UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

BrainStormer

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

here comes another idea. Aqua. Auqa. Second i u. Maybe u = you?
Then... each word... maybe it mean that every word is word. I mean word - last char = wor. wor=were? So "uwor" means "You were". The third line gives me no clue here. End without the fifth. Note *the* fifth. Not *a* fifth. It means that something fifth is unique. Maybe, like said, its the alphabetic character "e" which does exist in "end". "end" becomes "nd" or [andee] or Andy. The name Andy. Is it "You Were Andy"? Orb doesnt say its right.

Next. maybe "nd" is [end]. "u wornd" = You weren't. Orb says no.

Next. maybe "wor" is war? Bah! It's a headache not a riddle...

Kurwai

Wanderer

it's a pattern. 4 verses, 4 words each. "." and "_" are characters. or word means whole verse, then characters are between "/".

... .
..__......
.__.. .._...__

. . . . . . . .
_.... . ...
.... ....

. .......
..__..
.__...____

_______....
._.. .
........_

i don't think it's morse code. i know it's alphabet and it doesn't include characters longer than 6 signs (4 for letters, querry and coma, 5 for digits, 6 for fullstop).

however, fullstop (._._._) without fifth would be like that: ._.__

BrainStormer said:
EDIT: And what do those DOTS, SLAHSES AND UNDERSCORES MEAN???
IMHO it's first part of the riddle and the second part is description how to convert first part in answer. Sqares are new line signs? Slash is just a separator. And I don't think those eight dots at the end of the riddle (just before the "?") means the answer have eight signs. I suppose it's longer. I might be wrong :rolleyes:

summary:
Second in Aqua, but reverse: p? .__.
Just like each word except the last character: no_idea
Just like end without the fifth: fullstop? ._.__

BrainStormer

Wanderer

and its not "u"! its "q" reversed both vertically and horizontally. its "b"!!! What comes? "b wor nd"! It's "Be Warned'!!!

BBBBUUUUTTTT !!! (edit: its "but", not "b*tt")

the orb STILL SAYS NOOOOO!!!

man im going crazy!

clutch

Wanderer

Jahn De Smythe said:
Frack, that's what I get for posting before my first cup of coffee ;P

Maybe after another few cups I'll try again ;)

I was just reading your attempt and my brain started to hurt... then I realized I hadn't had mine yet either. ;)

lol, here is my atemot at the second line

"Just like each word except the last character"

so turning "each word" into morse code then changin the last character of both of em you get "eacv work"

meaning : EA are asking for C.V.s for people to work with them :p

BrainStormer

Wanderer

Kurwai said:
second part is description how to convert first part in answer.
its seems so... but i really cant read this thing in morse. tried forward, backward, reorganized spaces and nothing. i can only say that this thing EXACTLY how u just wrote it seems like two triangles. or waves. waves. waves. waves of water. aqua? isnt this whole thing aqua itself?

Kurwai

Wanderer

BrainStormer said:
its seems so... but i really cant read this thing in morse. tried forward, backward, reorganized spaces and nothing. i can only say that this thing EXACTLY how u just wrote it seems like two triangles. or waves. waves. waves. waves of water. aqua? isnt this whole thing aqua itself?
like i wrote befor, IMO it isn't morse code. the strings of dots and underlines are much to long.

i think you need to convert those strings without knowing it's meaning. just don't try to translate it to any reasonable language. riddle the first verse, decide if it's "p" or something different. Then find something similar for each "word" except the last character and take that as a base of the answer. At least convert the end of the "dots-unders" part and add it to the "base" and "p". something like that.

OR

the answer has 8 signs. and is build from dots and underlines. then it's only 2^8=256 possible answers. if you want i'll write a script that can generate those.

AND

it's "Aqua", not "aqua". i don't know any Aqua place in UO but i think it's the specific name.

Laeglis

Wanderer

This is too damn funny, lol....

You guys are gonna love what its really all about....not to mention kick yourselves.

BrainStormer

Wanderer

thanx but its not necessary. i wont input all the byte inte that orb. it pains me.

maybe u r right. it doesnt need to be translated. but i cant convert the line with . . . . . . . . . . (dots and spaces). i cant umm... well it doesnt look like a part of the whole thing. its different. its just dots and spaces

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

It will turn into a ball of pet sumoning available to the first person to see it, and it will be the end of it. :D

Setsuma

Wanderer

my conclusion: it's all just a big joke from the staff to laugh at yall for trying to solve it.

Ulrich

Wanderer

the Rare Aqua seed is the only thing I can think of in UO that is called Aqua. I can't imagine that it has anything to do with seeds.:cool: