UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Craudiator

Sorceror
For anyone who is still NOT using Daisho or Leaf Blade on ur sampire... Well now here is your chance...

Everyone who has participated in this thread prior to this post gets a free pair of Crafted 3-mod HML Daisho.

I have been burning a lot of Daisho for myself and I have a bunch left over so I am just trying to give back to the demise sampire community who has helped me along the way make this thread great. I realize weapons is a hard part of making a sampire so I am going to give everyone who has thus participated in the discussion a pair of Daisho just to try them out.

Feint is so amazing I just have to share the love.

PM me for your Daisho and we will arrange a time to meet ;)

Disclaimer:
Daisho is a swords weapon
All weapons are 3 Mods
All weapons include Hit Mana Leech as needed
No other mods besides Hit Mana Leech guaranteed, this is a first come first serve basis.
You can probably 1v1 solo about any mob with most of the Daisho that I will be providing. This includes Doom and ML bosses.
To be eligible for a Daisho you must have made a contribution or post to this thread prior to the giveaway. Credentials will be checked. :p~

well first :D

Indika

Sorceror
hey guys I haven't checked here in a bit... I gave a few Daisho away already but if you haven't received a pair and would like a pair, I ask you to please PM (Private Message) me so we can figure out a time to get together and meet.

uhm in other news I made a luck suit for my sampire, I can post the stats of it later. the resists are a little low but everything else is good...

I have began crafting Leaf Blade of Ease. The one I want is Hit Life Leech, Hit Mana Leech, Hit Lower Defense. The reason is because they are one-handed and have FEINT and armor ignore. While I prefer double strike over armor ignore, the fact that it's one handed and has Feint with a good secondary makes it pretty good. I feel like this weapon would be my peerless slayer. I chose Life Leech over Stamina leech because you can drink stamina potions with it in hand, and even heal potions if you end up needing them. Hit Lower Defense will help reassure you hit as often as possible. I feel like this would be a very good weapon and I am still in the process of doing bods to try and throw some more hammers at them. Leaf Blade of Ease also has UBWS every time so a sampire of any weapon skill can make use of one.

Has anyone else attempted to solo Shimmering on their sampire yet?

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Indika

Sorceror
i have a fencer nox tamer with luck suit

how much luck indika?

Suit is:
100% Damage Increase
20% Defense Chance Increase
44% Hit Chance Increase
25% Lower Mana Cost
942 Luck
59/60/69/51/70
114 Hit Points
151 Stamina
58 Mana

indika, why not Magekiller Leafblade?

i considered this, but i dont want to just go fencing for one weapon. i thought long and hard about it and i decided i most value having access to all my swords weapons as well as the leaf blade over 16% HML. You will need HML to be a mod regardless so 16% extra is enough to sacrifice to be able to use all my sword weapons as well as the Leaf Blade (which is a fencing weapon)

Craudiator

Sorceror
i burned a lot of crap hammer... i got this daisho
scorpion slayer di 40 hml 50 :(

i need a script to separate slayer weapons and put others on trash barrel =[

i need a script to separate slayer weapons and put others on trash barrel =[

This is a butchered version of one i use to run. I left one example of a Multiple Mod sort in the script incase you wanted to modify it. I dont think any of these features have been blocked since I last played so it should work just fine.

Code:
if not @findobject 'Trash Can'
  promptalias 'Trash Can'
endif
//Set to Daisho ID
while @findtype 0x27a9 'any' 'backpack'
  waitforproperties 'found' 10000
  if  @property 'slayer' 'found'
    ignoreobject 'found'
    break
  endif
  if @property 'Mana' 'found' >= 30
    if @property 'Stamina' 'found' >= 30
      if @property 'Life' 'found' >= 30
        ignoreobject 'found'
          break
      endif
      if @property 'Lower Defense' 'found' >= 30
        ignoreobject 'found'
          break
      endif
      if @property 'Swing' 'found' >= 20
        ignoreobject 'found'
          break
      endif
    endif
  endif
  @moveitem! 'found' 'Trash Can'
  pause 600
endwhile

Fyriis

Wanderer
just solod coon for the first time on my sampire. what do you guys do about the slimes acid eating through your weapons, i went through 2 axes and a soul seeker before i got rid of the slimes lol

Indika

Sorceror
just solod coon for the first time on my sampire. what do you guys do about the slimes acid eating through your weapons, i went through 2 axes and a soul seeker before i got rid of the slimes lol

congrats on ur first solo coon! the question about slimes breaking weapons actually comes up more often than i originally thought...

to be honest the entire baracoon spawn level 1-4 including coon himself probably eats maybe a total of 100~ off my weapon. i use the same weapon during the entire course of baracoon and it does not typically lose more than 100~ durability including slimes.

my question is what weapon are you using? perhaps its a speed thing and you are just having to kill more slimes over time, thus breaking ur weapon further

Me, 2 other sampires, and 2 tamers did Neira last night. The main issue with the spawns though is two specific things..lich lords with blood oath, and rotting corpses with that damned poison. Strategies for these guys?

april0395

Sorceror
My suit props are as follows:

HCI 48%
DCI 30%
DI 101% (with 40% on weapon)
LMC 18%
62/66/70/69/70 (with magic reflection)
Stamina 148

I'm still trying to reach the ideal minimum in a lot of the areas and will probably be continually and slowly updating my suit until I do reach those minimums, but my character wouldn't be able to solo anything without the help of this thread! Thanks a million. :]

silvertiger

Knight

If you just use that repond slayer sword with triple leeches no need to really worry about the weapon dying,

malicus

Wanderer
This looks really fun and I'd love to try it out, but I don't see where the skill point breakdown is. I know I'm missing it because I combed over the thread a bit and no one else seems to have questioned it. From what I can read from the initial post it looks like .

Weapon Skills: 120
Tactics: 120
Parry: 120
Bushido: 120
Necromancy: 100
Resist: 100
Chiv: 60

That cannot be right though because it is 740 points. What am I missing?

mytilus

Sorceror
This looks really fun and I'd love to try it out, but I don't see where the skill point breakdown is. I know I'm missing it because I combed over the thread a bit and no one else seems to have questioned it. From what I can read from the initial post it looks like .

That cannot be right though because it is 740 points. What am I missing?

Indika said:
Before I really delve into this guide, I want to talk about Feersum's guide for a moment. This was the guide I followed years ago when I first created my sampire, Sativah. It was the best reference at the time that I could find for answering questions about making a sampire. I highly recommend this guide if you actually do what he says you will have no problem soloing a champ spawn on a sampire. It is a great guide and for good reason is one of the most referenced posts on the internet about a sampire.
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/479944/

this is from the other guide referenced in the first paragraph of his initial post...

Basic Template (720 Skill Points):

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100 Tactics
100 Necro
100 Resist
60 Chivalry

Optimal Template (730/740 Skill Points):

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Parry
100/105/110 Tactics
100 Necro
100 Resist
70/75 Chivalry

At 70 Chiv, you never fail Consecrate Weapon. At 75, you never fail Divine Fury. Both can save your life.

For the optimal temp, you will need to get at least +10 Skill from somewhere. The easiest option is to use Captain John's Hat, which gives you +20 Swds. If you have a nice jewel with +10 skill though, you can think about using a Totem for the extra 20 STR points.

Hexipox

Wanderer
Hi, first off, good guide and thanks for letting us all in on this, nice!

But I got confused reading the guide… In the very first post you wirte about weapons, sword/fencing/mace and from what I can see you think the best is Mace, but then alter it seems you and everyone else only talk about swords?

To quote you: For anyone who is still NOT using Daisho or Leaf Blade on ur sampire... Well now here is your chance...

I assume by that these two are the best weapons for a sampire?

I am in the process to choose which weapon skill to use, but got all confused what to go for, mace or sword – for mace I have that virtue weapon Katarines crook.. seems NICE to me, but? I just want to go the best possible way J

Oh is resist so vital? I mean 100 anatomy should add a lot extra damage?

Thank you in advance for all your help

Hexipox
Atlantic server