UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

coolwhip

Wanderer
Re: TOP PK GUILD?

Well heres an easy way to end this thread
Look here

http://my.uogamers.com/topkills.php

>!< is on top no one close to them so the TOP PK GUILD is >!<

theres nothing to argue over as of the moment >!< is the top
PK=player kill no matter how they do it and how gay they do it they do it
so >!<

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Doesn't really count when you macro counts really, best SelfKill guild maybe, LOL OLO I AM MAKING FUN OF THE NOOBS >!<

Romey

Sorceror

theres just as many zerg faction guilds as there are zerg pk guilds. whoever trys to say that factioners are automatically better than pks are a joke in my honest opinion.

ps - i also play factions and i really dont notice a difference between pking ppl in a dungeon and gankin an orange at brit bank. so plz inform me on what makes the other better somehow?

Trunks2k

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
If red where so good, why did they PK?

PKin on this shard is reserved for noobs.
They have good field skills and some of the best duelers on the shard, so I think that would make them one of the best PK guilds. After all its about all around pvp not just duelers, not just field.

Also, who are you to choose how someone wants to play? Just because someone doesn't faction, you don't consider them good, which is stupid. You think if their not factions, their not shit. Why? Yeah maybe most of the better pvpers do play factions but not all of them do. Puppet didn't play factions to my knownledge and I know he didn't at all when the dueling system started, but I considered him one of the best pvper's that played the shard.