UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

TOP PK GUILD?

F

first.class.mail

Re: TOP PK GUILD?

_Choru_ said:
Dont worry about your points title then.

If you care too much you might turn into Lud and risk entering cardiac arrest upon each death :/
Excuse me choru, you really did misread his post.

Faction pvp is for oranges who aren't on when he actually plays uo, the reason he pk's more is because there's actually zerging blues to fight. His pk has a template that is used for soloing, it's not exactly easy to fight 1v1 on a scribe/stun.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Jackson said:
and sometimes playing pk's can have a more enjoyable enviornment because there are no points or title's/e-peens to be had in pking.

That would indicate he cares about points :)

It's really not a big deal either way.

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

UO kung Fu masta said:
Milo VC was pretty good but if you really want to go old school then you have to go with DV. the original Double Vision guild before >!< was even around. We owned everyone, we didn't have a zerg we rolled 5-6 deep tops. I dont know if many people can remember back then but i remember VC from back then. As of now im in e. and yes we have 70 members, but you must take in consideration that most of us have 5+ characters on the stone.

And we dont just win from numbers, we win 2v2's 1v1's we pwn ctf's.... pretty much we do it all and we do it good. Our favorite thing is zerging tho so we get a bad rep but i really dont care.

I remember the original double visions and yes they were pretty good, a lot better than anyone nowadays.

Romey

Sorceror

each member of VC. still owes each member of [Red] 20k for the money duel they lost long ago and never paid up.

wheres our money bitch

Milo-hybrid

Wanderer

I don't remember but since no one in VC. plays besides like 3 occasionally i doubt you will get it sorry my friend :(

Romey

Sorceror

its ok, it was just one of the many retarded bets that faded made. i never expected it anyway hehe =P

oh well

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Romey said:
each member of VC. still owes each member of [Red] 20k for the money duel they lost long ago and never paid up.

wheres our money bitch
Red is my favorite red guild of all time but when everyone quit it left me with no choice but to start playing with other friends :(

Red is the only pk guild that is actually better than most of the faction guilds.

neilwang

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
Red is my favorite red guild of all time but when everyone quit it left me with no choice but to start playing with other friends :(

Red is the only pk guild that is actually better than most of the faction guilds.

Is that the Red that patryn was in? That guild was a fucking class act.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Viberaider said:
Is that the Red that patryn was in? That guild was a fucking class act.
I don't know patryn....Red was all or mostly lake superior players. I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but they really were classy ;)