UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 3/7/2009

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Updates - 3/7/2009

Andras;1839196 said:
What iss a Harrower??? Plz i cant Translate it ;)

The Harrower is the champion of champions.

If you have the 6 skulls of the traditional champs, you can use them to summon the harrower.

beelzebub

Knight

Tiens-hybrid;1839028 said:
So what will the other phases include? Even though I realise they aren't ready yet (cause they aren't on the list) you must have some sort of idea what the next phases... may include? :)

Ageless Houses

yes... because housing isnt enough of an issue already, lets make it so anyone that's been here for a while will NEVER lose their house....
pffffft

gj though guys, glad to hear u finally did the new rewards.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

beelzebub;1839871 said:
yes... because housing isnt enough of an issue already, lets make it so anyone that's been here for a while will NEVER lose their house....
pffffft

gj though guys, glad to hear u finally did the new rewards.

No but that made me think of something, It would be nice to have houses on accounts that are 1 year old, takes 1 day longer to decay, 2 year old, 2 days longer to decay, etc... All splitted in between the stages.

That would make IDOC hunting much more interesting, since nothing on the decay state could be taken for granted, and luck or camping idoc will have a meaning again.

Just a tought ;)

Iddio

Page

Will the harrower be a private spawn?
Will the items given be [Blessed]?
Will the items given be random or based on Damage?
Will PK's/Thieve's be allowed in the area if its public? (No restrictions)

Mcbain

Sorceror

Is there an issue with this house lockdown bonus being on classic houses? Because people I talk to owning Keeps and Castles and possibly other classic houses are not getting the bonus at all. Thier accnts are over 3yrs old.

So does this only work for non tradional style houses?

I have a large tower and my account is over 3 years old and I cannot lock down anymore items or secure anymore containers?

So how does this work?

Mcbain

Sorceror

datonedude;1840726 said:
So does this only work for non tradional style houses?

I have a large tower and my account is over 3 years old and I cannot lock down anymore items or secure anymore containers?

So how does this work?

Trust me, I would like to know aswell, It seems Towers, Keeps and Castles do not get a bonus?