UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh Trojan AKA Lord T AKA the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tough mickey

Wanderer
man... i am crying when i imagine how mad mickey gets having his secrets exposed, such as what a homosexual he is irl

i remember when he asked me to stalk people for him, so he "could make fun off them"

i am so glad i didn't, the beaver joke is so much better than anything i've ever seen or experienced in this game

it will never, ever, get old

because any arguments he puts on the table, simple fail when watching his excited beaver face benching with his boyfriend and having his mother to record it for him

oh guys, lets do not forget... this is the same guy who told everyone he was so successful irl, yet, he have an artifact in his ear that is to receive more dicks at the same time

tough mickey

Wanderer
the girl in the picture equals to this:

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I didn't even read all these posts, I just wanted to say you cant call out an old player like Lord T. lol The things us old players have done and seen on the shard you'll never know or comprehend the skills we had. Its like saying Larry Birds a bum in basketball..

This is UO now. Run nonstop while consuming 500k worth of g heal charges only to be too pussy to 1v1. sad sad. Apparently no one on this shard is anything without 500k worth of wands.

I didn't even read all these posts, I just wanted to say you cant call out an old player like Lord T. lol The things us old players have done and seen on the shard you'll never know or comprehend the skills we had. Its like saying Larry Birds a bum in basketball..

you never had skill tho

you were never allowed in any great group

maybe the krrios group, but they cheated anyways

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer

This is the story of KalivDiesel:

(it would only allow me to post 10 pictures, I have more)

@Boomshakalaka there is one of you here also.

<-------- Kalivdiesel
128213.jpg chaotix one v one.jpg chaotixvslilgay.jpg chaotixvslilgay3.jpg chaotixvslilgay4.jpg katnis3v1.jpg katniss1.jpg katniss3.jpg katniss4.jpg katniss5.jpg

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Lmao you post pics of other guys beating me? LILGAYBOY ?? Also ive won duels too so i dont know what you're getting at even the last picture is of noah. And if you ask noah ive won way more duels than him.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
And fyi thats not my chaotix character.. Chaotix was never in engage with rage.. I have another char in Engage with rage lmao. And i havent played in a year or more.. You cant troll me, youre some fat ogre irl.Geto n my level kiddo

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
Lmao you post pics of other guys beating me? LILGAYBOY ?? Also ive won duels too so i dont know what you're getting at even the last picture is of noah. And if you ask noah ive won way more duels than him.

But you got raped by general Lee aka batty pompano and lilgayboy at a 100% loss rate.

My point is you are not/were not ever very good

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
you never had skill tho

you were never allowed in any great group

maybe the krrios group, but they cheated anyways

LOL this is the greatest thing ive ever heard... Felipe you are using your own story to pass as an insult.. YOU use to be made fun of in every vent back in the day for sounding like an immigrant fuck LMAO And till this day no one likes you.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
But you got raped by general Lee aka batty pompano and lilgayboy at a 100% loss rate.

My point is you are not/were not ever very good

General Lee has been spanked by me 1000 times. Do not add him in there. Also none of your guildies is lilgayboy? Did anyone ever figure out who he was? K Thanks

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Bert? Also youre such a faggot you use other peoples jokes? Cant you come up with some on your own? And make fun of a kid whos 1000 times better looking than you lmao. That makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.