UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

Re: TOP PK GUILD?

man everyone knows that old school ownage owns everyone on here so get off our nutz and bow down to the >!<....its over we onw u all

Anyone who has a problem with what I said then come fight me 1v1 ne time anywhere.....just aim me JumboCwu i got no problem pwning some nubs

Shamix

Wanderer

ReDnEcK said:
Anyone who has a problem with what I said then come fight me 1v1 ne time anywhere.....just aim me JumboCwu i got no problem pwning some nubs

You make me laugh and choke at the same time...

Old School Ownage till the end....everyone knows we cant be touched.....we are Gods amongest men....try out if you're good enough but i doubt it

>!< >!< >!< >!< >!< >!<

whos the most hated team in baseball.......Yankies

why are they hated?.......cause theyre the best

whos the most hated guild in UOG?.......Old School Ownage

why are they hated?...........cause theyre the best......

>!< >!< >!< >!< >!< >!<

Shamix

Wanderer

They are hated because they think they are good, when infact they blow large monkey turds.

Trinket

Wanderer

>!< pwn all?
er yeah ok i saw about 10-15 of you guys getting dropped by a few blues and 2 reds.
kthx

If you ever see us 10-15 deep you'll run like a bitch not watch because you'll die like the garbage that you're....you hate because you're not good enough for us.....kthnxbye