UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Theifs destroy action

uonewb

Page
Hey I'm sorry the guy shits his pants.

I used to have the same problem when I was 3
Damn bro, you sure dedicate alot of time to these forums..do you do anything else? I highly doubt you even go outside, go hang out with your brother or something man.. I read the forums every couple of days..and it's all you bro..it's comical to be honest.

tech.

Sorceror
I agree 100% with removing any sort of delay macro along with making it harder to script steal on UOSteam (not sure if there is any sort of option to negotiate this with server). Not sure how hard it would be to remove delay macros. I don't think there is any way to do it in UOS without messing up regular crafting macros etc. Would be interesting to see how many people are completely useless without one button macros. Personally wouldn't make a difference at all to me. Also autohealers are pretty lame and should be dealt with. I don't think there's as many cheaters here as on UOF, but I have seen a certain someone definitely autohealing here (who played with the cheating group on UOF).

Hi aga!

Nesurit

Sorceror