UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Teh Trojan AKA Lord T AKA the pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry this whole shard knows how bad long dong is no need to explain his name speaks of how bad he is lol. Kid is all mouth. All i got to say

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
NM Ole Miss isn't accredited. It is JSU, Miss State, USM, and Millsaps.

Showed you mine. Let us see yours

You like to talk shit about what other people look like, but you're too much of a pussy to post your pic LOL.

Let me help break this down in a way your simple mind can understand.

If you're so insecure about yourself that you're afraid of being made fun of by strangers on the internet, than you're in no position to try and talk shit about what someone looks like LOL.

You have said twice that Nick (whoever that is) sent you my ugly fat nerd picture, yet you cant produce it... Now you want my skype and me to post a picture. Empty threats don't go too far do they. Don't worry you can pay a hooker to lose your V-Card!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And I don't want to hear any of this " im not going to post my picture on a forum full of guys."

They're are like 10 threads of real life pics where people even uglier then you have posted there pic.

Even NC 17 posted a picture of himself and that mother fucker looks like a cancer patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.