UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

DiamondsNGuns said:
I kinda do, but I thouhg phire would remember me.. after all I did go 2-0 with him :rolleyes:

Lols? And that is supposed to impress me? :confused:

I know you probably think that's some sort of feat, but I must confess, you aren't the first person to go 2-0 with me :eek:

I really don't remember you, I've only been here about 70 or so days, so if you did some kind of uber leet dump on me in a duel, twice in a row... good game, but if you havn't been outside of the duel pits, I won't remember you.

Those who duel all day, and are decent, will be rememberd like a faint fart in the wind... It's very distinct and recognizable for about 2 minutes, but then it passes.

Those who actually step out of the duel pits to hook and jab with the rest of us, and can hold their own, shall be immortalized in our memories forever.

i dont hate anyone because i cant find myself getting worked up about somebody in a video that i can never do anything about.

after reading that it seemed that some may not interprit it as i wanted it, so i will write it below

I can not bring myself to hate anyone. The reasons for this are as follows. (1) i wouldnt be able to do anything about it (except kill their char but wtf who cares?) (2) its a video game and its limited in things that would make them hated ie kill you and gank you and res kill and thats about it ( i dont include shit talking in this because some kid fuming and typing at his keyboard couldnt getme mad either)

timm05

Wanderer
1.Tamers
2. Alchy/Macer's
3.Role Players
4.Trammy bank sitters who block me when running from 12 IC
5.Any fag who comes in my face spamming war me

:[

Ataris

Wanderer
1) A cute princess- Yea..
2) Hailey- Nasty ass slut
3) Nicaea- 'Nuff said
4) Celery- Ugly pictures
5) Mentality TC- Words to sum it up.. fag?

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
- Sifu ~ anyone remember our forum wars long ago?

- MentalityTC ~ little traitorous bitch with an ego dysfunction

- ODB ~ obvious there

- Folken ~ one of the best PvPers ever to grace UOG, but you never knew if he was your friend or not, even when guilded to him

- May not be a single person, but anyone who bitches about how hardcore they are on the forums, which, sadly, is 75% of the posters here

Zelse

Wanderer
... on a more serious note... I only really hate Alison, Woel Chuk, and some scammers...

Even though Divinity and Zippo have backstabbed me plenty of times in the past... I can't bring myself to hate them. They're like puppies... you can get pissed for a minute, but then you realize that they really don't know that they are being bastards. =)

... this doesn't mean I won't still fight them.

-The Virgin Mary

Danny Boy

Wanderer
all you reds hate me when i get on my char faith

:(

like so many times i remember someone always in =V= gave me the password for their channel and id go in there and just eavesrop and find out where they were going to and whenever i showed up there they started moaning and bitching and dieing :(

meathead

Wanderer
Rofl if only i took screenshots of the many times you did come to where we were and got raped. =V= owns you. The only thing you own is blue tamers who don't expect you to kill them.

Danny Boy

Wanderer
soo much rage

over a game

hehe just because i killed you in-game doesn't mean you have to start raging irl and keep and hold a grudge till now so you can post it on forums

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
RacecaR to be honest I really have nothing against you its just that huge faggot Kenny.

(For the people who don't know why I dislike him after being "internet friends" with him, I shall elaborate).

He killed my other char after I'd told him about 15 times (And messaged him over aim 3 times). I was able to do all this because their gank squad of 5 people failed to drop me over a 5 minute period and had to resort to para ganking (Ran of of pouches, my own fault for not carrying more). I'm not annoyed that I died on said char, I expect that kind of thing as it isn't in a faction that my main is. The thing that annoys me is that I was going to drop some stuff off and didn't really expect my ex guild members who I thought of as friends to para gank me.

End.

*Back to thread, Kenny-*

Kenny and all of cl blow, and everyone that ever has been in cl sucks. It was halarious when me pants snake and cannibus lived 4v9 and still managed to kill Kenny before Kenny peaced us.