UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 3/7/2009

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Updates - 3/7/2009

MGT;1838953 said:
This is awesome Mark, will you guys be doing any Vet Rewards like a item people can choose maybe new statues would be cool designed by staff, or robes. Just curious, but this is nice also.

Thanks.

The whole point is to eliminate reward item farming.

shamoo

Wanderer

How does the crafting bonus work? like if i make a smith on my 5years old acc after server war, would that char be eligible for that +5% ?

Fides

Sorceror

sweet

question

does this vamp over the old rewards? like when i log in tonight after server wars are there gonna be no more rewards like ethy's and whatnot to choose from?

Hope6887

Squire

I love the new rewards.. awesome.. and the harrower.. will that armor be blessed or stealable.. I hope it is stealable.. will make the harrower worth doing.. and fun for theifs

Dexter420

Sorceror

Now im judging by the use of Phase I, that there are going to be more to come?? Great start!!

wkstrm

Lord

wwoohooo.. cool. :)

Damn, I need to find some 5'yearers to transform my small check into larger ones... I can only make 2 mill checks :(

Iddio

Page

I believe these rewards are "passive" meanign they are attached to your account, you do not spend them like normal vet rewards?? I could be wrong but im pretty sure thats whats going on..

Mark

Knight

Iddio;1838994 said:
I believe these rewards are "passive" meanign they are attached to your account, you do not spend them like normal vet rewards?? I could be wrong but im pretty sure thats whats going on..

Correct.

The old system is unchanged and will remain in place.

KoNNaN

Knight

wkstrm;1838992 said:
wwoohooo.. cool. :)

Damn, I need to find some 5'yearers to transform my small check into larger ones... I can only make 2 mill checks :(

Can't you do some poker trick anyway?

Andras

Sorceror

This new Update doesent work?!? i have a acc 4 Years old, and the House what the Acc have have the Same Storage like ago the patch.