UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 3/7/2009

Iddio

Page
Re: Updates - 3/7/2009

Andras;1839007 said:
This new Update doesent work?!? i have a acc 4 Years old, and the House what the Acc have have the Same Storage like ago the patch.

AFTER server wars 12:00 a.m - est..

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer

So what will the other phases include? Even though I realise they aren't ready yet (cause they aren't on the list) you must have some sort of idea what the next phases... may include? :)

Ageless Houses
Colored Ethereals
Cybersex Emotes!
Uhm... vaginal expulsions of gas?

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

nice. Who's going to be the first to do the harrower? Also, the increased check sizes don't really help cuz u can just make one as big as u want from the poker tables.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

Oh, so what if I have a house and I fill it to 105% capacity on my three year account and then transfer it to an account which is less than one year old?

Mark;1838937 said:
Harrower
Defeating the Harrower will reward one of the vanquishers with a random piece of a special suit of armor.

So thats why peeps started buying skull sets.

DeViiaNt

Knight

I noticed the vet reward screen now says +3 ar robes, cloaks and dresses. But no dresses to select. I know they weren't part of the upgrade but still... wtf? lol

Mark

Knight

Vastar;1839120 said:
Oh, so what if I have a house and I fill it to 105% capacity on my three year account and then transfer it to an account which is less than one year old?

The transfer would succeed.

The house capacity would be reduced to the normal level. The new owner would not be able to lock down any new items until the item count was reduced below the normal capacity.

wkstrm

Lord

Mark;1838937 said:
Increased Check Size
  • 2 Years: 2,000,000 gp
  • 5 Years: 5,000,000 gp

There is no steps inbetween? Like 3 years makes 3,000,000 checks and 4 makes 4 mill?