UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

Keep this simple. List in order the top 5 people you've hated in UOGamers over your time here. You can make your little comments or whatever at the end...just make a list of 5 people.

Zelse

Wanderer
If anyone remembers Woel Chuck... I'll put him on the list only because he hacked his skills adn killed me in 2 6th circle spells once... then I paged a GM about it and got him banned, confirming my suspicion of him hackign skills

Diamonds and Guns for his sheer belief that UO is life.

Kenny- and Sir Elton John for the fact that one needs therapy after reading their posts.

Mostly, Wolfsbaine as he believes that a dexxer without resisting can take on 2 mounted mages whilst he is on foot.

1. Sifu Chang (fucking DOUCHE bag)
2. Folken (Love the guy to death, but was hated by 99.7% of UOG)
3. Pojo Man (Also a great friend of mine, but hated by many)
4. ill add later cant think
5. refer to 4

RacecaR

Sorceror
1. Woel Chuck...old school dbag
2. Pojo Man...expl pot whore w/ no pvp skill
3. Old Dirty Bastard...washed up shit talker
4. Reality...needs to stfu about organization
5. Plexor...was an oldfriend/turned total ego dbag

These are in no specific order and may be subject to change.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
1. Myself
2. Diamonds and Guns.
3. Sifu Chang (Awsome friend of mine but he was hated by most nonetheless).
4. Majority of the egotistical IC faggots.
5. Majority of the 13 year old CL faggots.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Betty said:
1. Myself
2. Diamonds and Guns.
3. Sifu Chang (Awsome friend of mine but he was hated by most nonetheless).
4. Majority of the egotistical IC faggots.
5. Majority of the 13 year old CL faggots.

I don't care how much you hate CL...i have no reason to dislike you. Anyways, keep this to individual people...i can make a thread for guilds...but it would be all IC, MDK, CL, GoD...isn't much variation there.

BrandT

Wanderer
I hate umm, umm, dammit. I use to hate Roman, but since he is Minax, I downgraded (or upgraded him?)him to indiference.

Other than that, I don't hate anyone, I just dislike a lot of people.

1. SuDdEnDeAtH
2. GrApE SoDa
3. Gunthar
4. Mentality-TC
5. I don't know the names of the ppl in >I<, but pick one, and put em at #5. (Just for that bullshit gank during a guild v. guild fight they pulled in Serp's Hold. On that note, might as well add Nick Oliveri's crew for doing the exact same shit >I< did, except they waited till Nick got dropped to bring in the extra #'s...Bitches.)

C

Cricket

The new nick bolas and uses his beetle to attack.

Lame, to say the least.

~C

Cricket said:
The new nick bolas and uses his beetle to attack.

Lame, to say the least.

~C

Nicks' use of bola's is pretty much ineffective unless they have overwhelming odds vs you. Not like that beetle is a heavy hitter anyway. Soon as he dismounts that thing, 2 ebolts drop it. ;/

Just a matter of time before this is banned to Trammel.

Either way, funny thread.