UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

Lorthic

Knight
Ol Dirty Bastard said:
That made no sence,your playing in uogamers you fuck,your talking shit in uogamers.Not to mention you not even known.I have chesa/uog/blitz accomplishments probably the top three pvp shards to grace uo.
I'm such a no name that everyone knows me right?I'm the no name that ran a guild that dominated for 7 fucking months,A guild that never lost dominance till it had to be banned.

If you're the ODB I dealt with, then you're hella cool. I gave you tons of money, and made tons. If you're the ODB people speak of, I'd've loved to've fought by your side. You're a good man.

-Fabian/Lorth

Lorthic

Knight
DiamondsNGuns said:
Embarrassed you lost now? And to dirty, your a no name stfu. You have never got in a guild worth mentioning you were NOTHING on osi.

Poor sir, this game means so much to you. Do you go up to random women you believe as beautiful and say, "Hey baby, I beat Ol' Dirty Bastard in a 1v1 5x duel. Want to go play Magic?"

Lorthic

Knight
Faggot.

PhireHawk said:
I dunno about UOGamers, but on LS, this guy was a nobody. If he says otherwise, he's lieing.

Thanks.

If you're married then I hope your wife divorces you. :(

"Honey, you can't cook. You get fucking owned by McDonalds. You're NOTHING, a NOBODY compared to other women I've met who can cook. Oh, and duel me, because I own you you stupid fucking bitch."

You're such a petulant whine-ass piece of shit. PeeVeePee "skill," or not, it's just a fun game, and apparently you have such rage that you choose to carry it over into 'real life' (is there a fake life?), otherwise you wouldn't bitch nearly as much as you do.

I salute you, faggot,
Lorth

One, what is "magic"? Also, I hate people that call other people nerds on the internet. Do you know phire irl? Do you know anyone from uo irl? Its a game and people play it how they want. You trying to argue and change how people act over the internet to me is a call for attention because YOU get none irl. Its a game let people play it how they want(expect tamers).

Furota said:
If you're married then I hope your wife divorces you. :(

"Honey, you can't cook. You get fucking owned by McDonalds. You're NOTHING, a NOBODY compared to other women I've met who can cook. Oh, and duel me, because I own you you stupid fucking bitch."

You're such a petulant whine-ass piece of shit. PeeVeePee "skill," or not, it's just a fun game, and apparently you have such rage that you choose to carry it over into 'real life' (is there a fake life?), otherwise you wouldn't bitch nearly as much as you do.

I salute you, faggot,
Lorth

Don't be mad because some of us grew up, got a life, and didn't change our online habits. I'm sorry just because I grew up, and got married, that I didn't stop telling kids on an internet game that they suck. I must not have read the non-disclosure agreement closely enough.

Mah bad.

Either way, who the fuck are you to talk to me about my real life, fuck-stick? Unless I know you in person, you're just a fucking packet of pixels with a name attached to it, to me. If you died tomorrow, I'd weep for you.

Actually, No, I wouldn't.

Lorthic

Knight
DiamondsNGuns said:
One, what is "magic"? Also, I hate people that call other people nerds on the internet. Do you know phire irl? Do you know anyone from uo irl? Its a game and people play it how they want. You trying to argue and change how people act over the internet to me is a call for attention because YOU get none irl. Its a game let people play it how they want(expect tamers).

I really don't need to validate myself to you, but I will.

1) I play with 6 rl friends.
2) I'm engaged.
3) People do play how they want, but you also talk shit and tell them to quit, etc.
4) You're a hypocritical crybaby.

Ol Dirty Bastard said:
I dont know about hated.But I'll post my list of the only pvprs other than mdk and my friends that earned my respect in the field.As for DJ dont try to lich out of the success MDK had as a guild through its hard working members.That story was bs.I kicked u cause u werent a good team player.You last a week tops and it wasnt on MDK's best momment.I was cloud on chesa I was famouse never said I was the best there was a lot of people that could beat me 1v1 I was more of a fiel fighter.

TOP 5 RESPECTED PVPRS (MDK NOT INCLUDED)
FOLKEN
TRUNKS
These are the only guys I can respect.They earned their stripes.I hated folken but I allways respected him.Trunks was nasty duelist in field he didnt do so well.But this is my list,unfortunately out of all the people and guilds,the monsth of mdk dominance,only these two are in my list.There is no top 5 but 1 and 2,rest of spots belong to mdk members.

Now there are no famouse peeps or anyone worth mentioning,its a number game in a dirty pvp system.I wouldnt mind coming back if I knew TRU would come back.

W@R is here I'm tempted since its a guild I respect.The old W@R off course.DaB and Tru is whats missing.

Anyways thx for hating me guys,but I respect those that earned my respect through skill and i can only say this for these two.without including MDK members.

Nigger :(

Bobofet

Wanderer
1. The Massive amount of Gankers on uogamers

2. The House camping Assclowns of Uogamers....Shooting fireballs though windows on houses rofl someone should fix that nonsence.

3. The Lifeless losers that want to Stroke there Egos with Uo, Nobody gives shit dude...

4. The Fookers that Attack 3 vs 1 and run when one of there friends die. Come one 3v1 give me break i would have died but the reds here are sooo weak...
I haven't seen a good solo red in *ALONG TIME* just ganking assclowns is all i see here =)

5. Boters Oyea those too i hate them all aswell, my god what is the point in the game then ?

The shard honestly would be great if 700 assclowns didn't play here but we got the cream of the Crop
"Good players" 1/4 of them where probally baned from osi......

Bobofett,

PS: uo is soooo old and busted.....Eq2 =New hotness

Lament

Knight
PhireHawk said:
1. SuDdEnDeAtH
2. GrApE SoDa
3. Gunthar
4. Mentality-TC
5. I don't know the names of the ppl in >I<, but pick one, and put em at #5. (Just for that bullshit gank during a guild v. guild fight they pulled in Serp's Hold. On that note, might as well add Nick Oliveri's crew for doing the exact same shit >I< did, except they waited till Nick got dropped to bring in the extra #'s...Bitches.)
As i remember nick died and i chased you off and killed you in the forest and when i came back zapper and somehow I. had come (uoam) and were killing the rest of your guild =(

Tor

Wanderer
Booshnig said:
1. Krrios
2. Ryan
3. Irina
4. Me
5. Briack (a.k.a. KillShit, the guardzone-murderer)

1. SLC Grevlok
2. GM Vile
3. GM Ryan
4. GM Slick
5. GM Mark

Naw..just kidding..
I do hate you tho Vile :D

Bakon-hybrid

Wanderer
1. Anyone who's a tank
2. ODB
3. Nick Olveri and Faction Ganker ( Nothing personal..i just couldnt turn a damn corner without running into u guys when i first started.. =\ )
4. Pookie
5. Anybody in A*G

GoshGosh

Sorceror
DiamondsNGuns said:
You sir are a moron. Quark has NEVER come close to being HALF as good as I am. On OSI he was trash on UOGateway, he is trash.

I think someone needs to get off their ego trip and actually realize that they, in fact, suck horribly. You're not even considered "good" Diamonds, nor are you considered decent.