UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Re: TOP PK GUILD?

first off.. LoL

clover, no one likes you, especially when you talk shit and have no way to back up your own, besides with street cock

you were obviously let into a guild for reasons other than your ability to play this game. Having two pieces of collateral above your waist is the only way you'll ever get your way in this world, and I dont even pretend to use your head as one of them

next time you think you have a chance at talking trash to someone, take a moment of self-reflection, and then proceed to have a nice warm glass of shut the fk up

I can't imagine anyone wanting to take you out except for Sunday night so you can be collected in the morning with the rest of the cans.

gg
hf
use protection

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Sham said:
lol.... God forbid we get a real pk guild on this server.
And just what would you consider a "real" pk guild? One that is horonable? One that doesn't kill the helpless? Or hell, maybe even one where everyone goes out individual ways to PK instead of doing it together. Really, just what would you consider a player killing guild, of ruthless murderers, whose sole purpose is to grief other players? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Zelse

Wanderer

I don't understand what happened to baja. They used to be not too bad. Now I'm just disappointed in them. Oh well, I guess zerging can be a tactic too... although it's not all that effective against people who actually know how to play this game.

The Virgin Mary said:
Haha yeah. I'm back. Any time you want to PK with me, just AIM me. My SN is ShivasProdigy.

<3 SD!

yeah i'll add that aim for sure.. havent played much uo lately just like to check out the recent rants here and there, flame some douchebags.. you know

Lynyrd

Knight

drekid said:
first off.. LoL

clover, no one likes you, especially when you talk shit and have no way to back up your own, besides with street cock

you were obviously let into a guild for reasons other than your ability to play this game. Having two pieces of collateral above your waist is the only way you'll ever get your way in this world, and I dont even pretend to use your head as one of them

next time you think you have a chance at talking trash to someone, take a moment of self-reflection, and then proceed to have a nice warm glass of shut the fk up

I can't imagine anyone wanting to take you out except for Sunday night so you can be collected in the morning with the rest of the cans.

gg
hf
use protection
damn, son

The Virgin Mary said:
I don't think any PK guilds are that good... there are a lot of PKs that are decent at PVP... but I don't think any guild has a high good player percentage that acts as a group too frequently. >!< went to shit and now they don't have any skill... VC was good at one thing. Trash talk... di had decent players, but they used bots... SD! is old school UOGamers PKs, and I have a lot of respect for them, but as they said earlier, they are more factions right now... I really can't tell you the name of one decent PK guild on this shard. Sorry.
LOL di. didn't use bots. Where the hell did that come from?
P.S. - your sig is sending you straight to Hell.... hahahahaha

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

Best pk guild?

Any faction guild that happens to play PKs that day.

I guess if you're talking strictly PK guilds. Impulse strictly PKed for a while and were able to graduate to factions and be competitive, so I guess Impulse.

Lynyrd

Knight

Kenshi said:
Why are you in the guild if its 18+

~~

Best guild i VC. or SD! so stop saying e. or >!< kick ass since everyone know they dont.
It used to be 16+.

p.s. - VC sucks. Don't even mention that name, son.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Thing is, all you homos talking about duelling and your skills, sure being an elitist pvp guild is fun, but duelling should be for fun, so should playing, and trust me, we are having fun when we zerg your ass with all our "no skill noob guild" Federov was also having fun when he tried out for your noob guild and won 4/5 duels and you wanted him in your beds.
And can all the faction elitists please go back to smoking their cigars in the faction forums talking about how great factioners are even though they totally don't even play and recently got face owned by two "noob guilds" alt faction guilds (ask > Factions) (=X= > Factions)

Lynyrd

Knight

Wanka said:
Thing is, all you homos talking about duelling and your skills, sure being an elitist pvp guild is fun, but duelling should be for fun, so should playing, and trust me, we are having fun when we zerg your ass with all our "no skill noob guild" Federov was also having fun when he tried out for your noob guild and won 4/5 duels and you wanted him in your beds.
And can all the faction elitists please go back to smoking their cigars in the faction forums talking about how great factioners are even though they totally don't even play and recently got face owned by two "noob guilds" alt faction guilds (ask > Factions) (=X= > Factions)
I take this game waaaay too seriously!