UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

M

Mark

Earth_Crisis said:
If UO Gamers ever did something to fix the trash pvp on this server I might consider it......until then its Atlantic and a little bit of Defiance whenever I get bored of AoS.

Atlantic = AOS
Defiance = Eurotrash with a Pokemon system..

At least we know what you consider 'good' pvp... Necromancers and Pikachu.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Mark said:
Atlantic = AOS
Defiance = Eurotrash with a Pokemon system..

At least we know what you consider 'good' pvp... Necromancers and Pikachu.
I didn't say I liked the AoS pvp system. I think I will but I have yet to pvp. UO Gamers has better duelers while Defiance has better group pvp. P F would be if any the only guild they couldn't beat if there was one, which I doubt.

P.S. I hate the euro's over there, or the ones that I have came across.

Special ed

Wanderer
damn i should have more then 1 i used to be called names everywere i went becuase i had a tamer pk like 8 9 months ago was in pkp fun shit well my hate list would be

1 irina
2 thalas
3 hmmm not that much of a hater i guess hehe

davejob

Sorceror
osi is haggard its the same scene every day, i played for a few weeks on my friends account, id see the same people everywhere i went.. and i mean the same people.. for 2 weeks

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Fuztacular said:
the old guild "CC"
i hated them cuz they killed me...sometimes
I loved being in the old CC.....they were the most organized group of pvper's I'v gotten a chance to fight with and against. I consider _O_ apart of CC to ;) because Socrates and sometimes Kimba (Sorry if I got that spelled wrong) were usually with us.

elohdee

Knight
Earth_Crisis said:
UO Gamers has better duelers while Defiance has better group pvp. P F would be if any the only guild they couldn't beat if there was one, which I doubt.
You don't even play, how do you know what guild is good and what guild is not???
stop talking out your ass,

Earth_Crisis said:
I didn't say I liked the AoS pvp system. I think I will but I have yet to pvp.

So you are a trammy, now all your opinions are meaningless

Have a GREAT day and make no further comments because they all come from thy anus :(

Folken1

Sorceror
DiamondsNGuns said:
Quark was never that good, and your a no name.

random, i dunno why ur talkin shit about me

ive beaten you on atleast 20 shards in UOGateway, then i beat you on uogamers

just like i did everyone else. i even remember beating you on your own server

rebuttle?

retard

I dont know about hated.But I'll post my list of the only pvprs other than mdk and my friends that earned my respect in the field.As for DJ dont try to lich out of the success MDK had as a guild through its hard working members.That story was bs.I kicked u cause u werent a good team player.You last a week tops and it wasnt on MDK's best momment.I was cloud on chesa I was famouse never said I was the best there was a lot of people that could beat me 1v1 I was more of a fiel fighter.

TOP 5 RESPECTED PVPRS (MDK NOT INCLUDED)
FOLKEN
TRUNKS
These are the only guys I can respect.They earned their stripes.I hated folken but I allways respected him.Trunks was nasty duelist in field he didnt do so well.But this is my list,unfortunately out of all the people and guilds,the monsth of mdk dominance,only these two are in my list.There is no top 5 but 1 and 2,rest of spots belong to mdk members.

Now there are no famouse peeps or anyone worth mentioning,its a number game in a dirty pvp system.I wouldnt mind coming back if I knew TRU would come back.

W@R is here I'm tempted since its a guild I respect.The old W@R off course.DaB and Tru is whats missing.

Anyways thx for hating me guys,but I respect those that earned my respect through skill and i can only say this for these two.without including MDK members.

Folken1 said:
random, i dunno why ur talkin shit about me

ive beaten you on atleast 20 shards in UOGateway, then i beat you on uogamers

just like i did everyone else. i even remember beating you on your own server

rebuttle?

retard
Quark, you've never come close to killing ANYONE in me or skeles guild, speically me or skele.

Diamonds ur a no name,you dont even have a right to talk.Id bet on one folken over 20 of you. For your ignoranceyou deserve NO respect.Learn uogs history then talk.Folken is a pvpr that eventhough I hated the dood bigtime had it all.He did chug a lot.Hes biggest draw back was his attitude.If Tru had the unity MDK had,(I allways treated my members as brothers I made sure I stayed until they recalled out when in trouble)Tru would have been complete.