UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Top 5 Hated Players of all time.

I really dont carry an extreme hatred for anyone. I used to hate someone called Lord fabian, but then i snuck in his house and stole 600k worth of bod sandals he was showing off to his friends, he turned into a puppy after that.

I used to hate divinity and zippo, but after they stopped attackin intise (the town where my house is) i began to miss the constant fights against them. After recently having a few good convos with them in town, i realized they aren't so bad after all.

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer
I hate...
Ed for being a lazy typer, and a bad sport in pvp.. or actually not one at all, send his pet on me and then loose con... goddamnit thats no fun.
After that I would say..
People who macro in doorways or on teleporters, I hope they all die of some bad disease and go to hell and get raped over and over and over and over.
HI Jester!
Bye Jester!

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror
Sessions - GM house looter.

I hate NoX because that stupid faggot and I looted a house, cleaned out a phat load of players, and the fucking jewbag gave me dick for it.

Then he asked to have my account.

FFS, wiggerparty numba one

Chipus-

Wanderer
BraveLungs said:
all you reds hate me when i get on my char faith

:(

like so many times i remember someone always in =V= gave me the password for their channel and id go in there and just eavesrop and find out where they were going to and whenever i showed up there they started moaning and bitching and dieing :(

Faith, did you really have to try and turn this into a thread about when you "pwned" all these "n00bs" with your mares?

My list

While I dont hate anyone in UOgamers, since I simply could give a rats ass about this game half the time I played it, I had some serious dislike for...

Every single player that used a tamer in factions to pvp (blames IC for this trend). I used to hate Krios but if he scripted the holdem poker tables, he is ok again.

Every single player that carried bola's on them (I seriously played this game from the beggining to the start of aos and have no fucking clue where to get a bola, nor would I want to. Then again I have not hunted monsters since like a year into the game when I had a 28.8 modem and couldnt ride a horse because it would rubberband).

Every single player that ran to a guard turret or faction traps in one on one's.

Every single player that was not in GGS or Immortal, with a few exceptions, like Ironfist Max and hmmm, maybe just Ironfist Max. He might be the only cool person that was not in a guild with me on Uogamers.

So pretty much I dislike the whole shard, and the whole pvp community in general. There are maybe 15 good pvp'rs that I would hang out with irl, after getting to know them, and every single one was in my guild at one time or another. Everyone that was a dork in ventrillo or teamspeak I kicked or house banned. I cannot stand antisocial egotistical failures. The funny thing is almost all of the best pvp'rs I recruited in GGS "did not have a mic". I find this hard to believe when they had a fuckin pentium 3 ghz, with a plasma montitor. They were just such dorks they could not stand to hear other people hear them talk!

As for most of the pvp community you all need psychological help, and friends that you dont need to im, or irc, or talk to through voice comm software. Get out and see the real world, it blows uo away. I would seriously laugh at most of you irl, and have on voice comm.

The 5 biggest fucking losers I have ever ran across.

1. A cute princess-was their ever any doubt?
2. Alchemie-I think this kid keeps like a mural to UO in his room
3. Old Dirty Bastard-Was never really good on Chesapeke, yet claimed to be the best. When I told him I was FiZBaN he wanted to recruit me in MDK. I was in his guild for like 2 weeks, we ran the shard, and I quit UO again from boredom. When he came back the shit talk was just too much, and I could not stand talking to him anymore. He just lied way too much. According to him he is a millionaire, the best pvp'r that ever lived, and blah blah.
4. Emped-simply the biggest pos person in the history of UO. Wouldnt talk on mic, I give him final warning to buy a fucking mic, and he loots my house at 2 in the morning while I am asleep. Funny thing is I was macroing hidden in the house in the corner and I looked at journal. He still denied it and wanted to be in GGS. How funny is that shit.
5. Every single person in IC. These fuckers are up at 3 in the morning when I couldnt sleep running 12 deep with 4 tamers and bolas. Wtf...do you fuckers have jobs?.

Everyone who makes a character just for dueling, with "dueling stats", and skills really chaps my ass too.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Keep it to individual players please. I don't care about your hatred for tamers or bolas...this is about individuals.

timm05

Wanderer
Deathjester...What do u mean by dueling stats and skills? All the top duelers use healing, and i find it quite affective on the field =\ Im sure alot of people would agree ;[

i think he means people who make character solely for dueling......there arent as much around anymore because of mindblast but there still is some ( i would assume a duelist-kil is one)

but usually these people had stats that were only for dueling...........really high int and such

nachie

Wanderer
Ataris said:
1) A cute princess- Yea..
2) Hailey- Nasty ass slut
3) Nicaea- 'Nuff said
4) Celery- Ugly pictures
5) Mentality TC- Words to sum it up.. fag?

Holy shit i love you ataris <333

edit: thank you to all the people who posted in this thread, you made my day, you funny so and so's

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Betty said:
I've never lost more than I've won against ANY CL member.

We had some good duels betty, give me some credit..

Though im not CL anymore, and Evolution char has been dead for some time.

Originally Posted by Ataris
1) A cute princess- Yea..
2) Hailey- Nasty ass slut
3) Nicaea- 'Nuff said
4) Celery- Ugly pictures
5) Mentality TC- Words to sum it up.. fag?

HAHAHAHA AWESOME IM ON ONE - LONG LIVE CELERY

Kenny-

Wanderer
Evolution said:
We had some good duels betty, give me some credit..

Though im not CL anymore, and Evolution char has been dead for some time.

Hahah i beat u more then i lose ur not that Great of a mage . i know im not that good but i beat u :(
This is to Betty not Evol