UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Theifs destroy action

If your in the gym lifting
training for a 10mile with 25 plus obstacles
than you might want to rethink your training
find the tallest building in your city
and use there stairwell

I do compound strength training 6:30-8:30 am
And I do High intensity interval training 6:00-7:30 pm

I have a very intense training program that I go through 3 months before every race.
I usually do two per year

Hardest part of me is eating enough calories :( 1g protein per 1 lb body weight... eating rice all day for carbs "1 g carbs = 4 calories"

Yea eating that much is just as hard as dieting.

Well eating clean and eating +4000 cal/day

If you eat junk food you can do that in one sitting but you'll never see results

amtothepm

Knight
Heres something to make fun of, I pretty much lost all my muscle after blowing out my knee then wrecking my motorcycle, just got back into weight lifting finished my 6th week today.. Flame wars time, give me some drive baby lets see the birds fly

"i started drinking at 10 am" ass denim

BOY WHAT ARE THOSE?

toddy2

Page
I do compound strength training 6:30-8:30 am
And I do High intensity interval training 6:00-7:30 pm

I have a very intense training program that I go through 3 months before every race.
I usually do two per year
Dude you can't do an hour and half of HIT training lol. Compound movements for 2 hours and hour half of HIT is pointless and will only result in fatigue and fuck all gains in your compound movements.

Dude you can't do an hour and half of HIT training lol. Compound movements for 2 hours and hour half of HIT is pointless and will only result in fatigue and fuck all gains in your compound movements.

You mean YOU can't do an hour and a half of HIIT training.

If I was training for mass I would agree with him.
A high endurance cardio program will diminish mass gains. Especially if you do them both on the same day.

He is assuming he knows what kind of HIIT training I am doing. There are many variations of HIIT training.

Ok Mr KBR tell me what you do in and hour and half of HIIT training?

Primarily interval sprints
(100meter sprint vs 100 meter jog) x 3.1-6.2 miles

We also do 100's
100x push up
100x pull-up
100x dips
50x muscle ups
100x core routine
100x burpees
4x100 yrd high knees
4x100 yrd karaoke
4x100 yrd walking lunges
4x100 tire pulls

And on occasion we do resistance sprints with bungees.

We do all of that but in a 3 day rotation.
NOT all in 1 day.