UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates - 3/7/2009

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Updates - 3/7/2009

hamstermofo;1848962 said:
My account is about two weeks short of 4 years and have had ten 1-million gold checks inside my bank for quite a while before the update went through. However, my checks haven't turned into 2-millions. Can anyone shed light on possible reasons why? I'm currently calling for GM/Counselor assistance (in-game) but nobody is available at the moment.

Thanks

They wont turn automatically.

You have to cash them and make them again as larger checks.

shawnepps1

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1848966 said:
They wont turn automatically.

You have to cash them and make them again as larger checks.

I think he thinks that the money will be duped into 2 million from one.. ;) Unless maybe I am the stupid one...

wkstrm

Lord

kethered;1893000 said:
sooo. if account is 5 years. how do we claim the money?

claim what money? there is no "money handout".

if your account is 5 years old you will have the ability to make 5 mill checks instead of the normal 1 mill checks.

Vek

Sorceror

Masquerade;1853763 said:
what kind of special armor will the harrower drop? could you fill us in?

Its a random pure black leather armor piece that sais "nightmare" i don't believe these pieces are blessed but it would be pretty cool if they were. And i think only the tunic and cap are available right now but i could be wrong, because i think I've seen a pair of leggings.

Phooey

Knight

kethered;1893000 said:
sooo. if account is 5 years. how do we claim the money?
kethered;1893000 said:

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya my account is almost 2 years and i can still only fit the standard 125 items. YOU LIED TO ME!

wkstrm

Lord

since your account is almost 2 years it's not strange you don't have the extra space. you need to be 2 years +.

Farrel

Sorceror

Please clarify this for me
My Player info show 5 year but Im olny 1756 days would that be a 20% Storage Bonus Or do you have to be 1825+ Days to get the Bonus
Thanks
Sir Yoyo

Farrel;1902284 said:
Please clarify this for me
My Player info show 5 year but Im olny 1756 days would that be a 20% Storage Bonus Or do you have to be 1825+ Days to get the Bonus
Thanks
Sir Yoyo

i think you have to wait

will the house bonus show up in the house window when u 2x click the sign. like Storage: 1250 items + 2% or sumthing like that? just wondering.

shawnepps1

Wanderer

Craft Bonus
1% per year, 5% maximum.​
[/INDENT]

So will this mean that if we unlock a skill like Blacksmithing we can gain another point or % in this skill? What is the craft bonus?

oooooooooo i see how it is, abuse those of us that have had our accounts banned....

jk, i don't really give a shit. :p

wkstrm

Lord

shawnepps1;1917931 said:
Craft Bonus
1% per year, 5% maximum.​
[/INDENT]

So will this mean that if we unlock a skill like Blacksmithing we can gain another point or % in this skill? What is the craft bonus?

No, this means that your success chance increases by 1% per year to a maximum of 5%.

Example: Disclaimer, figures are fictional. A elder blacksmit (110 skill) have a 100% chance of crafting a katana, and 65% chance to make it exceptional. With the new skillbonus the excpetional chance would increase 1% after one year thus making it 66% chance of maing a exceptional item.

Now, let's take another example. Cradfting stone furniture is a PAIN. you will fail quite much. Say you have 65% chance to create a medium stone table. Now with the skill bonus a 5 year old player will have a 70% chance to create the item.