UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Re: TOP PK GUILD?

UO kung Fu masta said:
Milo VC was pretty good but if you really want to go old school then you have to go with DV. the original Double Vision guild before >!< was even around. We owned everyone, we didn't have a zerg we rolled 5-6 deep tops. I dont know if many people can remember back then but i remember VC from back then. As of now im in e. and yes we have 70 members, but you must take in consideration that most of us have 5+ characters with 97 mares on the stone.

And we dont just win from numbers, although those mares help a ton, but we win 2v2's 1v1's we pwn ctf's not as many as -X- but some.... pretty much we do it all and we do it good yet again, not as good as -X- though. Our favorite thing is zerging on miners tho but we get a bad rep because if we start losing we vent in 15 more mares for back-up, stone wall you in and para you but I really dont care because by God if I can't do it alone, I can rely on my trusty pure black steeds.

Edited for accuracy.

Oh God, I'm gonna catch hell now. *Prepares*

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Wanka said:
Federov was also having fun when he tried out for your noob guild and won 4/5 duels and you wanted him in your beds.
Federov got raped, sorry :(. Also nobody wanted him "in our beds" you should have heard the shit he talked about you. He just didn't have it in him to leave your nooby ass behind after playing together for so long. But I guess he didn't mention all of that.

Scorpio said:
Federov got raped, sorry :(. Also nobody wanted him "in our beds" you should have heard the shit he talked about you. He just didn't have it in him to leave your nooby ass behind after playing together for so long. But I guess he didn't mention all of that.

True..and that was also funny to see him feeblemind and nox ding whoever tried to 5x him, he already knew he wouldnt stand a chance

If he lost to Clover.. You REALLY think he would really fair win to one of us?

Lo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oaLlllZZzzzzzzZz..:x

Kekekekekeep it explo nox ebolt rookies!

Scorpio said:
I couldn't let it go :/ sorry Testament.

I'm just fucking around anyways, I get 5600 bucks back from tax returns tomorrow so I'm in a good mood, pay no attention to any bullshit I say. ;)

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
I'm just fucking around anyways, I get 5600 bucks back from tax returns tomorrow so I'm in a good mood, pay no attention to any bullshit I say. ;)
That's a nice score. Now go donate! :D

I'm actually gonna donate, but not for any items. I haven't been playing much at all lately. I'm emailing Ryan to set it up.
Sorry but I have wised up to the whole donation thing, I feel I need to come out of my pocket just for the oppurtunity to play here, not because I like the way that Skeleton Steed looks.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
I'm actually gonna donate, but not for any items. I haven't been playing much at all lately. I'm emailing Ryan to set it up.
Sorry but I have wised up to the whole donation thing, I feel I need to come out of my pocket just for the oppurtunity to play here, not because I like the way that Skeleton Steed looks.
Don't make fun of my skeleton steed :(. Just playing. It's good to hear.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Whilst being a good dueler does show you can PvP does not mean you are a good field fighter.

There is no such thingas a good PK guild on a shard with no statloss

If -X- and ask have 'owned' faction so much why have I managed to loot over 80 pieces of magical armour this weekend without being killed once, yes, thats correct, this weekend I've killed enough of these suppa leet PKs to rack in 4.2k silver without seeing a grey screen. Sad tbh :/

Clover should join Rage.

hiya, im a long time factioner, but lately have played my pk a lot. over the course of a year, there have been many pk guilds, and to be honest, MAYBE one of them could hold their own in a setup fight against any organized guilds. >I< was/is probably the best pk guild. i cant recall a time they zerged anybody, or brought tamers with mares/bola's. they even went on to join factions and did pretty well for themselves. in all reality there is no good pk guild right now, unless you count SD!, although they play factioners more than anything. i've actually thought about making a pk guild just to have some fun, but none of my friends were really into it, because they say factioning is better for pvp. they may be right, but this is just a game, and sometimes playing pk's can have a more enjoyable enviornment because there are no points or title's/e-peens to be had in pking. just loot and whatever else you get. just my two cents, not that any of you know me. =/

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Jackson said:
hiya, im a long time factioner, but lately have played my pk a lot. over the course of a year, there have been many pk guilds, and to be honest, MAYBE one of them could hold their own in a setup fight against any organized guilds. >I< was/is probably the best pk guild. i cant recall a time they zerged anybody, or brought tamers with mares/bola's. they even went on to join factions and did pretty well for themselves. in all reality there is no good pk guild right now, unless you count SD!, although they play factioners more than anything. i've actually thought about making a pk guild just to have some fun, but none of my friends were really into it, because they say factioning is better for pvp. they may be right, but this is just a game, and sometimes playing pk's can have a more enjoyable enviornment because there are no points or title's/e-peens to be had in pking. just loot and whatever else you get. just my two cents, not that any of you know me. =/

Dont worry about your points title then.

If you care too much you might turn into Lud and risk entering cardiac arrest upon each death :/

sorry choru i think you misunderstood my post. i'm not one to care about points or titles, i just like to find good fights. it's just when you pvp with certain people they really want to win, and when they don't win, they get pissed and bitch and whine about losing their points in a fight they say they should have won. honestly i enjoy 2v2'ing more than factioning because it's a lot more organized and the people(s) i 2v2 with dont get mad very often. but ya people who ignore pvp because of points are pretty lame, and should go pk. =(