yog lub lat, skigudz! *grins*

PREIZ TU DA SKIGUDZ! HOOWAH!

Lynyrd

Knight

can some of u guys stop using the word 'gay' in a derogatory sense its offensive to some ppl

Hydrofiend

Knight

Now add a 10 second timer to purple pots like heal pots have and make it so you are unable to remount a horse that is in combat.

Then finally... /server fixed.

If you need more than one purple pot in a combo you're worthless anyway.

Stides40oz

Knight

I dont think you really thought the change to area effect through mark :( Back to catering to griefers instead of actual pvpers. A step backwards for the shard. There was nothing wrong with how it was.

Cant use pots in town anymore. Yay there goes any chance of a 1v1 in town lines. Im sorry you can say play on other templates. But no other template can kill another template 1v1 if the combatants are using pots and are decent.

Cant eq/ms peoples houses anymore. Yay people are purposely going to house hide to grief people with hidden blues and murder counts. This sounds like a fun game to me. Benefit the house hiders and punish the people trying to kill the house hiders. Sounds like what the shard is all about?

Find someone to 1v1 in town in a secluded area? Nah that pussy will just hop off his mount and get u guard wacked the second you throw a pot. Once again catering to people with no testicles instead of people who want a real fight.

There is no way this was thought through properly.

Stides40oz

Knight

Bring back insta wands to make other classes viable then since u just fucked alchys in the ass with no lube

Bring back old spell damage too. The spell damage on this shard is too low and inconsistant.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Stides, purple potions are like grenades. This server has turned into an Alchy fest, and that is NOT the way it should be. Let go of your crutch..

I still think purple pots need a 10 second timer on top of this. 75% of the server will still be playing alchy mages now instead of the 99% it was yesterday. Which shows that there is STILL something wrong here.

10 second timer on purp pots, server fixt.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Hydrofiend;1930213 said:
Stides, purple potions are like grenades. This server has turned into an Alchy fest, and that is NOT the way it should be. Let go of your crutch..

I still think purple pots need a 10 second timer on top of this. 75% of the server will still be playing alchy mages now instead of the 99% it was yesterday. Which shows that there is STILL something wrong here.

you're a dumbass

10 second timer would be shit, aoe is a good change though

Hydrofiend;1930213 said:

the problem is that there is no other way to kill somebody while they can chug heals and cures while spamming miniheal. call it a flaw in coding, if you will.

Hydrofiend

Knight

With stun and ONE purple pot in your combo it's totally possible to kill pot chuggers. Heal pots on 10 second timer also, remember?

Ras, i know why you dont want a 10 second timer, your dueling consists of a purple pot inbetween every 2 spells.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Hydrofiend;1930224 said:
With stun and ONE purple pot in your combo it's totally possible to kill pot chuggers. Heal pots on 10 second timer also, remember?

Ras, i know why you dont want a 10 second timer, your dueling consists of a purple pot inbetween every 2 spells.

So basically the explode pots (that can damage you, and your opponent) will be completely useless because you can heal pot the damage on the exact same timer.. I know why you want it, because you suck dick with them.

If it was on the same timer as heal pots, it would basically be 7x mage with cure pots, and still no one is going to win.

Only scrubs die to explode pot fs or something of that nature, aka you.

Hydrofiend;1930224 said:
With stun and ONE purple pot in your combo it's totally possible to kill pot chuggers.

who the hell is this guy. somebody shut him up as he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.