UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 7/25/2009

Mark

Knight
Updates - 7/25/2009

• The AR bonus for exceptionally crafted armor has been returned to 8 (previously 4). For example: a full suit of exceptional barbed leather armor will now provide 24 AR instead of 20 AR.
  • Magical bonuses for armor have been corrected (i.e. Defense provides +5 AR instead of +10 AR, Invulnerability provides +25 AR instead of +30 AR, etc).
  • Your account must now be registered to place or receive ownership of a house. This will help combat house-hoarding and auto-placement issues.
  • Town criers will announce messages every two minutes instead of every minute.
  • We corrected a small case-sensitivity issue with the password reset system that could prevent a player from resetting their password.
  • Spells and items with an area of effect will now target all players, regardless of location or the notoriety of the user ("old-style"). This includes spells (meteor swarm, earthquake, fields, etc), explosion potions, fire-horns, blade spirit and energy vortex targeting, etc.

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: Updates - 7/25/2009

I like, need more.. such as bola nerf :X

everyone will be a tactics bola tamer now ;/

Mark

Knight

namlamina;1929903 said:
Welcome back the Heal-Stuns!

What about houses already on unregistered accounts?

Nothing special will happen, but the new rules regarding transfer still apply.

Dythmar

Wanderer

how many accounts are we aloud to have?
is it 3?
can we register 3 to the same email address?

malloc

Wanderer

Dythmar;1929920 said:
is it 3?

It is 4 and I assume that you can use the same email address.

Mark

Knight

Dythmar;1929920 said:
is it 3?

You may have up to 4 accounts.

You can register multiple accounts to one e-mail.

Amerigo

Sorceror

Mark;1929911 said:
Nothing special will happen, but the new rules regarding transfer still apply.

Sorry, I'm still a little confused.

So will houses be dropping like flies soon? Or will this only apply to placements and house transfers from here out?