UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Kurwai

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

man :D it's pretty normal... do you like mathematics? 'cause if someone disturbs me while I'm doing math he (or she - no difference) will be punched straight in face :cool: not kidding - even my stepmother :p

Kurwai said:
man :D it's pretty normal... do you like mathematics? 'cause if someone disturbs me while I'm doing math he (or she - no difference) will be punched straight in face :cool: not kidding - even my stepmother :p

I'm glad that's a joke (one can hope anyway). Because if it wasn't that's pretty lame.

MMaximus

Wanderer

It has to be something so simple based on the description that probably we will say something like "I knew it" when it comes out.

Ripa

Sorceror

I am pretty sure that Orb is going to change its colour again before the explotion

Gathog

Sorceror

I think most people agree that it's for August 31 though. I hope my account gets unblocked before then. Its so lonely with no fake people to talk to...

Kurwai

Wanderer

Ripa said:
I am pretty sure that Orb is going to change its colour again before the explotion

it might happen. does that displayed any riddle before? someone remember? when it's color was pink. and were there any more colours?

p.s.
I know my english sucks :p

p.s.2
deoren-demise said:
I'm glad that's a joke (one can hope anyway). Because if it wasn't that's pretty lame.
yes, it was a joke. what's lame in it anyway?

TheMage

Sorceror

Hey! Im a late starter in this... but I was inspired when I read Yancey's work I was inspired to start thinking! (Nice work Turkey Face)

So heres my only thought...

The end sequences of 8 numbers? We have dates... maybe these are like co-ordinates or times or something? Aren't heavenly bodies tracked with Hours, Minutes etc?

Maybe I am making it WAY too complicated. But if it was tracking something we might be able to name it? Any astronomy buffs in the house?

It also occurs to me that the ........ before the ? might be pointing at the same in the second date? Like its looking for the # to go were the 11111111 is? Any paterns in there?

Sakura-demise said:
The end sequences of 8 numbers? We have dates... maybe these are like co-ordinates or times or something? Aren't heavenly bodies tracked with Hours, Minutes etc?
But the first line yancy mistyped as i said bit last page it has 9 numbers at the end??!!!?? so that changes it.

marcusstone

Sorceror

ok... I got "Peaced" out of the riddle...
here's how:

second aqua, but reversed=q reversed is the same as mirror image, not "Flipped" like people are saying... thus, we get "P"
just like "Each word" only without the last...="EAC"
Like End, but without the fifth... reaching here, but sense End only has 3 letters I counted twice until I got to five, which takes out the "N" thus you have "ED"
add it together, and it says "Peaced"
but if I enter that in, it says just like each word except the last character again... this time with less dots
regards,
Mike

gozergs

Wanderer

marcusstone said:
ok... I got "Peaced" out of the riddle...
here's how:

second aqua, but reversed=q reversed is the same as mirror image, not "Flipped" like people are saying... thus, we get "P"
just like "Each word" only without the last...="EAC"
Like End, but without the fifth... reaching here, but sense End only has 3 letters I counted twice until I got to five, which takes out the "N" thus you have "ED"
add it together, and it says "Peaced"
but if I enter that in, it says just like each word except the last character again... this time with less dots
regards,
Mike

it says the same whatever you type in

I just peaced the orb and.... nothing happened. Just the "You cannot calm that!" message.
But i just realized somethig else, if you add the numbers between the slashes you get:

8/4/8/8
8/8/8/8
4/8/4/4
4/4/8/8

If you draw this as a diamond-shaped pattern (with the right-uo corner of the square becoming the top of the diamond) you get:

Note that this diamond is almost simetrical, except for the 3rd line, that should be written as 8448 or 8888. If you want to change for 8448 you must change the "0413" (the second sequence in the second line) if you want to change to 8888 you must change the "2002" at the third line. I think it is related to changing from 8848 to 8448 because this "8" is the fifth one.
Maybe the numbers aren´t dates, this would be too obvious.

Like ur thinking, but to me ignoring the underscores like that doesnt make sense.
The fact that teh first three sections read 8/31/2006 is a strong indication that at least some of it is dates.

I think that all the numbers adding to 8 or 4 is not simple coincidence.
Maybe the 8/31/2006 sequence was put just to hurry us to solve the riddle, to catch our atention.

I Politlely and Respectfully demand one tiny, small, and otherwise not too powerful hint, or pointing in the right direction of what the hell the orb means.

Cuz, it would appear that we're all too stupid to get any kind of answer. (not directed at anyone, I just feel stupid cuz I can't get it).

I'm worn out on it. It's been like 3 days of twisting my brain on it. :(