UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Indika

Sorceror
indika, i have other question..
im thinking to craft bokutos to use on my sampires.. but weapon damage here is 9-11
the damage on OSI is 10-12

its wrong here?

Seem's so. But why would you want a bokuto on your sampire? Feint is nice but Leaf Blade is nicer than Bokuto :p What are you going to use it on?

Bama

Bug Huntress

grover217

Wanderer
Having a tough time deciding on a template for a first time sampire. I think I have gotten to a point where i can put together a generic sampire build but I am unsure as to whether I should have anatomy, rs, or ss. I see templates with no ss for soloing spawns but I am planning on making one with the intent of killing single targets (doom, miasma, etc...)

skills: 120 swords, 120 Bushido, 100 parry, 100 tactics, 100 necro, 65 chiv, the rest in ss/anat/rs (i am at 705 skill cap)

I would be using soul seeker or something similar to start off just to get a feel for things.

I've never played a sampire but I've always thought ss was just necessary for necro. So what should I go for? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Indika

Sorceror
I've never played a sampire but I've always thought ss was just necessary for necro. So what should I go for? Any input is greatly appreciated.

The cookie cutter template is:
120 Weapon
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Resisting Spells
100 Necromancy
60 Chivalry

Its everything you need. Once you expand you can adjust your skills such as resist -> Anatomy, etc. Skill increase items will bump up your max skill points, but this build is based on 720 max skill points.

this class is very item/skill dependent. so consider using items that raise your skill points (Aegis of Grace Helmet comes to mind, couples well with Leggings of Bane) but I can foresee difficulties in your travels with mitigation. but even so it doesn't take much (Soul Seeker) to go farm the ever-loving shit out of titans and ettins to farm several millions to get your sampire a proper start. you could definitely farm 10kk from titans and ettins in Ilshenar with a seeker and then invest in some items that raise your skill cap. when it comes to a template who has no self-healing besides dealing constant damage, mitigation is very important(120 bushido + 120 parry).

grover217

Wanderer
The cookie cutter template is:
120 Weapon
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Resisting Spells
100 Necromancy
60 Chivalry

Its everything you need. Once you expand you can adjust your skills such as resist -> Anatomy, etc. Skill increase items will bump up your max skill points, but this build is based on 720 max skill points.

this class is very item/skill dependent. so consider using items that raise your skill points (Aegis of Grace Helmet comes to mind, couples well with Leggings of Bane) but I can foresee difficulties in your travels with mitigation. but even so it doesn't take much (Soul Seeker) to go farm the ever-loving shit out of titans and ettins to farm several millions to get your sampire a proper start. you could definitely farm 10kk from titans and ettins in Ilshenar with a seeker and then invest in some items that raise your skill cap. when it comes to a template who has no self-healing besides dealing constant damage, mitigation is very important(120 bushido + 120 parry).

Without spirit speak will i be casting curse weapon or would i just be relying on LL from vamp form alone?

Indika

Sorceror
Without spirit speak will i be casting curse weapon or would i just be relying on LL from vamp form alone?

the end result is to eventually stop relying on curse weapon. as a human with 0 spirit speak you get curse weapon for 6 seconds which seems like more than enough time to leech back life. however I haven't actively used curse weapon in a very long time on my sampire. rely on LL from vamp form alone.

Craudiator

Sorceror
well, i make some leaf blades and daisho
the best are:
daisho: di 40, hld 34, hml 40, ssi 25
daisho: di 40, hld 34, hml 38, hll 30
leafblade: di 40, hml 64, ssi 25
leafblade: di 40, hml 56, hll 34, cold 9
leafblade: di 40, hml 60, hla 44, phis 9

Ilikered

Sorceror
well, i make some leaf blades and daisho
the best are:
daisho: di 40, hld 34, hml 40, ssi 25
daisho: di 40, hld 34, hml 38, hll 30
leafblade: di 40, hml 64, ssi 25
leafblade: di 40, hml 56, hll 34, cold 9
leafblade: di 40, hml 60, hla 44, phis 9
would like to buy bold one :D

Ilikered

Sorceror
Very very possible! Don't forget self honor at the end!

Keys are pretty easy as well, I use curse weapon while farming keys and it makes it a cakewalk.

i tried yesterday on my whammy, with some area whirl mace and it was a bit of pain with the executioner. Will check the sampire today :)

raveX

Page
anyone solo travesty?

I have started collecting some keys to go do this myself. Indika informed me that Travesty is actually the easiest Peerless to solo on a sampire. I am a bit inexperienced with this template so I wanted to go after the easiest peerless first. I will update the thread once I get around to attempting it.

Ilikered

Sorceror

100 DI and --

1,25 swing with Divine Furry :
with Radiant 0 ssi
and Ash Wood black staff
and Leafblade 10 ssi

Any idead of UPGR ? :>