UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh Trojan AKA Lord T AKA the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You have said twice that Nick (whoever that is) sent you my ugly fat nerd picture, yet you cant produce it... Now you want my skype and me to post a picture. Empty threats don't go too far do they. Don't worry you can pay a hooker to lose your V-Card!

It's cool bro, have fun spending another entire weekend sitting on your computer playing video games and being a worthless virgin in his parents basement.

Like I told you in game, no matter what you say or I say on here it won't change reality.

When you get up from your computer to grab another mountain dew, you will always be a shy little nerd who trolls the internet because he's too much of a pussy to run his mouth to anybody irl.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I really don't care what you say,

it's the internet and I know why people like you try and act the way you do behind your keyboards.

Same goes for Felipe and tyler.

You and I both know if you didn't fit the stereotypical internet gaming nerd you would be the first to prove me wrong and make me eat my words.

But you can't because my description of you is 100% on point.

Anyways bro, I'm out of here I just wanted to login here so I could bring you back to reality and put you back in your place where you belong.

tootles!

You like to talk shit about what other people look like, but you're too much of a pussy to post your pic LOL.

Let me help break this down in a way your simple mind can understand.

If you're so insecure about yourself that you're afraid of being made fun of by strangers on the internet, than you're in no position to try and talk shit about what someone looks like LOL.

* Then. If I have a simple mind, then your mind is complete garbage then. I have taught you the difference... why can't you seem to learn?

TheNuthigh

Knight
The reason why alot of people dont post on forums, is because you nerds go off topic about all types of random dumbshit.
stay on topic about how im the best.
ty.

It's cool bro, have fun spending another entire weekend sitting on your computer playing video games and being a worthless virgin in his parents basement.

Like I told you in game, no matter what you say or I say on here it won't change reality.

When you get up from your computer to grab another mountain dew, you will always be a shy little nerd who trolls the internet because he's too much of a pussy to run his mouth to anybody irl.

Lol

tough mickey

Wanderer
You like to talk shit about what other people look like, but you're too much of a pussy to post your pic LOL.

Let me help break this down in a way your simple mind can understand.

If you're so insecure about yourself that you're afraid of being made fun of by strangers on the internet, than you're in no position to try and talk shit about what someone looks like LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.