UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Indika

Sorceror
yeah, whammy has almost no mana problems :p you are reaching the point in your suit of diminishing returns... at this point you will probably just pick what is possible or probable. more LMC or more mana increase. stamina increase is always a good thing. but your suit is reaching the point of being capped anyway :D

Indika

Sorceror
indika, show us your crafted weapons after early update :awesome:
I definitely will...

Also guys, side note: I have been in doom for 4 days now, and have pulled 5 artifacts on my sampire. I have been spamming whirlwind big time in there and tanking all the monsters at once including 2-3 DF at a time with counter attack and whirlwind. I'm using slayer + hml Leafblade and Radiants for AI and whirlwind. And a HLL, HML, HLD Leafblade for Fleshrenderer and well... progress has been good.

Ilikered

Sorceror
I definitely will...

Also guys, side note: I have been in doom for 4 days now, and have pulled 5 artifacts on my sampire. I have been spamming whirlwind big time in there and tanking all the monsters at once including 2-3 DF at a time with counter attack and whirlwind. I'm using slayer + hml Leafblade and Radiants for AI and whirlwind. And a HLL, HML, HLD Leafblade for Fleshrenderer and well... progress has been good.
i progressed semi ^^
7+sucubus + 10+++ demons at once :D:D

kolbycrouch

Knight
So which one is better? Whammy or Sampire? I was reading the whammy thread ( http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/495468/ ) and looks to me like the advantages to a whammy far outweigh the disadvantage. The only ''significant'' disadvantage looks to be not being able to ride a swamp dragon
Swampy is a huge advantage in boss fights and spawns. Whammy just has practical advantages. Sampire is more ideal, because you will hardly ever need more than 20% life leech if your doing it right. If your in an emergency you can use curse wep scrolls or pig iron regs for 70% leech for an additional 6 seconds which is 4 full swings.

Ilikered

Sorceror
So which one is better? Whammy or Sampire? I was reading the whammy thread ( http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/495468/ ) and looks to me like the advantages to a whammy far outweigh the disadvantage. The only ''significant'' disadvantage looks to be not being able to ride a swamp dragon
DEpends.

Sampire is better cause with proper weapons he will do spawn faster cause of movment speed on mount. Immune to poison is nice too.
Whammy is nice cause more flexible with weapons and can move thru mobs. Fun to see when dexer archers stays ebhind when u honor ur self and run trhu 10+ sucubusues :D
So depend on situation. I have both with Mace / swords ;p

Indika

Sorceror
well after testing doom pretty intensely... and by that I mean spamming whirlwind every opportunity I can. I will pull 3 DF if that is how many that spawn... I have come to the conclusion it wont take me longer than 4 hours to get an artifact wearing 680 luck but on average its about 2-3 hours tops time to get an artifact. I have not gone in there for that amount of time without receiving an artifact, I think it's quite ridiculous compared to the days in between that they would come. get your butts in doom!!

RomanCoke

Squire
Alright so i've made my first ever pvmer dexxer recently figured i'd try to build different suits for different things. I don't plan on spawning with sampire, seems kinda pointless to spawn on a template that can't pvp :unsure:
Anyway so far i've built 3 diff suits.

My char is elf and i run all 3 suits with 116/124/10

First is Whammy built towards DPS, i've been soloing dread horn in about 10 - 15 mins without any troubles using a ssi, hld quarter staff.

42 HCI
40 DCI
60 DI (100 with weap)
25 LMC
20 Str, 10 Dex, 14 Int
25 Hp, 16 Stam, 8 Mana
63/70/70/67/74 in wraith form

Second is Luck Whammy which i've been using to farm miasma and other random ML mobs for jewels.

42 HCI
40 DCI
51 DI (91 with weap)
10 LMC
11 Dex, 12 Int
14 Hp, 8 Stam, 6 Mana
1020 Luck
70/61/65/70/61 in wraith form

Third is a suit i was thinking of using in gaunt either as a sampire or maybe run gm necro + gm ss so i can go from wraith to vamp depending who's there when i go do rounds.

40 HCI
35 DCI
10 DI :(
15 LMC
20 Str, 19 Dex, 6 Int
10 Hp, 6 Stam, 6 Mana
839 Luck
65/88/67/66/69 no form

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Indika

Sorceror
with radiant u can chug pots ^^. I dont like 2Axe anymore cause u need 25 ssi :/. Black staffs > 2Axe from 2handers ;p

your argument is 100% true and valid. however if u make the right weapon, u will not need to chug pots on sampire except str/agility.

double axe can still outclass scimitar if it's strong enough.