UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Orb in Luna...

Ulrich

Wanderer
Re: The Orb in Luna...

How about this the second singer in the band Aqua is Rene Dif.

fidener

Nope not it.:D

Ulrich said:
the Rare Aqua seed is the only thing I can think of in UO that is called Aqua. I can't imagine that it has anything to do with seeds.:cool:

Didn't someone mention the word "warn"?

Perhaps instead of Ophidians attacking it will be plant based critters? :p

xaxas

Wanderer

deoren-demise said:
Didn't someone mention the word "warn"?

Perhaps instead of Ophidians attacking it will be plant based critters? :p

The great invasion of the mutated cactuses ROFL

Ripa

Sorceror

Just a thought but, could Aqua maybe be a tournament name? Second in Aqua could be second place in Aqua ("tournament"). Maybe those who normally join tournaments can clear that out.

Clearly the "A" in Aqua is capital so that is a clear sign about a name not an object.

L

Luigi

maybe its like a place sir. like maybe its a magical land in the sky where gms live peacefully.

Ulrich

Wanderer

Nope nothing listed in events that reference Aqua. Really I think that the dots and dashes need to be solved before the rest makes sence.:confused:

Kurwai

Wanderer

Ulrich said:
Nope nothing listed in events that reference Aqua. Really I think that the dots and dashes need to be solved before the rest makes sence.:confused:

Hmm... I'm sure the rest must be solved before the dots and dashes :cool:. Without that how can you know what to do with them?

Kurwai

Wanderer

amm... was that ever aqua colored? i remember it was pink....... and there were only dots and underlines then, without any sentese (AFAIR).

Well I get.
8/31/2006/10020300[]
11111111/0413/44/8[]
4/17/2002/10030000[]
00000004/1021/80/8

August 31st, 2006/10020300[]------------8/31/2006/10020300[]
11111111/0413/44/8[]--Flipped for format-8/44/3140/11111111[]
April 17th, 2002/10030000[]--------------4/17/2002/10030000[]
00000004/1021/80/8--Flipped for format--8/08/1201/40000000
Add the strings of 8 numbers to get:
/71161411
Is that an ICQ number?

I Flipped the second and Last lines to get them Corresponding. To the Formats of the ones with Dates. (seemed Logical)

Second in Aqua, but reversed. (could mean to flip the date 8/44/3140 to 04/13/448, but that's a limb, and the year 448? also the date /8/08/1201?? what happened then?)
Just lke each word except the last character.(the last line doesn't have a box... is it looking for another number?)
Just like end without the fifth. (I have no Idea)

All we know is dates... Right?
Don't know what the Squares are...
Might be a Time of day with it... each strign of numbers has 8 places... gotta be important, cuz all those 0's act as place holders...
maybe good old math?

This is just a theory..

Ripa

Sorceror

I guess Aqua stands for aquamarine which is not the same thing as water, so basically I think it should be something that has do to with the colour, because the colour of the orbis right now is "aquamarine". I will keep on thinking. That capital letter is driving me nuts.

huh

Wanderer

heres a new spin to see if it jump starts anything.

Second in Aqua, but reverse

could be

Aqua in Second

i dunno im tired, so uhhh have fun

Kurwai

Wanderer

Yancey said:
Well I get.
8/31/2006/10020300[]
11111111/0413/44/8[]
4/17/2002/10030000[]
00000004/1021/80/8
I've discovered exacly the same few hours ago :cool: good thinking. I was trying to search the forum for events on August 31st but there's nothing yet. So i tried 4/17 but the oldest posts are like a year ago. And I am pretty sure Demise wasn't even exist then yet. It's 2nd birhtday will be August 27th - this Sunday.

Then i've tried the locations. And guess what... I suppose it's nothing but 1002x300 in Trammel and Felluca is just seashore (see the picture). And since Felluca and Trammel are two tips of the same stick...

I thought it might be date and location of something that could happen... but 2002? That killed my theory. I surmise date looking data coincidence. And those 8 digits numbers cannot be coordinates because of 0s - that would be edge of the map - mostly unreachable place. However, it's suspicious coincidence.

And now. What Yancey discovered is 100% good. This part:
8/31/2006/10020300[]
8/44/3140/11111111[]
4/17/2002/10030000[]
8/08/1201/40000000
Just like each word except the last character - this way all the "words" DOES look like each other except the last character - box. And what those boxes means?

Second in Aqua, but reverse - let's say each verse means coordinates. Then second verse can point to the location which lies in water.

Just like end without the fifth - i think it means "Yeah, you've properly converted those digits - now those are coordinates. But it's not end yet, you must find fifth location."

edited: I give up! Wonder if creator of that orb studies Mathematics Theory on some Univeristy. And if it's not his/hers homework :D We have no clue about what is right and what is not. It's sneseless.

player12345

Wanderer

Aqua
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aqua is the latin word for Water. In English, it may refer to:
Aqua (band), a Dano-Norwegian musical band.
Aqua (color), an X11 or web colour name.
Aqua (satellite), a satellite part of the Earth Observing System.
Aqua (theme), the primary theme of Apple Computer's Mac OS X user interface.
Aqua Industrial Watertreatment, supplier of waste watertreatment equipment.
Aqua String Band, a Philadelphia String Band participating in the Philadelphia Mummer's New Year's Parade.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, a television program.
Aqua Timez, a J-Pop band.
Aquamarine (color), a colour.
Aquamarine, a mineral.
Project Aqua, a proposed hydroelectric scheme for Waitaki River, New Zealand.
An album by Edgar Froese.
An album by the band Asia.
Another name for deionized water, as seen on product labels.
A brand of bottled water from Groupe Danone.

lol

Kurwai

Wanderer

i've just imagined something funny...

some GM reading this thread and thinking: "oh, maaaaan... it's so simple. the answer was in yesterday news!", and after reading more: "wtf!? morse code?? dates??? it's all wrong!", and few posts later there's the right answer and he/she's like: ":eek: how did they get that??"

rotfl

i dont have a clue

but it prolly got something to do with ML, or the b'Day(player appreciation day), i remeber when hybrid had a player apreciation day, they ran tourneys and events all day long