UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh Trojan AKA Lord T AKA the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next time you won't get knocked out of a 1v1 tourney to someone below average

WOW NICE YOU KILLED ME 1X IN YOUR ENTIRE UO CAREER.

MUST HAVE BEEN YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT SO FAR IN LIFE

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT DEATH SCREEN SHOT OF ME AND PRINT IT OUT SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOM PUT IT ON THE FRIDGE NEXT TO YOUR BELLOW AVERAGE REPORT CARD.

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THAT DEATH SCREEN SHOT OF ME AND PRINT IT OUT SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MOM PUT IT ON THE FRIDGE NEXT TO YOUR BELLOW AVERAGE REPORT CARD.
1 time? Too embarrassed to admit you got owned by a non stun? I done take screen shots but I probably still have your 7 heads from when we went 13-7. We have dueled multiple times and others have seen me drop your ass.

I graduated with a 3.72 gpa. Did you even go to college? Oh that is right, you were you too busy typing in all caps and claiming to REKT people.

I can see you did not go to college. I am not going to send you a copy of my transcript LOL. If you went to college you would know you can't access their internal website to look at your transcript because the pin gets reset every semester. Stay dumb my friend

tech.

Sorceror
i don't even know who long dong silver really is anyway.

reminds me of the 3 different times captain snorlax took my character name on this server.

GPA isn't stated on the diploma and you are probably felipe trying to troll for real life information. I'll post it just to show you what you will never achieve with your limited mind. Not going to show you my name though troll

Status
Not open for further replies.