UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Theifs destroy action

Primarily interval sprints
(100meter sprint vs 100 meter jog) x 3.1-6.2 miles

We also do 100's
100x push up
100x pull-up
100x dips
50x muscle ups
100x core routine
100x burpees
4x100 yrd high knees
4x100 yrd karaoke
4x100 yrd walking lunges
4x100 tire pulls

And on occasion we do resistance sprints with bungees.

We do all of that but in a 3 day rotation.
NOT all in 1 day.
Sounds like something I dont want to fuck with

toddy2

Page
I'm not a person to drag someone down when it comes to fitness Oldschool. Hit me up on Skype :toddyoi and tell me your routine and I might be able to help you out a little. You seem like you're doing bit too much than you need to.

amtothepm

Knight
Your mother hates you?

Stoltz

Sorceror
Oh people. Thank you all for the laughs. I guess I should try to get some confirmation too... Did you all know I once fucked KBR's mom? I know, I know. Hold the applause. It was easy. All I had to do was to dip it in nacho cheese. You can do it too!

On a side note: good work Heavy. Coming back from injuries can be rough.

NC-17

Sorceror
Clean eating is the only way im going, chicken breast, fish, steak, rice, etc etc, wish I could just eat a couple burgers and be good

Primarily interval sprints
(100meter sprint vs 100 meter jog) x 3.1-6.2 miles

We also do 100's
100x push up
100x pull-up
100x dips
50x muscle ups
100x core routine
100x burpees
4x100 yrd high knees
4x100 yrd karaoke
4x100 yrd walking lunges
4x100 tire pulls

And on occasion we do resistance sprints with bungees.

We do all of that but in a 3 day rotation.
NOT all in 1 day.

Muscle ups = HAAM

susejmaster

Traveler
fuck clean eating & low residue diets... I have to eat that way because i have Crohn's not because i like to be healthy but because i dont like the pain caused by harder to digest foods. so fuck all of you who can eat the good shit and dont cuz they dont wanna be a fatty get over it and eat what you want. simple cardio 3 days a week will counter just about anyting u can shovle in your mouth.

fuck clean eating & low residue diets... I have to eat that way because i have Crohn's not because i like to be healthy but because i dont like the pain caused by harder to digest foods. so fuck all of you who can eat the good shit and dont cuz they dont wanna be a fatty get over it and eat what you want. simple cardio 3 days a week will counter just about anyting u can shovle in your mouth.
you are a complete moron, do us a favor and kill yourself because you are a virgin and im the best ever.