UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

oh. i see. ² is written using alt+0178. not ctrl+alt+0178.

very clever.

I'm not impressed. :mad:

psz

Administrator

:D

As for the song with a similar name I mentioned: Forty Six and 2

xaxas

Wanderer

jrhather;345797 said:
I'm not impressed. :mad:

Neither am I. However I'm not mad either. I would've been, if the answer was something even remotely logical and I didn't get it. After reading the pdf with the sequence...
well all I can say is "Yea, right. Whatever..."
Atleast the goddamn thing will not bother us anymore ;)

jrhather

Wanderer

xaxas;345803 said:
Neither am I. However I'm not mad either. I would've been, if the answer was something even remotely logical and I didn't get it. After reading the pdf with the sequence...
well all I can say is "Yea, right. Whatever..."
At least the goddamn thing will not bother us anymore ;)
Damn right.

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

psz;345794 said:
I did say no "CTRL-ALT" sequences, ya know ;->

CTRL-ALT to me means no CTRL or ALT codes. Now if you said CTRL+ALT, then it would have been different.

Whatever though, maybe it's just me.

jrhather

Wanderer

Killer Rabbit;345812 said:
CTRL-ALT to me means no CTRL or ALT codes. Now if you said CTRL+ALT, then it would have been different.

Whatever though, maybe it's just me.
Seems like common sense.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Well... a few things I'd like to say here, now that the riddle is solved:

First: Big respect to drak for solving it... The way I read it in ASayre's explanation, I'm thinking I would NEVER have gotten it. Especially with all that binary and hex shit.

Second: I was reading the explanation, as soon as I read the word "binary", a scene came to my mind... the scene of *either psz or ASayre, can't remember* saying "anybody can solve it, it's easy"... Well, I go to Engineering school, study a lot of math (ok, it's mechanical engineering, not much about computers, but still), and I know shit about binary or hex numbers, at least up to now (second year). Add to that the fact that there are many people on Demise that are still on elementary school or high school.

Third: About the day when psz said something about people kicking themselves 12 times after the orb was solved... I would definitely kick myself much more than 12 times if I solved it and got only a hooded robe just for the looks.

But still (back to first thing I said) big respect to drak for figuring all this crazy shit out. :D

marcusstone

Sorceror

Congrats Drak... I consider myself pretty smart, but I would have never ever gotten the right answer in a million years... math is my arche nemisis...
:D
Can't wait to see you wearing your unique apparal around demise

psz

Administrator

Third: About the day when psz said something about people kicking themselves 12 times after the orb was solved... I would definitely kick myself much more than 12 times if I solved it and got only a hooded robe just for the looks.

Actually, the quote was "30 people would kick themselves 12 times over"

I wonder how many "42" references were actually made... Can't really tell, as the original thread is lost V_V