UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 3/7/2009

siris/james

Wanderer
Re: Updates - 3/7/2009

MadeInQuebec;1839901 said:
No but that made me think of something, It would be nice to have houses on accounts that are 1 year old, takes 1 day longer to decay, 2 year old, 2 days longer to decay, etc... All splitted in between the stages.

That would make IDOC hunting much more interesting, since nothing on the decay state could be taken for granted, and luck or camping idoc will have a meaning again.

Just a tought ;)

GREAT IDEA!! sorry for double post
but then there would also only be 5 possible different times it could fall..
making it still possible to perfect time idocs..
im sure some shit could be tweaked to make it impossible to perfect time them

doaker

Wanderer

what will happen if a noob got ahold of a 5 mill check would it crash his account. I do know that on my shard if they open a larger check it would crash them and they could not reopen there bank box. what to do then hmm sounds nice. hopes to be tested on somewhere down the line lets see where it gos i guess.

KoNNaN

Knight

doaker;1842400 said:
what will happen if a noob got ahold of a 5 mill check would it crash his account. I do know that on my shard if they open a larger check it would crash them and they could not reopen there bank box. what to do then hmm sounds nice. hopes to be tested on somewhere down the line lets see where it gos i guess.

There were already ways to make large checks using poker. I doubt there will be any issues.

i see that u put up there "Phase I" does this mean there will be more to come??

if someone else posted this same question im sorry dont wanna read 5 pages

Lament

Knight

i HAVE A 5 year account owning a house and im only getting +10%

why am i getting jipped?

Elf

Sorceror

Wow, I can't believe people are complaining about getting free stuff.

Iddio

Page

Elf;1843464 said:
Wow, I can't believe people are complaining about getting free stuff.

Ive only been on hybrid a few months and know thats how these morons act.. You been here since 2005 and dont know this by now?

Trevor

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1839901 said:
No but that made me think of something, It would be nice to have houses on accounts that are 1 year old, takes 1 day longer to decay, 2 year old, 2 days longer to decay, etc... All splitted in between the stages.

That would make IDOC hunting much more interesting, since nothing on the decay state could be taken for granted, and luck or camping idoc will have a meaning again.

Just a tought ;)

best idea so far.

miztron

Wanderer

im on a 3 yr old acct my friend started me on, and in my vet rewards theres no new items but people are selling special new vet rewards, when did this new patch go through?

KoNNaN

Knight

miztron;1846365 said:
im on a 3 yr old acct my friend started me on, and in my vet rewards theres no new items but people are selling special new vet rewards, when did this new patch go through?

what, there are no new items

miztron

Wanderer

KoNNaN;1846366 said:
what, there are no new items

i ask because people are selling regular UO vet rewards, some dudes riding an ethy polar bear, selling war steed ethys, i am new to UOG (one week) i dont know if these items are old but this is the first time ive heard or seen any of these in person or being sold. the guy on the ethy polar bear's account is 3 months old too

KoNNaN

Knight

miztron;1846369 said:
i ask because people are selling regular UO vet rewards, some dudes riding an ethy polar bear, selling war steed ethys, i am new to UOG (one week) i dont know if these items are old but this is the first time ive heard or seen any of these in person or being sold. the guy on the ethy polar bear's account is 3 months old too

Those are donation items.

UOGamers: Hybrid - Online Store

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

miztron;1846369 said:

the polar bear, wolf, chimaera, war steed, hyrui, etc. are donation ethys which any new player can ride i believe. They have been around for a long time and i think you can get them by donating. They're just worth a lot but they're not a new vet reward.